Fate Is Being Its Usual Playful Self.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ANOTHER UPDATE AS REQUESTED :)
Forgive me for it's too short tho~
I'll make up for it next time~ :D

“Oh gracious donuts! What do you think you were doing...Lee Joon-sshi?”

 

You hissed at him just after you went out of you car, harshly slamming the door in fury.

 

“How could you be so careless? I'm sure...Miss Yoon Bomi doesn't even know about what kind of recklessness you've been up to, huh?”

 

You went on ranting, hoping he'd at least respond or give out a simple reaction to whatever you've been doing.

 

“Why'd you walk in front of the car...in the middle of the road? I could've almost hit you, did you know that?”

 

He still blankly stared at you, his face devoid of any emotion, making it so much more harder for you to read his mind now.

 

What came next was one YOUR MIND never saw coming though . . .

 

. . . But it was something YOUR HEART had been secretly asking for.

 

God knows how much you missed SEEING HIS SMILE.

 

“You didn't bump me with your car, right? I guess that's good enough.”

 

He mumbled before hesitantly walking towards you, a small smile lingering around his lips.

 

Before you could even do something stupid and break down in front of Joon, you've decided to put on your full gear of rationality. Clearing your throat, you then averted your gaze back up to his. “Now, I hope you'll accept my apologies. I didn't see you coming so yeah, but then again, you act like it's no big deal so fine.” You shrugged off before walking back to your car. 'If I go on like this...I hope you'd continue off with your life...Joon-oppa. You're happier that way and all I wish and pray for is for you to always find your happiness.' You sighed heavily before opening the car door to the driver's seat.

 

As soon as you buckled up again, you just can't help but furrow your brows at the sight you see before you. 'Why isn't he moving? Does he really want me to go through with this the hard way? What does he even want? Come on oppa, everything's as hard as it is already for me. Don't make it worse.' Your grip on the wheel tightened before you rolled down the car window and yelled loud enough for him to hear. “Excuse me Mister Lee but I do need to get going now. If you'd be kind enough to spare me some more time and move so that I can drive over?” His blank expression was now a bit more modified. And to add to it, he didn't seem quite pleased with your choice of actions.

 

You expected that he'd react in a rather indifferent and professional way, as he did the last time you've encountered him properly – which was the contract signing – since you really wanted to erase the most recent meeting you've had. However, your expectations just went to waste the instant he leaned towards the front part of your car, holding its surface as if he wants to stop the vehicle before it goes past him further.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter