When We Set Things Up To Make It Right.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GUYS, I REFORMATTED THE CHAPTER NOW! :)

“Now be a good girl and shut your mouth or we'll have to have a new arrangement for that.”

 

Hyunseung wickedly snickered as he led you towards the white van, where Hyuna was already in the passenger's seat, rummaging for something. As soon as she hopped out of the car again, holding a long black chain and a lock in her hands. “Ahhh~ Finally, I could put these little babies to use. Shall we, oppa?” She singsonged while skipping her way towards Hyunseung, who was holding you captive. “Now hold still you . I'll have to tie you in one piece so that you'll hold still, just until we finish what we've been planning to stage with you.” Hyunseung chuckled heartily, as if Hyuna had mentioned some kind of private joke the two of them shared.

 

“You better do as I've told you, Princess. Hyunnie's not such a good companion whenever she's with a bad temper.” Hyunseung whispered mockingly beside your ear as he held you still while Hyuna started tying the chains around you, a sick smile on her lips all the while. The moment the padlock had clicked close, Hyunseung moved you to the van, half-struggling and a bit hesitant as well. Just when you were about to ask a question, in hopes of getting a way out soon, Hyuna took out a syringe loaded with some kind of drug. When another wicked smile made itself to Hyuna's lips, she, without any warning, plunged the needle into your skin, injecting whatever drug she loaded it with.

 

“WHAT WAS THAT?! HYUNA-UNNIE! WHAT...DID...YOU...PUT...IN...ME?”

 

You started to feel weak and soon enough, you felt limp and unable to protest and interrogate her further.

 

'Go ahead and pull out all your cheap tricks on me unnie, but I know I wouldn't ever go down without one hell of a fight.'

 

You thought, trying to stay awake despite the strong urge of slumber creeping up at you.

 

But alas, whatever Hyuna injected into you was really strong enough to knock you out cold.

 

 

After what seemed like a long while, the van finally came to a stop, in the setting that almost seemed like vast nothingness. The pair had taken you someplace else where they frequently stayed at, considering that they could be considered fugitives running away from the umbrella of the law, the place they've considered as a hideout would be a great place to keep you hidden too. “Oppa, I'll go on ahead and set things up back inside. Can you carry her in? I'd hate to get cooties from her.” Hyuna looked up at Hyunseung who gave her a nod and a peck on her forehead. “Go on and we better get on with the rest of our plans as well. I bet those guys must've picked up on our hint already.”

 

Making her way into the small abandoned building, Hyuna finally gathered all the 'props' for the biggest show of her lifetime, starring you and her of course. 'And I'll see whether or not you'd disown your very own petty feelings for Joon. Dead or alive, I don't care what happens to you by now, -ah. As long as I'm sure to have Joon by me, then nothing else matters.' Then your words from your earlier quarrel came running back to Hyuna, but she had decided to shake her hesitations away. After all that she's arranged, it has all boiled down to this – There'd be no turning back anymore. 'To hell with Joon's feelings for you. I'll make him come back to me and forget about you...Lee .'

 

Awhile later, Hyunseung came in, carrying you in his arms, while you were sound asleep. “Oppa, can you set her up right here?” She motioned for Hyunseung to place you on the metal chair, where cuffs were positioned at each armrest and at the two front legs of the chair. “I'd be glad to.” He replied with a smile before Hyuna excused herself. “I shall see to it that they shall all know of 's disappearance and that she's in the rightful hands – the rightful people to abduct her.” Then she made her phone calls.

 

 

Back at the house, the three men waited anxiously for the call from Tao when Chunji's phone finally rang. The boy hurriedly accepted the call and put the call to loudspeaker so that everyone could hear.

 

“Good evening to you gentlemen. I'm sure you were expecting someone else's call, I presume?”

 

'HER?! This is getting really worse now.'

 

'How did she- DAMN! Our -ie...Please let her be safe.'

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter