Coming Closer . . . To Changes And Truths.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HERE IT IS EVERYBADDEEEEH! XD
The long-awaited update.
I know most fo you might've waited too long for this.
Sorry, I was really just busy with so much school work and yeah,
But now, here it is!
ENJOY, COMMENT and or UPVOTE~

 

“-ah...wake up!”

 

You groaned in annoyance as you felt Chunji shaking you awake. “Ugh! What's the big fuss all about? Oppa, wae? I'm still SO sleepy!” You sat up, eyes narrowing into slits at your elder brother as you finally reached a rather awake state. “Now what? You only told me to wake you up at such a time. All I did was do you a favor -ie.” He shrugged his shoulders at you before slowly making his way out of your room. “Oh, and now that I remember...aren't you running late for a meeting? I kinda overheard you and Kris talking about a meeting with the press last night.”

 

Hearing those words from Chunji, your still-sleepy eyes suddenly burst wide open. “OPPA!” You yelled out of nowhere, making Chunji snap his head at your direction, giving you a confused stare. “What?” He eyed you before you puffed your cheeks and made a run for the bathroom. “AISH! Why didn't you tell me earlier?” You yelled over from within the bathroom. Chunji, knowing this would've happened, just shrugged before leaving your room, seeing how he has accomplished the favor you had asked of him.

 

 

              

 

'Aish! Why do I even bother vent my bad mood to Jiji-oppa. He'd just shrug me off.' You thought as you finished your get-up in a rush. 'Oh well, least worries with the appearances and more with the work.' You mentally chanted before hurrying up downstairs. Running down the stairs barefoot, carrying your shoes with you. As soon as you reached the living room, you casually slipped on the footwear and went ahead of Chunji. 'This time, girlfriend or not, I'm sure I'd get a good scolding if I'd come late!' You thought as you hastily hailed for a cab.

 

As much as you hated getting stuck in the traffic, that was what you'd came up against. However, thanks to divine intervention and a good ounce of your positive attitude, you managed to reach the conference room as per Kris' preceding instructions about the how's in getting to the designated venue. Before touching the doorknob that stood across you, you took a few moments to compose yourself before finally reaching for it. When you slowly twisted the knob and pushed the door open, Kris stood just in time, poised to open the door just as you opened it before he could.

 

“You're finally here, BABY.”

 

He gave you a secret smile before slipping in a wink that made your heart skip a teensy weensy bit. You made a face at him before professionally making your way in with according politeness. While Kris led you to the table where the two of you were to take your seats, you took the chance to whisper a question out of concern. “Was I very late? Have you been waiting too long?” To this, Kris slightly turned his head to you, who walked by his side before replying with a small voice, good enough for you to hear. “Well, at least you came in the nick of time just before I went out to come for you.” To this, you can't help but stifle a small smile.

 

Averting your attention from Kris, you looked around. 'Huh? Where are the supposed business partner who'd come for the contract signing? I thought I came a bit late?' You felt your brow twitching. Something in your gut was nudging your subconscious about an unsettling feeling. 'Why do I feel like I'm set up to face something I was SO NOT prepared about? Sheesh! I'm being too paranoid. Might as well just know my place and go through this contract signing event.' You nodded to yourself as you took your seat beside Kris.

 

“Greetings to everyone. Thanks for sparing us enough time to settle the said issues with all of you and with the public.”

 

The moment you heard those words, you swore you knew how your eyes had widened to a size close to golf balls. Snapping your head to Kris' direction, you gave him a confused and bewildered look. “What's this? I thought this conference was scheduled for a contract signing between EXO Planet and LH Ent., renewing the business partnership?” You arched a brow at him before he gave you a helpless smile, one you knew he only used whenever you've caught on something he had planned without your consent.

 

“May we start with the Q&A, Mister Wu?”

 

This time, you were sure Kris had been up to something. And it wasn't a little thing you could pass off so easily. Not when it involves the public eye.

 

 

The instant Bomi had her eyes open, she immediately turned to look at Joon. Only to find out that he was no longer on his bed, that she was alone in the hospital room, by herself, with no means of any note left behind or a message to inform her that he'd leave her. 'This is SO NOT my Joon-oppa. Are things starting to really go against me?' Bomi frightfully thought, thinking of the many scenarios of seeing you and Joon together while she was left out in the background, blending amongst the people who are gleeful in finally having both of you reuinted.

 

'NO! I won't back down. Not after what I worked hard to keep up together these past two years. I might have screwed up our relationship back then, when I chose the States over him...but now, I clearly know what I really want. And it's just HIM.'

 

Without wasting another second, Bomi sprinted out of her seat and ran out of the room in search of Joon.

 

 

And where was Joon?

 

 

'Yoon Bomi...Are you really the woman I thought you were?'

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter