Chapter 6

The rhytm of love
I woke up because I felt something cold on my arm. I opened my eyes and looked down. I saw a couple of spiders and closed my eyes again. Then I realized that I had spiders on my arm and I shot up screaming loudly and shaking my arm wildly. I. Don't. Like. Spiders. At all. They creep me out, okay. As I looked around my room I saw a lot more spiders, really big ones too, so I started screaming again. The door to my bedroom opened and Raina unnie bursted in, holding a broom.
"Lizzy! What's wrong?" She asked with eyes full of panic.
"Spiders. Spiders everywhere!" I said with a shaky voice while pointing to a few of them. She started screaming too until we were surprised by someone knocking on the window, yelling to open it and tell him what's going on. I gathered all my courage and stepped towards the window. As I opened the curtains I saw Myungsoo's face first. The next thing I saw was his bare chest. I opened the window and he climbed in. He was only wearing pyama pants, obviously coming straight from bed.
"I heard a lot of screaming, what's going on?" He asked panickly, shaking his head from side to side as if to look for an intruder.
"There are so many spiders!" Raina unnie said, while shaking violently. Myungsoo let out a big breath.
"I thought it was something much worse!" He exclaimed, relief evident on his face.
"Want me to kill them?" He asked while looking me straight in the eyes. I timidly nodded and blinked at him. I walked with Raina towards the kitchen, to get a glass of water to calm down. Nana unnie just came out of her room too.
"What's going on?" She asked sleepily.
"Lizzy woke up because her room was full of spiders, then I came to check what was wrong, I screamed too, and then Myungsoo came to kill those monsters." Raina quickly explained. Nana's eyes widened.
"I'll go help him." She decided, and left to my bedroom.
Raina unnie waited with me for about 15 minutes, before Nana unnie and Myungsoo came out of my room.
"All dead!" Nana unnie cheered!
"You do have a lot of dead bodies in your room now." Myungsoo added.
"Thank you so, so, sooo much! Both of you." I gushed.
"Your'e welcome, I'm going to sleep." Nana unnie said while yawning.
"Yeah, me too, goodnight!" Raina unnie answered.
"Goodnight unnies!" I said. Myungsoo just gave a little wave, he looked very uncomfortable.
"Yeah, I think I should go too." He awkwardly said.
"Alright, thanks again, soo much, I don't even know how I can repay you." I babbled. I just really didn't know how I could make it even. I mean, it was the middle of the frickin' night.
"Just.. call me oppa." He said.
"Okay, Myungsoo oppa." I said. He smiled, then waved and left. I went back to my room, taking big steps to walk over the dead bodies, and I reached my window just in time to see Myungsoo walk back into his cabin. Myungsoo oppa. This is gonna take a while to get used too. I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes. I could smell a manly smell lingering in my room. I'm pretty sure that's Myungsoo oppa. It somehow makes my heart beat faster. You would almost think I like him. But I don't. It's probably just fear that he might have been on my bed. And now I could have his germs all over me. That's why my heart beats faster, I'm afraid of catching his nerd-disease. I chuckled to myself. Then I turned around and drifted back to sleep.

When I woke up again, my room was very bright. I forgot to close the curtains last night. I looked outside and I saw Jonghyun oppa hugging someone. I didn't see who it was, but I didn't even feel jealous. We're not really a couple yet, but maybe I should feel something when he's hugging someone else. Ugh, I don't know, way too early to think. I got up, got dressed and brushed my teeth, then went to the kitchen to get breakfast. Nana unnie and Raina unnie were also in the kitchen, both with dark circles underneath their eyes, I felt a bit guilty, because I was the reason they didn't get enough sleep last night. But they both smiled sweetly at me, so apparently they didn't mind very much. Or at least they didn't blame me.
"We should ask the teachers for a solution before tonight, I don't want it to happen again." Nana unnie remarked.
"Me neither, I could barely sleep with how scared I was." Raina unnie admitted. I nodded in agreement.
"At least Myungsoo came to save you." Nana unnie said while biting in a cracker and giving me a pointed look. I looked down at my feet.
"He probably couldn't sleep because of our screaming." I mumbled, still looking down.
"Woah, is our Lizzy getting shy? That's so unlike you!" Raina unnie exclaimed. I snapped my head up.
"I'm not shy! I just.. felt something on my foot and I was making sure that it wasn't another spider." I said, thinking quickly. I thought I was quite convincing, but Raina unnie's little smirk told me differently.
"Anyway, Myungsoo is pretty okay, but that's all." I concluded, effectively endingg the conversation by shoving a cracker in my mouth.
"Sure thing, hon!" Raina unnie said with a smirk before leaving the room to get dressed.
"Just saying, there is nothing wrong with his abs." Nana unnie said, before also leaving the kitchen to get dressed. I sighed and put my head down on the table. The worst thing was, Nana unnie was absolutely right about his abs, I had noticed that too, last night. Ugh, let's not think about that. I lifted my head up, shaking it slightly to clear my thoughts. I finished eating breakfast and decided to start cleaning up my room, since it was pretty full with dead spiders.

The whole group went hiking, and I was walking nicely with my After School unnies, when Jonghyun oppa called out my name. "Lizzy-ah, can I talk to you for a while?" He asked me, I nodded and joined him at the back of the group, trailing slightly behind so nobody could hear us.
"Okay, actually, I have a confession to make." He started off, looking very nervous. I started laughing.
"Oppa, you don't have to confess, you have made it very obvious already." I said, still smiling slightly. His eyes widened.
"You know?" He asked, his mouth slightly agape.
"Well, yeah, you made it pretty obvious that you like me, I'd be pretty dense if I hadn't noticed it yet." I said.
"Actually, that's not what I was gonna say." He said awkwardly while looking down at his feet.
"The thing is, I'm not so sure if I like you, lately, I'm not even sure if I actually like girls, because, well ever since I met Key, I got these weird feelings you know, and before that, I liked you most out of everyone, and I always wanted to be with you, but lately, I just really want to be with Key, and I still like you a lot, but the feelings are so different, and I'm thinking that I only ever liked you as a friend, but I didn't know because I never really liked someone as how I like Key and it's all so confusing and I'm really sorry!" He rambled. I blinked, slightly confused.
"Oppa, it's okay! I think he like you too! And to be honest, I never liked you as much more than a friend anyway, but you have to promise me one thing, you'll have to be my gay best friend, okay?" I asked, while tilting my head a bit and blinking cutely. He looked up and I saw the relief in his eyes, them he smiled widely and gave me a hug.
"But what if Key doesn't like me back?" He said quietly. I softly punched him in the shoulder.
"Are you kidding me? He does, trust me, I'm a girl, I know these kind of things!" I reassured him. He smiled at me and I could see the gratitude in his eyes. Then I suddenly noticed that we had stopped walking a while ago, and that the rest of the group was pretty much gone. Also, we were pretty much lost.
"Oppa, do you know where we are?" I asked. He looked around a bit and shook his head. I sat down on a stone and sighed, just our luck.
We decided to try and find the rest, judging by which way we thought they went. After walking for about an hour, we realized this was not going to work, also, my ankle was starting to hurt again. We then started walking back, hoping we could find the camp, cause we were pretty hungry. After another half an hour, it started getting dark, and we had still no idea where we were.
"This is stupid, I'm hungry, tired and I want to sleep, I'm sick of these stupid trees!" Jonghyun oppa complained.
"Me too, but let's be honest here oppa, complaining isn't going to help, we have to keep trying, my instincts say that we are close, so come on!" I said, trying to be encouraging. He nodded and we started walking, again. But this time, I could really feel that we were close. And I was right, before long, we arrived at the campsite.
"Lizzy-ah! Where were you? I was so worried!" Raina unnie screamed while almost suffocating me from how tight she was hugging me.
"I got lost with Jonghyun oppa." I explained while pouting cutely.
"Did you happen to see Myungsoo on your way here?" Nana unnie asked me.
"No, why? Is he gone too?" I asked.
"He actually went to look for you guys." Nana unnie explained.
"Though probably only for you, Lizzy." Raina unnie giggled. Jonghyun had spotted Key and started walking away, I watched him walk away, but didn't stop him. Let them have their moment. However, I was getting pretty worried about Myungsoo.
"Girls, I'm gonna go look for Myungsoo oppa." I declared.
"Are you kidding me? You can barely walk with that ankle of yours." Nana unnie smartly remarked.
"Besides, Myungsoo is pretty okay, but nothing more, right?" Raina unnie said, quoting me from this morning.
"Yeah, but he's also my science partner, I can't really have him dying in these woods you know." I said, thinking quickly.
"Sure, anyway, you won't have to go into the forest to find him, unlike you, he was smart enough to bring a phone." Nana unnie remarked. I sheepishly smiled, that was pretty smart actually. I glanced at the teachers, who were huddled together, and saw that one of them was already on the phone, probably calling Myungsoo.
"By the way, we also asked the teachers for a solution regarding our spider problem and they are thinking about it, but there aren't any cabins left, so we will probably have to share with other people." Raina unnie filled me in. I sighed, this supposed to be fun camping trip is so much drama. Also, I was dead tired from my being-lost-adventure, and I wanted to get to the safety of my cabin, but I was afraid to find it full of spiders again.
Just as I was thinking about this, Myungsoo walked out of the woods, straight towards me. He placed his hands on my shoulders, looked me straight in the eyes and said, “Never do that again.” Then he abruptly walked away towards the teachers.
 
A/N Sorry for it being so incredibly long ago since I last updated. But as people in my country say, better late than never!
Thank you for reading! <3