Fifteen

Jaesica one shot.

She took one deep breath, fixed her skirt and starts counting her steps.

 

One, two, three..

She gently squizzes her sweaty palms.

 

Four, five, six.

She heard his voice.

 

Seven..

She glances into the classroom.

 

Eight, nine, ten

She spotted him.

 

Eleven, twelve, thirteen

Her gaze is fixed at him

 

Fourteen, fifteen

She walks pass the class.

 

She can feel her face blushing red. She can feel her heart beats crazily. Smilling, she hopped her way into the class humming to kissing you.

 

****

 

Class is over, she packs up her stuff and walks out of the classroom. Again, she walks pass his class. Glancing into the class, she can see him sitting in his place talking to his friends casually. A smile form on her face.

 

She walks out of the school building and the rain starts to fall. She ran to the nearest bus stop for refuge. The rain is pouring heavily, so she decided to stay there until the rain stops. She raise her hands into the air to feel the rain and got lost in her own world when the sounds of footsteps brings her back from reverie.

 

She turns to her right and saw a boy standing next to her, wiping the water from his hair and clothes. She was staring at him for a while until the moment the boy swiftly flip his hair back. Her eyes widen, her face blushing red.

 

It's him. That's him.

 

She can feel her heart beating crazily. She can feel the butterflies in her stomach. Just then..

 

"The rain.."

 

That voice.

 

"Doesnt seems like it's going to stop anytime soon."

 

She turns her head, stare at the floor and nod. She didnt mutter another word.


 

"You're from the class next to me right? I'm Kim Jaejoong."

 

She turns to look at him. He was looking at her. Their eyes met. Her heart skipped a beat.

 

"J-Jung Soo Yeon."

 

She said, giving him a slight bow and stares back at the dirty floor.

 

An awkward silence fills the area. For the whole 10 minutes they stood there, they didnt mutter another word.

 

The rain stopped.

 

"I'm going now. Goodbye Jung Soo Yeon."

 

He smiled at her and walks away.

 

He's leaving. I need to say something. Just anything.

 

"B-bye Kim Jaejoong."

 

Suddenly, he stopped dead in his track. He turned around, looks at her, with a wide smile.

 

"Do you want to walk with me?"

 

She can feel her heart beats crazily. But she couldnt care less. She nods, smilling as she walks towards him.