The FAMILIAR Pet Name - PRINCESS.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OKAY GUYS! :D
Another update! :)
LOL, I lost count on how many updates I've done for today~
But yeah, HERE'S THE CHAP that is dedicated to all OC-JOON Shippers~ :D

 

“Umma, Appa...It's been a long time since I came back here. How have you two been? Sorry if I only visited just now.”

 

You whispered softly as you stood firmly, facing your parents' graves. Taking a deep breath, you tried to stifle your sobs, hoping Joon, who stood nearby, won't notice. 'Umma...Appa...I bet...both of you are looking at me sadly, huh? I'm so sorry I didn't get to protect myself...that I didn't get to protect Joon-oppa as well. I'm sorry because I know that Chunji-oppa has been trying so much to keep our lives better...he's tried so hard in these past two years and all I did so far was just mourn over Joon-oppa.' You slowly took intakes of breaths before squatting down to fix the flowers you've brought and to clear the gravestones from the dried leaves.

 

'It's such a twist to our stories, right Umma, Appa? Who knew you'd have a daughter who'd fall for her foster brother? You raised us so well together without even knowing the possibilities that such a thing could even happen.' You finally sat down on the cold patches of grass. 'We could've stopped it by loving someone else instead of falling deeper with one another. And look what happened because your stubborn daughter still decided to push through selfishly.' You stole a side glace at Joon, who still stayed at the same spot he stood at moments ago, his blank expression back once more.

 

'I lost him...He lost me...And I guess our love is now lost as well. It's really so tragic, don't you think? Before we could even be happy together, back then...things always came in the way, telling us that what we were doing was taboo and shameful. Now that I know of the truth well, I still can't find myself to fight for my love.' You can't hold your tears by now since your eyes were filled to the brim already. Your vision blurred some more as the tears kept flowing down your cheeks. 'I swear...I'm such an insensitive drama queen. I've even come to hurt those who tried to take care of me at such a broken and lost state. Umma, Appa, I'd like to ask for your help...Please help Kris find someone who can return his love without hurting him.' Your mind can't help but replay the recent break-up that transpired between you and your now-ex, Kris Wu.

 

'It's so sad to see him at such a defeated way...and what hurts more is to know that he had to give up what he had wanted so much to have...a chance with me...all because of my selfishness.' Your hands slowly balled into fists, trying so hard not to let out a loud cry since Joon was still somewhere close by. 'I'd also like to pray for Chunji-oppa, that he may find inner peace...that he would finally seek for his own happiness instead of always rooting and trying to find mine for me. I also want to pray for Joon-oppa...for all the best to come for him. That he may be happy with Bomi-ah 'til the day they pass Earth...that Bomi would take good care of him...of his heart...of his love...that she may accomplish what I had failed to do...and make him realize that he deserves the best in life.'

 

You looked back at the gravestones that stood in front of you.

 

'Umma, Appa...I'm really, really sorry I hadn't made much use of my life as your daughter previously. But now...now that I've finally found in myself the conviction I need to have in order for everyone else I love to be happy...I'm gonna do what I think is right and this time...I won't let any fear nor any obstacle stand in my way anymore.'

 

 

Meanwhile . . .

 

You were busy keeping your thoughts to yourself, Joon was just intently watching ever move you make. Every flinch from the cold bite of the wind, every whimper that managed to escape your lips, every tremor that ran through your body as you tried to keep your cries in for him n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter