When The Magic Comes Back . . .

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ANOTHER UPDATE GUYS! :)

The meeting with the 4minute girls was short. Given that they all informed you of how they too have hired a private investigator to look for Hyuna as well. Before both of you left the idols' crib, the group's maknae approached you timidly.

 

“Uhm, -sshi. I know our Hyuna-unnie hasn't been really good towards you...but...in her behalf, I know she isn't close to doing this and yeah...still...I'd like to apologize...for all the things she has done to you.”

 

The simple yet sincere gesture really touched your heart. You can't help but soften and take Sohyun in for a hug. “Sohyun-ah...I admire your sincere feelings for Hyuna-unnie...but even if you didn't ask for my forgiveness for her, I'd have already forgiven her.” You patted her head gently, the feeling of fondness crawling all over you. “You see, I'm really not one who holds grudges for one thing, or for a person. Even after all the things she's did, I still think Hyuna-unnie deserves another chance...to start again.” You gave her a last smile before you and Kris decided to leave and go on with your investigation.

 

When both of you exited the apartment with 4minute politely sending you off, you sudden felt like needing to answer to the call of nature. “Uh, Boss Wu, can I excuse myself for a moment? I just need to head to the restroom.” You waved him off, telling Kris to just wait for you in his car. As soon as you finished your business, you washed you hands clean and walked as fast as you can, hoping you didn't make Kris wait long. 'Aish, if I get a slower pace than this one now, I swear he might bail out on me and go on by himself alone.' You worriedly thought as you increased your speed.

 

However, just as you were about to leave the building,

 

Things just can't go your way.

 

Because SOMEONE had been waiting for you downstairs for awhile now.

 

 

With one more step of your foot, you suddenly tripped on your heels.

 

Before you could even fall face first on the cold floor and embarrass yourself in front of the people around,

 

A pair of arms caught you just in time.

 

 

“Careful. You can't have yourself falling into the arms of the wrong guy again, -ah.”

 

Thump. Thump. Thump.

 

Then Joon cleared his throat, as if to cut through the blanket of silence. He was about to strike up a conversation until you've decided to go ahead of him. “I think I should hurry now...my...boss...must be waiting.” You bowed, keeping your voice as indifferent as possible before turning your back on him.

 

 

But before you could even take a step away from him, something in Joon snapped – like a rubber band stretched for too long and then finally released.

 

“W-Wait. Wait...-ah. D-Don't go.”

 

Joon was about to say more when he felt how the thoughts in his mind go wild again.

 

 

 

“HA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter