Chapter Four.

Untouchable Blood

Jimin glance at Taehyung whose laughing infront of him. He was texting with Youngjae about their assignment. They were in the same group so Taehyung always contact him to discuss about it since Jimin didn't have a phone. Jimin pick up their dish bowl and bring it to the kitchen. He sighed while looking at the small window. Its early in the morning and they just finish their breakfast. Taehyung who saw Jimin blankly staring at nowhere call his name.

"Jimin..."

"Yess..."

"Are you okay ?"

Silent. "Yes...."

Taehyung smiled. "Youngjae will come to our house later... He want to send my paper and also borrow my game.."

Silent again.

"Is that okay ?"

"Why asking me? He's your friend..."

Taehyung smile widely while staring at Jimin's back. He is washing the dishes now. 

"No..he's our friend. Try to be close with him, jimin ah... And other people too. He's nice and cute.. You two match with each other.."

"Shut up, Tae.."

Taehyung moves from his seat and walk toward Jimin. He leaning against the wall behind him.

"Why you don't like Youngjae? You afraid he will take me away from you?"

He saw Jimin flinched when he asked that question. 

"Stop saying things you don't know, Tae... " Jimin say without turning around. 

"You don't know who is Youngjae. And i don't want you to be too close to him.. It's enough trouble he gave me 10 years ago and now i don't want to do it again.."

Silent. No respond from taehyung makes Jimin turn his body around. His eyes widened when he saw Taehyung sat on the floor, gasping for air while clasping on his chest.

"Taehyung!!!" Jimin jumped to him and hold his body. 

"Are you okay?? Is it hurt?? Oh my god!!" Jimin feels his body trembling hard. Taehyung look at him and smile weakly. His chest feels burning but he still can stand it. It wouldn't kill him. Jimin put both of his hand on Taehyung's chest but before he can do anything, Taehyung push his body away. Jimin look with surprised face.

"Tae..."

"Don't... I can fight this...don't do that again..please..." Taehyung say to Jimin with his pleading eyes. 

Jimin look at him and bite his lips. They stay like that for about 10 minutes before Taehyung's pain finally gone. His face looks pale and his lips dry. He look at Jimin. Slowly he took his hand and pull him toward his body. 

"Did i scare you? I'm sorry..." he hugged him. Jimin can feel his tears rolling down his cheeks. He hate it when Taehyung reject his help eventhough he knows only he can help him. 

"If you do that again I will kill you with my own hands..." Jimin say with one breath.

Taehyung smiles while hearing Jimin's word. He caress Jimin's hair when he feels his hand around his body. 

"Yeahh..i will let you kill me then..."

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Youngjae stare at the Iced coffee infront of him. He is in Jinyoung's cafe right now and waiting for Jinyoung. His worker tell him that Jinyoung is out for a moment and ask him to wait. Slowly he sigh. He still can't remember why this morning he wake up laying on the floor with Coco's barking next to him. Plus his window is open and his door is unlocked. Jinyoung will be in rage if he know about this. Youngjae scratch his not-itchy head.

"Hey..."

A voice making him look up. He in surprised when he saw who is standing infront of him.

"Hi..are you alone?" Jaebum asked. Youngjae nodded slowly. He sat infront of him without asking and put his strawberry shake o the table. Youngjae stare at him. He didn't realized when Jaebum entering that cafe. He must be so lost in his thought just now.

"I didn't introduce myself yet am i?I'm Jaebum.. Im Jaebum.."

"I'm Choi Youngjae.."

Jaebum stare at the man infront of him. He didn't notice it before but now he's sitting infront of him, he realized that Youngjae's face looks the same with his mother.He smile when their face appear on his mind.

"I'm sorry for my rude behavior before this.. I'm not in the good mood.."

"It's okay.." Youngjae smile. He feels awkward sitting infront of Jaebum while he staring at him like that. He look at his outfit and feels amazed. He wear a white tshirt and the black leather jacket. It's simple but Jaebum himself makes the outfit looks stunning. And then he noticed that Jaebum's eyes is black. but it was dark red that night...

​​​​

"So, can i be your friend?"

"Huhh? Err...okay.."

Jaebum smile. And its struck Youngjae again. He take his iced coffee and sip it quickly. What's wrong with me? He's a man, Choi Youngjae!! Ask your heart to stop beating so fast!!

Youngjae can feels his cheek burning. But then he saw Jinyoung come into the cafe and look at him. Youngjae waving his hand at him. Jinyoung walk toward him with his knitted brow.

"Jinyoung hyung..."

Jaebum turn and saw Jinyoung standing behind him. He stand up and look at him. Jaebum remember him before with Mark. 

"Hyung.. He is.."

"I know who he is..but what he's doing with you?"

"He just talk with me..hyung..err.. Jaebum hyung..this is Jinyoung hyung.."

Both of them stare at each other. Youngjae feels the tense aura surrounding them.

"I don't like you be friend with a rude people, Youngjae.." Jinyoung say while walking to his side and sat down. Jaebum's eyes twitched.

"I don't know you have a rude hyung, Youngjae ah.. But still i want to be friend with you.. I got to go now..see you again later, okay." Jaebum smile toward Youngjae before give a death glare toward Jinyoung. Youngjae just staring at him walking away. He look at Jinyoung and sit on his chair.

"Hyung...don't need to be rude to him.."

"He's the one who is rude brat..not me..." Jinyoung look at Youngjae. He knows Youngjae don't know about happened between him and Jaebum yesterday but still he don't like Jaebum being around Youngjae.

Youngjae sighed deeply. 

 ⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

"You're going out?"

Jaebum turn around and saw Mark leaning against the door looking at him. He put his black coat on his body.

"Yeah... "

"Looking for them?"

Jaebum silenced. Mark sighed. He know what Jaebum want to do and he didn't want to interfere. But sometimes he worried about him.

"Take care of yourself.. Don't get killed.." 

Jaebum smirked." They can't kill me.."

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

"It's okay for you to go home alone?" Taehyung asked. Youngae laugh and nodded. Youngjae came to their house just now. After chatting and playing some games, he decide to go home. It's already 7pm and Taehyung feels worried about him go home alone.

"It's okay.. It's not dark yet and i'll walk faster..thanks for this games..i'll give it back to you once i've finish playing it.." Youngjae tapped on his bag. Taehyung smile and wave his hand when Youngjae walk away. Suddenly Jimin hold his wrist.

"Tae..i've got to go for a moment.."

Taehyung look at him whose looking at Youngjae's direction. "Okay..."

Youngjae walking while looking at his phone. He texting Jinyoung and tell him that he's coming home. Jinyoung asked him to be carefull and text him again when he arrived. He smiled and when he put his phone on his pocket, he bumped into something hard and making him fall onto the ground.

"Auchhhh..." he winced and look at his palm. 

"Choi Youngjae.."

He look up when he hear his name. There's a pale looking guy in a black hoodie looking at him. 

"Who are you...?" Youngjae asked. He feels uncomfortable when that man looking at him.

"You need to come with me.." he said. 

"I don't know who you are and i don't want to follow you.." Youngjae feels his eyes blurry and his head dizzy. He saw that man strecth his hand to him. He want to shout but his head is spinning around.

"Stop it!"

He hear another voice from behind and feels a hand on his shoulder. Suddenly the dizziness start to fade and he can see clearly. Jimin stand infront of him and facing that man. He glance at Youngjae.

"Close your eyes. Don't look at him.."

Youngjae did what Jimin told him. Jimin look at the man infront of him. He can see his frowning face.

"Don't disturb my job...you know it's wrong.."

"What job? You shouldn't disturb him.. He's not on your list yet.. Don't try to take him when it's not his time yet.." Jimin scowled at him. That man stare at him.

"Don't try to teach me a things that even you can't do properly!"

"Min Yoongi!!" Jimin shout.  Youngjae flinched when he hear his shouting. Yoongi can feel something surround him and he saw Jimin fisted hand. He sighed and put up both of his hand.

"okay..this time you win.. But i'll come back again..and remember..not everything you have you can protect, Park Jimin..." after saying that words, Yoongi dissappear like a smoke. Jimin exhale his breath that he hold just now. He turn around and squat infront of Youngjae.

 

"You're safe now.." he say it while holding his arm and help him to stand up. Youngae open his eyes and look at him.

"who is that? What he means by coming with him?" Youngjae asked. 

"He's.....not someone important.. But i've chased him away..he wouldn't come again.."

"What he wants from me?"

"I can't tell you..you wouldn't understand.. Just forget about it..you're save now.."

Youngjae silent. After Jimin asked him to close his eyes just now, his ears also feels blocked and he can't listen properly to what they talking about. He just hear Jimin's shouting.

"by the way.. Why do you help me? I thought you don't like me.."

Jimin look at Youngjae.

"but Taehyung like you...and i don't want to see him sad if you disappear.."

"what....?"

"stop talking and go home..it's dark already.." Jimin start to walk away. 

"Thank you, Jimin ah..!" Youngjae shout to him. He saw him waving his hand without looking at him. He smiled. That the first time he talk so much with Jimin and he feels happy about it.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

He saw someone's running into the building and he chase him. They arrived at the parking lot before that guy fall into his knees and looking at him.

Jaebum stare at that guy who is smiling with a blood on his mouth. He feels disgusted. Just now he saw that guy biting someone's neck in the corner of the building. It was dark place but he can see well.

"feels disgusted? Don't be..you're also like us..the old man will come to find you later..he know you want to kill him.." after saying that he laughed. Jaebum feels irritated with what he says and put up his ​​​​​hand to choke him. His sharp nail come out and before ge get to strange him, he hear someone shooting toward them. He push that guy away and the bullet passed into his body. In a moment, that guy's body vanish into thin air. Jaebum's eyes widened and he look at the shooter direction. He saw a man standing with a black mask and wearing a white hooded jacket. Jaebum know who is that. There's only one person who can kill  vampire quickly. The one that has the poison blood. Poison blood that can kill a vampire like him. Yes. He is a vampire.

"I've been looking for you.." Jaebum say toward him. He saw him walking toward him.

"i need your help..." he say again but his eyes widened when he saw him pointing his gun toward him.

"!"

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Youngjae stand outside of his room. Luckily his room owner put a bench on that rooftop and he can sat there while looking at the sky. He takes a deep breath and feels the cold wind. He still can't forget what happened that evening but he don't know what he should do. Jimin wouldn't tell him about that guy and he didn't want to push him. He don't want to tell Jinyoung or he will force him to stay with him again. 

Youngjae sighed. His gaze falls at the road infront of his house and he saw something. Someone was leaning at Mark's house door and he can see tha person is in pain. Youngjae fixed his eyes on that person and his eyes widened.

"Jaebum hyung!"

Quickly he ran down the stair and went outside. He walk toward Jaebum and saw him holding his injured arm. Blood are all over his body.

"Hyung! Are you okay?!"

"Go away, Youngjae!" he push Youngjae's body and fall against  the wall. Youngjae ignores his warning hold him instead. 

"Let me help you,hyung... I will call Mark hyung.." Youngjae try to push a bell button on the wall next to the door . He push it multiple times before he feels Jaebum's hand on his wrist. He look at him and saw him gasping. He moves closer toward him and then he saw his red eyes and his fangs. Youngjae flinched. He has fangs? He is...

"Hyung..." 

"Sorry, Youngjae.."  Jaebum hold Youngjae's waist pull him foward before he put his fangs on his neck. Youngjae gasped when he feels his sharp fangs penetrate into his neck. He want to shout but his voice didn't come out. He can feel Jaebum's hard grip on his waist and he pull his body closer to him. It's all happening to fast and eventhough Jaebum's his blood right now he doesn't feels any pain at all. Instead he feels sleepy and his eyes feels heavy. Mark's screaming voice is the last things he heard before he lost his consciousness.

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N ::: thanks reading...*bow*

 

Btw, what do you think Jimin is?😉😉

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

​​