Chapter Two.

Untouchable Blood

"What the hell are you looking at?"

Youngjae snapped. He blink his eyes couple times. The handsome black haired guy now is staring at him with a frowned looks. 

"Err... No... I.."

"Hey, jaebum..chill..." a sudden voice comes from their side. A blonde guy with a two young man walking toward them. Youngjae stare at him who now wrap his arm on Jaebum shoulder.

"Hi..we are your new neighbour..nice to meet you.." Mark show his hand for shake. Youngjae take it while bow.

"Hi..nice to meet you too.."

"Nice my ..." Jaebum push Mark's hand and walk away. Mark just shook his head.

"Don't mind him.. He's always like that when he's tired..by the way.. My name is Mark..thats Bambam and Yugyeom." Mark introduce himself and the other two guy who looks sleepy. 

"Err.....i'm Youngjae..."

"You're cute...come play in our house later, okay.. I'll make a delicious food for you" He caress Youngjae's hair before walk into their house followed by Bambam and Yugyeom. Youngjae turn around and walk into his house. He climbed the stairs to his room but stopped in the middle. He put his hand on his chest. 

 

'Why...my heart beating fast..and what with that voice on my mind...'

 

 ⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

 

"Yeahh... I just finish eating my dinner... By the way, thanks for the kimchi..it's delicious.." Youngjae glanced at the middle size container fill with kimchi in the dinner table. Jinyoung give to his house owner and she put it infront of his door that afternoon. He walk toward the sink and put the bowls inside the sink.

 

"There's a new neighbour infront of our house, you know...and they were so handsome..extremely handsome.."

 

Silent. And then he laughed while laying on his bed.

 

"Hyung....you're also handsome.. But they were extra handsome..hmmm..hahahaaaa...okay...i'll meet you tomorrow okay.. Good night,hyung..."

 

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

 

Mark walk toward Jaebum's room. He saw the door is opened. 

 

Knock! Knock!

 

Jaebum look up and saw Mark standing at the door. He walk into the room.

 

"Trouble sleeping?" Mark asked. Jaebum nodded silently while continue typing on his laptop. Mark sat infront of him. He look around the room. Jaebum's room is the biggest one in that house but its feels empty. He know Jaebum didn't like to put unnecessary things in his room. Its different with his room. While in Jaebum room only have his huge bed, his closet and his work table, Mark's room have more things in it.

 

"How's Bambam and Yugyeom?" Jaebum suddenly asked. Mark look at him.

 

"They're already sleeping..Tomorrow i'll bring them to their new collage..you don't want to come?"

"I've got a work to do..."

"Hmmmm.." Mark nodded. "That guy earlier is cute.."

Jaebum stop typing. Mark saw his eyebrow moves.

"Can i invite him here later..? Just for our little house warming party.. ?"

Continue typing. Jaebum eyes still glued to the laptop's screen.

"You never asked for my permission before.." " so i consider that as yes..." Mark cut his word before he finish talking. Jaebum just frowned. Mark smile. He know Jaebum well eventhough they only know each other for 5 years. Jaebum doesn't want to be friend with other people and always act cold. Its makes people afraid to know him. Only him, Bambam and Yugyeom can stay as his friends.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

"Thanks... I'll treat you lunch later.." Taehyung give the notebook to Youngjae. Youngjae smiles while take it. Jimin next to him just stare at Youngjae.

"No need.. "

"Or you want to borrow my new game?i've got a new one and it's awesome..i'll bring to you later, okay.."

"Really?call!!" hearing about a game makes his face brighter. He's getting bored with a game that he has and he need a new one. 

"Youngjae..!" a voice calling him from behind. Youngjae turn around and saw Mark walk toward him with a warm smile. Youngjae smile and bow his head.

"What are you doing here?" Youngjae asked when Mark stand infront of him.

"Bambam and Yugyeom will study here after this..i come for their registration..they were..?" Mark look at Taehyung and Jimin. 

"Ahh..they were my friends.. Taehyung and Jimin.. Guys..this is Mark..my...umm..new neighbour.."

Mark laugh at Youngjae introduction. He look at both of them. Youngjae notice Jimin's staring weirdly toward Mark before he pull Taehyung's hand slowly. Taehyung look at him first before look at Youngjae.

"Sorry.. We've got to go..see you next time, Youngjae.." Taehyung wave his hand before walk away. Youngjae notice Jimin's sharp glance toward Mark while Mark just looking at them with his warm smile.

"So.. Are you free now? " Mark asked. Youngjae nodded.

"I'm going to the cafe..you want to join me? "

"Sure.. Bambam and Yugyeom will finish in 30 minutes but i'll go with you.."

Youngjae walk with Mark toward Jinyoung's cafe not far from his university.

"It's cute cafe..." Mark said when they entering the cafe. He saw an handsome guy standing at the counter. That guy look at them and smile. 

"Youngjae..." Jinyoung greet Youngjae with smile and saw a foreigner stand next to him. Youngjae saw his curious look.

"Hyung..this is my new neighbour i told you last night..Mark.. Mark..this is Jinyoung.."

"Hi..." Mark put up his hand. Jinyoung take it. 

"You can speak korean?" Jinyoung asked. Mark laughed.

"Yes... I learn korean before.." Mark let go Jinyoung's warm hand while his eyes still fix at his face. Jinyoung smile.

"Hyung...i want iced chocolate.. Mark?" Youngjae look at Mark.

"Iced americano.."

After ordering their drink, they went to sit at the empty seat next to glass wall. They were having a little chat when Jinyoung put down their drinks.

"Model? Whoaaa.. No wonder you're so handsome.." Youngjae take his iced chocolate. Jinyoung sat next to him.

"What model?" he asked. Youngjae look at him.

"Mark is a famous super model..thats why he's so handsome,hyung..."

Mark laughed." no.. I'm not famous Youngjae ah... I'm just a ordinary model.."

"No wonder i've seen your face before.. But since your hair color is different i didn't recognize.." Jinyoung says. He looks at Youngjae. Mark just smile shyly.

"So..you will work in Korea after this?"

"Yeahh..its like that i guess.."

"So..we'll see you often after this..." Youngjae hold Mark's hand while smile widely. Mark nodded his head. He glance toward a smiling Jinyoung.

'It's look like...i've made a new friends..'

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

"Kim Yugyeom! Stop there!" 

Mark look up from his cutting board. He's holding a knife and was ready to cut some meat before Yugyeom appear not far from kitchen. Bambam was walking toward him with his pink bolster.

"I told you i will buy you a new one.. Stop bugging me!" Yugyeom look at Bambam while frowning.

"You know i love that shirt..why you wear it without asking from me first!"

"Because you weren't at home and i didn't realize that was yours! I'm in hurry at that time!"

"And you make a hole on it!" 

"Hey, kids!!" Mark shouted making both of them look at him. It's not a unusual sight of having a fight but when its got heated up Mark need to step in. He don't want Jaebum see them pulling a face with each other later.

"He start it first!" Yugyeom point at Bambam. Resulting a flying bolster on his head. 

"Bambam!" Mark warn with a sharp voice. Bambam who still frowning walk away and climb a stair toward his room. Mark look at Yugyeom.

"You know its your fault right?"

"But..."

"Do you apologize to him?"

Yugyeom silent. He pout his lips. Mark sigh.

"Bambam always apologize when he did something bad to you right? Eventhough you didn't meant to tear  his shirt but you should apologize to him. You know he's not mad because of that shirt.. But because of your attitude.."

Yugyeom look at him. Mark now standing with his hand on his waist. He gulped. He know how scary Mark is when he's mad.

"Go and make up with him..or i'll tell Jaebum.."

Hearing Jaebum's name makes Yugyeom flinched. He pick up the pink bolster before running climbing the stair.

Mark sighed. Sometimes he feels like he's having two naughty sons. 10 minutes later, he smile when he hear Bambam noisy laugh.

 ⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

"Hmmmm... Hmmmmmm..."

Youngjae was humming to a songs that he hear on his headphone. It was 8pm and he's walking toward his home now. He just finish his discussion with his assignment group at the university. It was dark and the road lights seems out that night. Youngjae look around him. There's a few house before he reach his. Suddenly he feels something not right. He feel likd someone is following him. He turn around but didn't see anyone. Youngjae gulped. This is why he hates dark. Something bad always happen when he's in dark. Slowly he turn around and walk fast. His step getting faster when he hear a footstep behind him. Youngjae feels tears running down his cheeks. He almost saw his house but the footstep behind him also getting close to him. Youngjae hold his breath and close his eyes when suddenly he feels his body being pulled. 

"Hey...!"

Youngjae slowly open his eyes. The first thing he saw was Jaebum's red eyes. And his face was close to him.

"Are you crazy? Running toward a moving car..! You want to die?" his deep voice ringing into his ears. Youngjae let go of his breath that he's holding and realized that Jaebum now is hugging him close.

"There....some..one...following...me..." Youngjae says with tears on his fluffy cheeks. Jaebum looks around him and saw nothing. He look again at Youngjae and want to scold him again but seeing his crying face makes him soft. Although he's looks scared but his pink fluffy face and his pouty lips make him look super cute. Jaebum sighed.

'What are you thinking stupid Jaebum!' he scold his own mind instead.

"There's no one following you.. You can go home now.." He says while release him from his hugs. Youngjae look at him before bow his body.

"Thank you.." he turn around and enter his house. Leaving Jaebum who still staring.

Youngjae walk into his room and close the door slowly. He remove his thick jacket before throw his body into his bed. He stay in fetus position. His mind is in mess and his tears still spilling out.

'Youngjae...'

'What is this voice... Why it hurting me... Help me...someone..save me..'

 

 

-to be continued- 

 

A/N:: my favorite character is Taehyung and Jimin.😆😆😆