Chapter Five

Untouchable Blood

"Hey,wake up.."

Youngjae frowned. That voice is disturbing his sleep. Suddenly he feels something poking his right cheek. He push it away.

"Coco yah..don't disturb omma.." He pull the comforter over his head. 

"Hyung!! He's awake!" 

Youngjae open his eyes wide. That voice is louder now. Slowly he push the comforter and the first thing he saw was a blue-colored eyes looking at him at a close distant.

"Aaaaaaarhhhhhhhhh!!!" He shout loudly while push Bambam's body away. Making that poor boy fell off the bed. Quickly he sit up and look around. This is not my room..

"Are you awake?"

He turn to that voice and saw Mark and Jaebum stand at the door. They walk toward him while Yugyeom went to Bambam. Youngjae look at Jaebum and suddenly he remember what happen. He put his hand on his neck and pointed his other hand's index finger toward Jaebum.

"Yo..u.... You bite me..!" Said Youngjae loudly.

Jaebum and Mark look at each other before Mark step foward and sat next to Youngjae.

"Youngjae ah.. I've make a breakfast for us.. Wash up first and after that we'll eat..okay.."

"But..."

"Jaebum will tell you everything after that.. Don't worry.." He patted Youngjae's head. Youngjae look at Jaebum who's staring at the floor with his frowned look.

 ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Jaebum walk into his room followed by Mark. They leave Youngjae with Yugyeom and Bambam until he finish taking a bath. Jaebum lift his shirt and discard it from his body. He walk toward his closet and take a new shirt. Mark look at Jaebum's body and saw his wound.

"You're lucky enough...that bullet didn't hit a vital place.." said Mark. Jaebum frown. Last night he almost die because of his mistake. He didn't bring enough weapon and that person suddenly appear and trying to kill him.

"He could just kill me immediately..but he toy me around and just make a wound on me.."

"Why he do that?"

"I don't know..but i will search for him again.. I need his help no matter what.."

"If he don't want to help? And want to kill you?"

Jaebum silent. Mark sighed. He really can't communicate with Jaebum about this. He don't know anything and Jaebum didn't want to talk about it either. He want to help but Jaebum don't want him interfere in this matter. After know Jaebum for almost 3 years, the only thing that he surely know is about him looking for Choi Youngjae. 

"And Youngjae..how about him?"

Jaebum look at him.

"I'll tell him everything..."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Youngjae stare at Jaebum whose now sitting infront of him. They were still sitting at dining table after having breakfast just now. Mark come toward them after finish cleaning the dishes and sat beside Jaebum. Bambam and Yugyeom already sat infront of tv and cuddling with each other. 

"So...do you want to explain what happen last night?" asked Youngjae. Jaebum look at him. 

"Before i tell you eveything..i want you to see this.." Jaebum push one white envelope toward Youngjae. Youngjae took it and take out the content. There was a few photos inside that envelope.

"Do you remember that?" Jaebum pointed his finger toward the photo. Youngjae look at it. It was a photo of 2 man and a woman. And little child. He stare long at the photo and he notice that it was Jaebum. And...the other two person is his parent. He look at Jaebum.

"This....i have this person photo..and Jinyoung hyung say they are my parent.. But..you.." Youngjae don't know how to finish his word. Jaebum in the photo and infront of him look the same.

"Yeah...that's your parent..and me.. We're best friend..and that little child is you.."

Youngjae look at the photo again. He was still small in that photo." but...how..."

"I'm not human..thats why i still look the same like in that photo.." Jaebum saw Youngjae's shocked face. He take a deep breath before slowly release it.

"I know about you losing your childhood memories.. But still i want you to listen to everything i said..okay?"

Slowly he nodded. 

"I'm not human..i'm vampire..same as Mark and Bambam..i've known your father even before he meet your mother..and we're best friend..he know about me and still want to be my friend..however..things changed 10 years ago..

Eventhough i said i'm a vampire..but i'm don't have a pure blood of vampire.. I'm just one of the success experiment.."

"Experiment?" 

Jaebum nodded. " There's only one pure vampire blood in Korea..and he is my adopted father.. He's doing this crazy experiment and trying to create as many vampires as he can using his own blood.. And i'm one of them.. He only keep the one he like by his side and let the other vampires to do whatever they want.. 

10 years ago...without me knowing..he take you from  your family and try to transfer the blood into your body.."

Jaebum saw Youngjae gasped but he still continue.

"I know about it too late and they already put it into yours...however..your body rejecting the blood.. You didn't die or didn't become vampire.. Your parents and i managed to fight them back and take you away..however..."

Youngjae saw Jaebum sad face and suddenly his dream come into his mind. He take a deep breath. Trying to calm his frantic heart. 

"Your parent...died while trying to run away...and you disappear... I thought you already die that night.. I managed to run away from my father and i went to LA.. Bambam and Yugyeom also one of the experiment..but only Bambam become vampire..and Yugyeom is like you.. His body rejecting that blood.. Thats why i bring them with me and live with me.."

Youngjae turn to look at the duo that bickering about something.

"I only know about you being alive when i'm already at LA..and i try hard to look for you.. I'm afraid my father will found you.. And i don't want it too happen again.."

"What happen...if he found out about me still alive?" Youngjae asked. He stare into Jaebum's eyes.

"Your blood...is special.. Only a few of yours in this world that will reject vampire's blood and still alive.. For us, your blood is like our energy.. You wouldn't die even though we bite you countless time...unlike other human..."

Youngjae feels cringe in his skin. He can feel his hand trembling. Jaebum stand up from his seat and move toward Youngjae's side. He sat next to him and hold his hand.

"That's why i'm trying to find you.. I want to protect you from other vampire.. However, I've make a mistake..."

Youngjae look at him.

"I shouldn't bite you last night.. Your blood scent will becoming strong after I bite you and other vampire will know about you.."

Youngjae flinched when he hear that. 

"I'm really sorry...but I promise I will protect you with my own life.. I wouldn't let them touch you..I can't protect your parent but I will make sure you're safe no matter what.." Jaebum stare into his eyes while holding his hand tight. Youngjae stare blankly before look down at their hand.

"What are you thinking? If you're mad at me, just say it.. I deserves it if you mad at me.."

Youngjae shook his head. "No..it just.. I don't know.. This whole time i don't know anything about my parent..and now...you're telling me this.. I don't know what to do..I don't know what to believe...I don't know how should I react to this.."

Jaebjm wrap his arm at Youngjae's shoulder and pull him into a hug.

"I'm sorry.. I should've find you earlier.. If you need time to believe me, just take it as much as you can.. But I'm still with my word..I will protect you no matter what.. I'll stay by your side.."

Youngjae feels his cheek getting hotter. He glance at Mark whose standing not far from them.

"Is Mark also like you?" He asked.

Jaebum turn to look at Mark before look at Youngjae again.

"He is also vampire..but not the same as I am.. He's from a royal blood.."

"Royal blood?"

"I will tell you next time, Youngjae ah.." Mark interrupt them. Youngjae look at him. Mark smile. 

Then suddenly Youngjae's eyes widened. He remember something. He look at Mark again.

"Oh no..what should we do?"

Mark and Jaebum look at him with curious look.

"What happened?" Jaebum asked.

"Jinyoung hyung..."

Mark lift his eyebrow." What about him?"

Youngjae look at him.

"He hate vampire..!"

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Taehyung standing at the door with crossed arm. Jimin look at his frowned face.

"Do you want to tell me where you go? You've been missing since last night.." Taehyung try yo control his voice. He's really mad with Jimin because last night he went out without telling him and just come back this afternoon with a tired face and body. Jimin take out his shoes before walking past Taehyung.

"I've got something to do.."

Taehyung grab his hand and make him turn around facing him.

"This is not the first time you did this and I've keep quite all this time..!! I wouldn't tolerate with your attitude again!! Now tell me what that damn thing you do that make you look like a walking corpse!!" Taehyung shout to his face and making Jimin startled. He stare at Taehyung's red face before slowly push his hand away. 

"You don't have to know.. It's not important..!"

"Park Jimin!!" Taehyung shout again when Jimin walk away to the bathroom. A few second pass before Taehyung also walk toward their bathroom but he stop in front of the door. The door is not fully closed and he can see Jimin inside. His eyes widened when he stare at his back. There's two small scar on his back and it's..bleeding. He never saw that scar before this and he can see Jimin is in pain. Taehyung flustered when he saw Jimin's body start to fading away.

"Jimin!"

 

A/N: I take a long time to update. I know it.. I'm sorry guys.. Life getting hectic since I'm starting to work at hospital and my work always busy.. 🙇🙇🙇 anyways..enjoys the update!