Underestimating And Overestimating.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys, sorry if it really took me so long to finish this one.
School's being rough lately and yeah,
Today, I'm still recovering from my fever,
So I hope you'd all forgive this author~

“Nah-ah, little , you won't get to have some from Seunggie-oppa just yet. We'll have to wait until your own rescue squad come here and gets to witness it live - their beloved little princess getting defiled by someone else. That'd cost them so much self-control; I bet no one could resist snapping at the sight!”

 

She cooed excitedly, as if her plans were something more fun and grand than having her birthday in another country. Hearing such twisted ideas and sickly sweet anticipation from Hyuna about the horrid and definitely dirty things she was planning to let you go through with his lovesick partner in crime, you felt something in yourself just break. 'Must be the self-control. But who the hell cares now anyways. I won't let her do this much to me.' You thought with rage before finally letting out what you thought of all her gross and 'creative' ideas of torturing you. “You're so sick, Kim Hyuna.” You spat out, hate and contempt pouring out from ever pore of your being. “I bet you're doing this because you wanted to make the last hours and minutes of my life too miserable. But guess what? You can't make that man harass me further, Kim Hyuna. I'll fight and fight and do whatever it takes.”

 

To this, Hyunseung sneered. His actions of mock and ersion starting to piss you off beyond the limits and thus, you decided to go all out. “Stop sneering Jang Hyunseung! You're sick if you think you can have this woman's heart if you sit beside her patiently and let her pet you like some lovesick puppy! You're so wrong. Can't you even see through all of these?” You eyed the entire area, as if t make up for the lack of gestures in explaining. “She's using you like how she uses me – All of these for Joon-oppa.” You spilled out, your earlier self-built hypotheses exposed out in the open like a bare wall stripped of paint. “Shut up you of a woman!” Hyuna sent another hard slap across your face. “If you think your attempts of messing up our minds and emotions would get you a ticket out of this hell we've especially arranged for you, then you thought wrong! Ha! As if Seunggie-oppa would believe you!” Then Hyuna turned to Hyunseung to see the man's face as she had expected and wished of – unaffected and unmoved.

 

“You may think that Seunggie-oppa's weak like all the other men who all fell for your fake innocent image but you're so damn wrong in that area -ah.” She smirked at you before giving Hyunseung a kiss on the lips. “Hyunnie's right, Princess. You may think you still got the chance to change my heart and help me ease up on the sh*tty conscience...Well sorry to tell you, I don't give a damn about whether or not Hyunnie would even return my feelings anymore.” This time, he slung an arm around her shoulders and held Hyuna close. “You see -ah, unlike what you think – 'No one could ever stick with her through thick and thin because of such a rotten and selfish attitude' – you thought really wrong.” Then, with a smug smile on her face, Hyuna gave Hyunseung another kiss.

 

“If you think someone or anyone would come to your rescue then you're so wrong.”

 

She was about to add more fuel to the fire when a strong banging on the garage door disrupted everyone in the room.

 

“KIM HYUNA! OPEN UP!”

 

Then you looked at her smugly this time.

 

“Guess your predictions aren't that accurate, huh Hyuna-unnie?”

 

Immediately outraged by the comeback you spat right in front of her, she hurled herself in front of you and gave your face another hard slap. “Seunggie-oppa, get the door. And be careful. They won't come around us empty-handed, that's for sure.” She frowned before tossing a gun at Hyunseung, giving him a weapon for protection. “I didn't see this coming but I think we'll be having a really good show tonight, huh -ah. To think they managed to track us and now look what we have here.” She pulled your hair roughly, putting your ear just beside , making sure you'd hear every syllable and pause of her next statement.

 

“But don't act all damsel-in-distress-is-finally-saved-by-the-knights-in-shining-armor now. After all, this sh*t we're coming up against, ganging up to make your life turn upside down in front of those that you love...it's just beginning.”

 

As if on cue, the garage door opened, Hyunseung lifting the steel door up, enough to reveal Joon, walking cautiously as the former pointed the gun at the side of his head. Seeing Joon walk towards the center of the room, going right where you and Hyuna stood, a gun planted and ready to shoot at him, you felt the earlier cracks in your self-control finally break and what you happened next was you screaming madly at Joon. “Why? What are you doing here? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO COME?! Joon-oppa, why did you ruin your life this time around?! After all that I've sacrificed, you'd still come and- JUST DAMN THIS!” You yelled and thrashed around angrily, finally facing sideways, afraid to look at the newcomer while Joon's march stopped and he was now standing in front of you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter