Maybe . . . In Another Life, It Could Be You.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HERE YOU GO GUYS~
I've decided to cut it short,
Since I'll be making teh next chapter considerably longer.
ENJOY~ :*

The moment you woke up, you can't help but scan over your bedroom. As you stretched away, you could feel the ring around your neck moving with you. 'So...it's been two weeks since then, huh?' You let your fingers ghost over the couple ring. 'I know...he's close to remembering me now...but before it happens, I better stop him. Before he could continue doubting Bomi's feelings for him, they must get married.' The bitter thought of seeing Bomi walk along the wedding aisle smiling as Joon awaits for her on the altar made your insides curl and twist. You shook those thoughts off and decided to check your phone for the time. 'Okay, at least I still have some extra time to slack off when I get to the office.' You smiled before unlocking the screen to check for any unread messages.

 

From: Boss Wu YiFan

 

Come early tomorrow.

I'll have to talk to you about a SERIOUS MATTER.

 

Upon reading the text, you can't help but feel like Kris found out about something he shouldn't have. 'Tsk...Calm down -ah, maybe he just needs to talk about a certain typo error or something. There's no way he could find out about your private investigation of Hyuna.' You inhaled before hopping off your bed and performing your daily morning rituals. As soon as you finished changing into your office clothes, you went downstairs and got breakfast ready, seeing how Chunji was still asleep. After you've had your meal, you stuck a small sticky note beside Chunji's plate and headed off to work using your own car.

 

The instant you stepped foot within your office, your phone buzzed into life, signaling that you've received a new message.

 

From: Boss Wu YiFan

 

Get in my office as soon as you reach the building.

Trust me -ah when I say you've got some SERIOUS EXPLAINING to do.

 

Gone was your recent optimism. 'He knows. Obviously, you've got no way out of this situation -ah. You'll just have to explain yourself and state your reasons. Let's just pray he won't ask you to either stop or let him join you.' You locked your phone back before putting you bag on your chair and making your way to Kris' office. The instant the door clicked shut, you silently prepared yourself for the scolding that is to come.

 

“Why don't you start explaining with WHY? Hm...Miss Lee.”

 

You flinched at formality of his voice. Gone was Kris from his usually playful mode as well. “You see, I don't find it REALLY SMART to deal with your private matters, much so, matters which concern someone who seems to be head-on determined in killing you, RECKLESSLY.” He released a heavy sigh and you swore, if it weren't for the immense self-control he had long mastered to keep always like a second skin, you knew he would've cracked all over already. “Well...I just wanted to keep this all in the dark until it ended. But seeing as to how you managed to find it out, you're really giving me no choice but reveal it now.” You exhaled, hoping that the very little 1% probability that Kris would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter