Chapter Three.

Untouchable Blood

Youngjae look around him. Tears spilling out from his eyes. He looks around him and only saw darkness. He want to shout but there's no voice out from his mouth. 

'Youngjae...'

A voice calling him from behind. He turn around. His eyes widened. There's two bodies full with blood not far from him. He know who's that. His parent. His father and mother. He want to walk toward them but his knee weak and he falls. He shout silently and tears still pouring out. He saw his own hand. There's blood on it. 

'Youngjae....'

That voice again. He look up and saw a person standing next go his parent's bodies. He can't see his face but he saw his red eyes. He's walking slowly toward him. Youngjae try to run but he can't so he close his eyes tight and stop breathing. He can feel him being so close toward him.

"Youngjae!!"

He opened his eyes. 

"Breath, Youngjae!"

And he did. He choked on his own breath and quickly he sit up. Jinyoung rub his back and hug him. Youngjae panting hard trying to catch his breath.

"Stop doing this to me, Youngjae..." Jinyoung slowly whispered to his ears. Youngjae hug him back before slowly push his body.

"I'm sorry, hyung..."

"Why you didn't tell me about this? I thought it's already over.."

"I also didn't know it come back.." 

Jinyoung sighed while rubbing Youngjae back. That morning he has a bad feeling so he try to call Youngjae. After a numerous times, he didn't pick up, he come to his place and saw his door is unlocked. Coco is barking when he walk into his room and he saw Youngjae laying in fetus position and gasping for air. He know what that's meant. After his parent dies and he live with him, Youngjae keep having a bad dream about the accident. And it's not just a bad dream. He always stop breathing and almost dies when he's small. After getting older, he no longer having that dream and his memories about his parent also vanish just like that. He no longer remember about them. Thats one of the reason why he don't want Youngjae to live on his own.

"I saw them again, hyung..."

Jinyoung look at him. Youngjae smile at him.

"I didn't remember their face..but i remember their bloody bodies..its weird right?"

Jinyoung caress Youngjae's face while sighing.

"Stop thinking about it..okay.."

Youngjae nodded.

But i also saw him..that red eyed man...who is he...

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫ 

"He's having that dream again...this is his first time after 3 years.." Jinyoung standing near a wall while talking to his friend, Jackson on his phone.

"Can you bring me that red thread with the things i asked you before..i think i will need it later.."

He look up and saw Mark walking into the cafe. He smile when he saw that blonde man.

"Okay..say hi to Sinbi for me..bye.."

He cut his conversation and walk toward Mark. 

"Hi...what's up..?"

Mark look at him. "Hey...can i talk with you for a minute.."

"Yes you can.." Jinyoung put his arm on the counter and moves foward. 

"Err.. I have a photoshoot this evening..and one of my model partner can't make it..so i think..can you do it with me?"

"Photoshoot?" Jinyoung shooked. Mark nodded and hold his hand.

"Please.. You're my only hope.." he pleaded with his puupy eyes. Jinyoung want to reject him but seeing his cute face making him nodded slowly. But regret it later. Mark smile widely.

"Thanks! I will come pick you at 4pm okay.."

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

His eyes widened and mouth gaped.

"CEO of JJ modelling company.. That rude guy is a CEO?"

Youngjae stare at his laptop's screen. He's staying at his room today because of what happened morning earlier. Jinyoung forced him to take a rest and now he's looking at his laptop. Just now he want to search for Mark profile and then he saw this. Jaebum profile also came up when he search for Mark's company.

"No wonder they live in that big house.." Youngjae murmuring while rubbing Coco's sleeping body. There's nothing much in Jaebum profile and he look at Mark profile. 

"Mark is older than me..? I should call him hyung after this..he's also a designer? Whoaaa..daebakk!"

He search for their photoshoot picture and then saw Jaebum's shirtless photo. Youngjae stare at it for a while and pout his lips. 

" handsome but rude..hmmph!"

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Aahhhchooooo!!

Jaebum rub his nose. He stare at his computer's screen. He's been waiting for the information he asked his assistant to get it for him. Suddenly his phone ringing. He pick it up.

"Hello...how is it?"

He asked without looking who's calling.

"Sir..we've got his information and i just send it to you..but the other boy..we still didn't get it..i'm sorry.. I'll try to look for another information about him.."

Jaebum look at his computer and saw an email come in. 

"It's okay.. Just do your job properly and get that information as soon as possible.." and he cut the conversation. He wait for the email to loading and when it appear on screen, Jaebum's eyes widened. He stare at it for a minute.

"He is.."

"Sir! You can't come in..stop!" his secretary's voice snapped him from his own mind. He look at the door and saw his secretary pulling a man's arm. He sighed.

"Sunmi...it's okay.." he said. Sunmi look at him before bow and walk away. That man look at Jaebum and smile widely.

"You didn't tell me you were coming home..." he sat infront of him. Jaebum just stare at him.

"What do you want,Daehyun?"

Daehyun smirk. "Nothing..just visiting an old friend.. I guess after this i will see you more often, right?" he stand up and strecth his body.

"You should visit us, jaebum ah... Youngjae's been missing you.." 

Jaebum frowned. Seeing his knotted brow makes Daehyun laugh. He walk toward the door and turn.

"Old man say hi to you... He wish he can see you again...sooner.." he wave and walk away. Leaving a frowning Jaebum.

 ⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Jinyoung look at Mark that been fixing his cloth. It's been 50 minutes and he still doing a photoshoot with Mark. He look around and then look at himself.

"Who will wear this weird cloth?" he murmuring but loud enough for Mark's ears.

"This weird cloth is my design.."

Jinyoung look at Mark and swallowed his lips. Mark look at him and smile. He a few button on his clothes.

"Are you feeling uncomfortable?" Mark asked. Jinyoung shook his head.

"This is last cloth and then we finish..i will buy you dinner after this, okay?"

Jinyoung smile while nodding. They take a few more photo before decide to call it off. After saying thank you to his crew, Mark walk with Jinyoung to his changing room. They met Jaebum outside of the room. Jinyoung eyes widened when he saw Jaebum.

"Mark..i need to talk to you.."

"Can we talk later..at home.. I've got things to do.."

"Who is this?" Jaebum look at Jinyoung.

"My friend..i ask him to help me with today shooting.."

"Why you didn't tell me first? You know i didn't like you using outsider for our photoshoot.."

"Its my design and i can decide to use whoever i want.."

"You..." his word were cut when Jinyoung walk into the changing room and slammed the door.

"That rude brat..."

"You are the one who's rude.. I will talk with you at home later, Jaebum!" Mark scowl at him before open the door again and walk inside. 

 ⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

"Okay.. I'm sorry.. But still you also did me wrong.." Jaebum stare at Mark. He stand infront of him with crossed arm. Because of Jaebum, Jinyoung didn't want to go to dinner with him and insist to go home by himself.

"What do you want to talk about?" Mark asked. Although he still mad but he can't ignore Jaebum. Jaebum takes an envelope on his table and gave it to Mark. Mark reach for it and take out the paper inside. He read it and his eyes widened. 

"Is it real?"

Jaebum nodded. Mark laughed. He already forgot about Jinyoung.

"Is this luck or fate? We've been looking for him and he just standing infront of us already..so..what will you do now? Bring him here?" Mark asked. Jaebum take a paper in Mark's hand and stare at the picture.

"I don't know..."

i've found you, Choi Youngjae...

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

​​​​

He standing near his window and look up into the dark sky. He hates it. He hate the darkness that surround him. Its remind him of his past. Thats why he sleep with an open light. Its makes him feels safe. 

Slowly he drift his eye gaze down and that moment he caught it. That eyes. That dark red eyes that staring at him. He stare back at the person who now standing at his balcony while hugging himself.  He never talk to him properly although they live next to each other. He, in the small room at the rooftop. And he, the dark red eye guy, live in the big mansion-like house. He moves closer to the window. 

' who are you?' he whispered. His eyes still glued at him. He smile to himself a moment later. Silly him. Asking a question eventhough he know that he can't hear it. Slowly he try to pull the window's sliding door.

'Youngjae..'


He froze. He can hear it. Someone saying his name. Suddenly there's a wind coming to his face and making him step a step back. His eyes wide open when he hear that voice again.

'I've found you...'

 

-to be continued-