Chapter 2

Presence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following day, Hakyeon woke up early as he had to attend his own schedule. Before leaving, Hakyeon went to each of the member’s room and ensured that their alarm clocks were set so that they wouldn’t be late for their schedule.

When he arrived at the location, he greeted the cast members, none of them acknowledged him and started talking among themselves. 

Deciding that they were tired, he shrugged it off and started to prepare himself, ensuring that he was well aware of the games and rules that are about to take place. 

“Everybody! Please gather around, filming will start in 5 minutes!” The PD shouted.

Upon hearing the call, Hakyeon quickly stood up and gave himself a last check in the mirror. He went out of the waiting room and stood beside the senior members of the cast.

Filming soon started. As the activities and games went on, Hakyeon soon realised that the senior cast members were purposely leaving him out. However, he couldn’t say or do anything as he was the youngest member. 

Instructions were given that everyone has to show active participation in the game where they have to run to certain destinations to complete each missions and take a flag in order to win.

When the mission started, the members shove him aside violently when he tried to snatch the flag. Due to the sudden movement, he lost his balance and fell on the floor, scratching his knee badly.

The sudden ‘accident’ shocked the cast members and filming was halted for a moment. Despite the fact that the members were at wrong, none of them went forward to him to offer help but instead had looks of irritation towards him. 

“Someone! Get him a new pair of jeans quickly! We need to cover up the blood stain! We need to finish filming it before the sky turns dark!” The director barked without any signs of helping him or checking his injuries.

Hakyeon felt the throbbing pain of his knees and the blood from in wound steeping onto his jeans. With the help of his assistant, Hakyeon rose up unsteadily to his feet as he had to change his jeans due to his blood stains.

 

Hakyeon quickly used a bandage to cover up his wound to stop the bleeding without any proper medical care as he did not want to take up any more time.

“Are you sure that you don’t want to visit the hospital? It looks kind of bad.” Hakyeon’s manager mumbled as he looked at the wound.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter