Chapter One.

Untouchable Blood

Sunlight that creep through window's curtain touch his face making him whimper a little bit before opening his eyes. Yawning while grabbing his handphone, Choi Youngjae get up from his bed. It's already 8.00 am. He has class later at 9.30am. 

"Wooff..."

A small voice coming under his bed. He look at it.

 

"Coco yah... Good morning..."he greet it with a sleepy voice. A small fluffy dog jump into his lap and start his face. Youngjae pick him up and put it on the floor. He stand up and went to the bathroom for wash up. 

 

It's been 10 years now since his parent dies. And he already used to living alone. Now, he's a third-year university's student and will finish his study later. Living with him is his dog,Coco. Given by his friend, Jinyoung to accompany him. On his study table, there's a picture of his parent. Jinyoung gave it to him since he didn't remember about them. Yes. He didn't remember. He didn't remember what their name is. What their voice sounds. Jinyoung say that after the accident that happen to him and his parent 10 years ago, he's totally erased his memories about them. Unconciously. After that, he stay with Jinyoung's grandfather until high school. Now he stays alone in the rooftop room not far from his university. Jinyoung against it at first because he worry about him but Youngjae manage to persuade him to let him stay there. 

 

 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

 

"Youngjae!"

 

He turn to that voice. And smiled while waving his hand. He's now eating his lunch at the cafetaria.

 

"Hi, Taehyung!"

 

A cute looking guy was walking toward him and then sat next to him.

 

"Can i borrow your notebook? I missed this morning class and Jimin didn't want to give his notebook for me.."

 

Youngjae nodded before putting down his rice bowl. He pull his notebook and give it to him.

 

"Thats why i didn't see you earlier.."

 

Taehyung show his white teeth.

 

"I come home late last night. And Jimin didn't wake me up.. I think he's angry because i leave him alone last night.."

 

"I'm not angry..!" 

 

Speaking of Jimin, there he is standing behind them suddenly and make them jump on their seat. 

 

"Hi, Jimin ah.." Taehyung smile and hold his hand. Youngjae smile sheepishly. He knows Taehyung afraid of Jimin.

 

"Do you have your lunch yet?" Taehyung asked. 

 

Silent.

 

"Okay. Let's go.. I didn't eat mine yet too. Bye Youngjae..thanks for this.." Taehyung walk away while waving his notebook and pulling Jimin with him. Youngjae just watch that couple walk away and notice Jimin's glare toward him. 

 

He met Taehyung and Jimin on the first day during his registeration. He became friend with them on their second year. Not with them actually. He's more close to Taehyung than Jimin. And after that he know that Taehyung and Jimin are friends since baby. They were so close that people actually thinks they were a twins. Taehyung have this bubbly and cheerful personality and Jimin is more introvert. He only talk to Taehyung. They were so close that Jimin didn't have to talk for Taehyung to know what's in his mind. Its like Taehyung can read Jimin's mind. He want to be more friendly with them but its seems like Jimin didn't like him. He rarely ralk to Youngjae like Taehyung did. 

 

 🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑

 

Youngjae walk toward the cafe and slowly push the door. 

 

"Welcom...ehh.. Hi, Youngjae.." 

 

Youngjae smile when he hear that voice. 

 

"Jinyoung hyung...."

 

A handsome-nerd looking man walk toward him and gave him a hug. Youngjae hug him back.

 

"Why you didn't tell me you're coming,hyung?" asked Youngjae. Jinyoung look at him and smile.

 

"Well...actually i go to your place earlier but i forgot that you have a class.. I arrive this morning and still didn't get my rest yet.." Jinyoung sighed while pulling Youngjae towards an empty chair. He ask him to wait and he will make some drink for him. Youngjae just smile.

 

Its been a month since he last saw Jinyoung. This cafe is his 7th cafe and he also have a restaurant at Jeju island. Thats why he always busy and didn't get to meet him often. He always move around the country and didn't stay in one place. Last month he went to the New York for opening his new restaurant and now he coming back.

 

"How you know i'm here?" Jinyoung asked while giving him his fresh apple juice. Youngjae take it and sip it using a straw. 

 

"Taehyung told me.."

 

After their lunch earlier, Taehyung come to his desk and told him that Jinyoung is here. Taehyung work part time in that cafe so he always communicate with the other workers.

 

Jinyoung nodded.

 

"How long you gonna staying this time?" Youngjae asked.

 

"Hmmmm.. This time longer.. Because i've got some works to do.."

 

"Work..? What work?"

 

"Its....a secret.." Jinyoung laugh after seeing Youngjae annoying face. Youngjae notice that Jinyoung's bandaged finger.

 

"What's happened?" he asked while holding Jinyoung's finger. Jinyoung smile and pull his hand.

 

"Nothing..just a small wound..."

 

Youngjae stare at him before sip his juice again.

 

 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

 

A young blonde man pull his eyes cover and open his eyes slowly. Its like he's been sleeping for years. He looks around him and his stare fall toward two guy snuggling each other under a blanket.

"We've arrived."

 

A voice makes him turn his face toward his other side. A black haired with a piercings on his ears were looking outside of the airplane's window.

 

"Its been a long time..." he smirked.

 

 🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑

 

Youngjae stare at his phone while listening to the songs. He's walking toward his house. Not far from it, Youngjae saw a huge moving van infront of his house. He saw his house owner and go to her.

 

"There's a new tenant?" he asked. The owner look at him.

 

"Ahh..No..its our new neighbour..that big house over there... The owner has come back from oversea and will stay in there.."

 

Youngjae look at the house infront of him. There's a big house infront of the house he's staying. It was huge like a mansion.  He always wonder who staying in that house and now he will got to know the owner. Suddenly there's a car stopped not far from them. 

"Ahh..Youngjae.. Jinyoung asked me to give to you something..i've put it infront of your door.." 

Youngjae bow and say thank you before the owner enter her house. Youngjae look at the house infront of him again. He saw there's a man come out from the car and walk toward the moving van. Youngjae couldn't help other than feel amazed while seeing that man. His black hair move with each movement he makes. The white long sleeve shirt look perfect on his body and that fitted black jeans. He looks amazing. Youngjae didn't realize he was staring until that man stop infront of him and look at him. His eyes met him. 

'Youngjae...'

He feels his breath being up from his body. 

"Who are you?"

-to be continue-

 

 

A/N:::: English is not my first language so please ignore my grammar error...😅😅😅