Chapter Six

Untouchable Blood

"He told me that when he's still a kid, his grandpa always scared him with a scary vampire story every night because he's naughty and didn't listen to his grandpa.. That's why until now, he hate vampire.. Its give him a bad dream.."

Mark stare at the man that standing near the counter. Jinyoung look good with pink long shirt and black pant. He's making a coffee for his customer and chat with his worker. Mark watch his every movement and he realize Jinyoung is very diligent in his work and when he's talking, he tend to stare deeply into other person eyes. But when he talk with him, Jinyoung seems to avoiding his eyes sometimes. 

Mark sigh deeply.

"What with that sigh?"

Mark look up. Jinyoung is standing next to him and now sitting at the chair in front of him. He smile warmly and it melt Mark's heart.

"Nothing.. Are you busy?"

Jinyoung look around his cafe. "Hmmm.. No I guess.. Why? Do you want me to become your model again?"

Mark smile.

"Do you want to?"

Jinyoung shook his head before laugh. Mark also laugh with him.

"Last time is hard for me.. I can't stand in front of the camera for a long time.."

"Its such a waste..you have a nice face and body.."

Jinyoung just smile sheepishly and stare at Mark's face.

"Are you free this evening? Around 5 pm?" Jinyoung asked. Mark look at his watch. Now its 3.30pm.

"I'm not doing anything today so yes.."

"Great.. I want you to accompany me.."

"To where?"

"Airport.. I want to pick up someone.."

"Who?"

"My boyfriend.."

Mark froze at his seat. He stare at the smiling man in front of him.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Jimin slowly open his eyes. He scan his surrounding before slowly sighing. 

this is my room right?

"You've become too weak.."

Someone's voice can be heard and Jimin didn't have to get up to see who it is.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. 

In front of his bed. Next to his desk, there's Yoongi stand while cross his arm and staring at his lying body.

"Well...I thought you're going to die and I want that honor to bring your soul to another world.." He walk toward the bed and sat on it. Next to Jimin's body. He look at him.

"You don't have much time.. Take back your wings from them and go back to where you come from... Its still not too late to ask for forgiveness..."

Jimin glare at him. 

"You don't have to tell me what I should do.."

Yoongi smirk.

"10 years is not enough?"

"Shut up.."

"Or..you have become to attached to that human? Not willing to leave him?"

"Shut up.."

"Or watching him die?"

CRACK!!

Suddenly the mirror at the table smashed and shattered into the floor. Yoongi look behind him slightly before turn to Jimin again. 

"Pissed me off again and don't think I wouldn't fight you.." Jimin warned him with a tense voice. Yoongi stare at his face before slowly put up his left hand toward the mess on the floor. He slowly caress Jimin's cheek with his right hand.

"You've changed..."

After that, he vanish into thin air and the door suddenly open. 

"Jimin! What happen??" Taehyung come into the room and rushed toward the bed. Taehyung get up and look at him.

"I heard the sound of the broken mirror just no.." Taehyung look at the mirror at the table and its still there. 

".....or am I wrong?"

"What happen? Why I'm here?" Jimin asked him. The last thing he remember is he washing his face at the bathroom and suddenly his sight become black. Taehyung sat on the bed and facing him. He hold his cold hand.

"You fainted.. I went to the bathroom because you took a long time and I saw you on the floor.."

"Ohh.." That's all he can say. He really didn't remember but he know his body is weak now and he shouldn't push it too far. He need to rest.

Suddenly his body being pull forward and getting hugged.

"T..tae.."

"Don't scared me like that again Jimin ah.. I'm so scared when you didn't wake up! I thought I will lose you!"

Jimin can feel Taehyung squished his body into the hug. He smile.

"I'm sorry..." 

Taehyung shook his head.

"No..I'm sorry.. I'm sorry I raise my voice and mad at you.. I didn't meant it.. I'm sorry.."

Jimin put his hand on Taehyung's back and hide his face at Taehyung's shoulder.

He's so warm...

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Youngjae look at his phone. He smile warmly while reading Jaebum's message telling him to taking care of himself and come back quickly. After what happen this morning, Jaebum and Mark ask him to stay at their house. It's for his safety. Youngjae didn't say yes yet because he don't know what excuse he want to tell Jinyoung later. He need some time and Jaebum agree to it. However, Mark say they will do their house warming party later and he will invite Jinyoung too. And he want Youngjae to tell Jinyoung at that time .

He sighed. He really hope Jinyoung wouldn't be mad if he move out from his current house. He look at his watch. Now he's sitting in the bench at the park near a shopping mall. Yugyeom and Bambam want to shopping earlier and dragged him to go with them. Now he's waiting for them finish buying their things.

Meowww...

Youngjae startled and look at his feet. There's a cat sitting next to his feet.

"Aww...hello there..are you hungry?" Youngjae patted it's head.

"Kunta.. Don't disturb other people.." Someone voice can be heard and Youngjae look up. He saw a young man walking toward him with a worried face. He stand up when that man bow and pick up the cat.

"Sorry..did he disturb you?" He asked.

Youngjae shook his head. He smiled.

"No..he's so cute..what his name?"

"Kunta.."

Youngjae patted his head again.

"I also have a pet..my dog name Coco.."

That guy smile. He put up his hand.

"May I know your name?"

Youngjae grab his hand and smile widely.

"Youngjae.. Choi youngjae.. And you?"

"I'm.." " Youngjae hyung!!"

Youngjae turn to that voice. He saw Yugyeom and Bambam walking toward him with a bunch of shopping bag at their hand and smile happily. He turn around to face that man but he's already gone. 

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Where'd you go? I've been looking for you.. " Daehyun approaching a man that standing next to the glass window. That man have been staring outside for a moment.

"What are you thinking about,Youngjae?" He asked again. Youngjae turn and look at him with a smile. 

"I've met him..."

 

 

-to be continued -

 

 

A/N: my job is killing me .. (╥_╥)