Chapter 2

The rhytm of love

I was browsing through my physics book, trying to be prepared for all the stupid projects I had to do with stupid Myungsoo. I was hoping that I would miraculously understand all of it, so I could do it by myself. But no, it was seriously difficult. Also, it was a lot. If it were just a few assignments, we could get it over with fast. But of course, it wouldn't be like that.
I decided to just give up, and went to take a shower, then some good old sleep. Nothing to get your mind of things like a warm embrace from your bed. Seriously, I love my bed.
As I closed my eyes I quickly fell into a deep slumber. I dreamed that I was standing in a meadow, full of sunlight and flowers. I felt peaceful here, it was so calming. I sat down next to a little river that suddenly appeared. I was wearing a cute little white dress. I decided to step into the river, and it was the perfect temperature. I sat down on the shore with my legs still in the water and layed down, just thinking about my life. I realised how lucky I was, my life was almost perfect. I then started debating how I could make my life even better and I realised that a boyfriend would be nice. Suddenly an image of Jonghyuns smiling face appeared in my mind. I unconsiously smiled from seeing him smiling and my heart fluttered a bit. Right then I made a sudden decision. I should give him a chance. I closed my eyes and smiled widely. I felt relieved, finally a decision. I decided to make this place my secret little happy place. Whenever I felt scared or unhappy, I would just remind myself of this place.
I opened my eyes again and looked at the sky. It was dark and there were millions of stars.
Suddenly I heard a loud noise, and when I blinked I was back into my bed, in my room, wide awake. I realised it was my phone, indicating that I had a text message.
Good morning! I am going to pick you up today, cause I have a suprise for you before we go to school, hurry up, I'll be there soon! -Jonghyun
I instantly shot up straight. What kind of surprise could it be? I love surprises!
I quickly got out of bed and dressed in my school uniform. Then I ran downstairs and made myself a sandwich. As soon as I swallowed the last bite, I heard a knock on my door. I opened it, revealing Jonghyun with box of chocolates in one hand, and a bunch of flowers in the other hand. The flowers reminded me so much of the flowers in my dream.
"Good morning, I hope you don't mind me waking you up early, but I really want to talk to you." He said softly.
"I don't mind, I want to talk to you too." I said while slipping on my coat. I stepped outside the house and closed the door behind me.
"Let's go!" Jonghyun said. He walked to his bicycle, which I didn't even know he had. I got on the back and he drove away.
"Am I too heavy? We could just walk." I said.
"Pssh, you're light as a feather, do you even eat at all? Besides, were here already." He said and stopped the bike. I looked around, we were at Han river, but it was really quiet. "This way, follow me!" Jongyun said. He walked close to the shore, where a blanket was spread out. A little basket stood in the middle. He took off his shoes and sat down. I did the same. He opened the basket, revealing a carton of juice, two plastic cups and a couple of croissants.
"Wow, you did all this for me?" I asked him.
"Yes, because honestly, I had a dream last night. I was in a meadow with beautiful flowers, and a little river. You were there too, just lying with your feet in the river. When I saw you there, looking so incredibly beautiful, I made a decision, that no mather what happens, I will make you mine. This is just the first step." My eyes widened. He was there in my dream too? How come I didn't see him?
"I'll be honest with you too, I had a dream like that too, only without seeing you, I was just lying there, thinking to myself. And I realised, that I like you. I'm just not entirely sure if it's enough. But I decided to give you a chance." I said. He smiled at me.
"Then I'll make sure that I won't ruin this chance, and I'll wait for you, until you realise that we belong together. For now, eat up! We still have fifteen minutes before we have to go to school." He said. I nodded and took a croissant. We talked about school a bit, and soon enough it was time to go to school. I got on the back of his bicycle again, and he drove me to school.
My first class was history, and his was math, so we went separate ways with a little wave.
I entered the classroom and took my seat next to Jungah, the teacher wasn't here yet, so we had time to talk.
"How come I didn't see you in the bus? I thought you were ill or something!" Jungah said.
"Ah, I'm sorry, eehm, Jonghyun kinda came and picked me up this morning, and we had breakfast together at the Han river, and then we went to school on his bike, so yeah, that's why I wasn't in the bus today." I said while blushing. and eyes were wide open as she stared at me.
"Wow! Just.. Wow! That was unexpected! So, are you guys dating now?" She asked.
"No, I'm still not sure about him, I mean, he is a flirt, you know? But I decided to give him a chance." I answered. She nodded and turned her attention to the teacher, who just came in the room. The lesson started, but I had a hard time concentrating, so instead, I spent most of the time drawing the place of my dream in my notebook.

The day passed in a blur and before I knew it, it was time to go home. I looked around to see if any of my friends were around, but the only person I actually knew was Myungsoo. I decided to arrange a time to work on our physics project. I walked towards him, but he suddenly walked right past me.
"Yah! Myungsoo! We have to arrange a time for when we can work on our physics project!" I yelled at him.
"I don't have now!" He yelled back over his shoulder. I scoffed, what kind of important things could he be doing? Still slightly pissed, I decided to try again tomorrow.
I looked around again to find my unnies all together. I walked towards them, my face still slightly angry.
"Lizzy! There you are! We are going to the mall to shop, you wanna come?" Kahi asked me. I brightened up instantly.
"Sure! You know I love shopping!" I said, and with that we all left school to go shopping!
 

A/N

Sorry for it being short.

Comments are loved! <3