True Colors And New Feelings.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HERE YOU GO GUYS, ANOTHER UPDATE! :)

“Sojin-noona, please get in touch with those underdogs we have within the press. I need to have a talk with them. It's urgent.”


 

Chunji hastily hung up on Sojin before hurriedly taking out the finished order he had been waiting for. Taking the creased newspaper in his hands, he went over to the cashier and paid for the food and the newspaper, dropping in a little tip in case the cashier refuses. After the transaction rites, Chunji ran over to his car, cautiously placing the food on the passenger seat, beside the messily rolled newspaper. 'Whoever has this published on the front page must answer to me.' He inhaled deeply before speeding towards Kris' house.


 


 

By the time Bomi sneaked back in their house, she found how Joon fell asleep in his study. Quietly making her way beside Joon on his chair, she slowly leaned down and planted a kiss on his lips, her fingers softly and gently running down Joon's cheeks and jaw as if subconsciously measuring how much of him could she own and not let you have. 'Not even in a million years...will I ever let you have him...-ah...NEVER.' She thought before letting her lips land on Joon's once more, this time the kiss lasted a bit longer but short and quick enough to keep Joon asleep.


 


 

“Yi-Yi-Yi...Fan.”


 

You muttered softly, almost inaudible but to Kris, even at the least number of decibels, hearing you say those two syllables of his birth name meant a lot.


 

"Again. Again...please...Again, please call me again -ah."


 

His voice sounded so smooth and soft,


 

Enough to have every pitch and tone was perfectly embedded on your mind.


 

"Yi...Fan. Yi Fan. Wu Yi Fan."


 

To say that he's happy would just be underestimating how elated Kris would be. If you'd be to judge between all the night lights of Seoul and Kris, all of the lights in the entire city would be shamed. Boy, was this boy really happy. Kris couldn't even put into words how much calling him just by his birth name makes him feel so special, so cared for...so loved. Oh well, maybe not YET into a romantic way but maybe, if he'd just pour out more of his heart, maybe you'd soon see how sincere he actually is.


 

Raising your right hand up to your chest, you actually felt how your heart paced faster than the usual when you're with Kris. 'Why now? I can't...If I do...maybe I'd only end up hurting him.' You felt your forehead crease at such a wrong timing for that exact throbbing against your ribs. 'After all that he did...for me...the last thing I'd want to do...is to...hurt...HIM. Kris...You deserve better...but why did you even spare me a glance? Why me?' You thought, feeling conflicted and lost by such a weird mixture of surging emotions.


 

Kris settled his head back on your lap,


 

His breathing coming back to normal from the tensed up ones a while ago.


 

“-ah...I'm not asking for you neither to accept my feelings nor to return them.”


 

He inhaled, lying to himself was one thing he was used to,


 

But when he says it out loud...to you,


 

It makes his heart ache so much more.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter