Our Second Chance: Chapter 7 + AUTHOR'S NOTE

Our Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please Read!

First of all, sorry for not updating.

I've been busy packing up and cleaning my old place.

I also won't be able to update for maybe a week because I'm moving out on Monday.

I'll be busy fixing my new place and unpacking.

I hope all of you will understand.

Before I leave, here's an update for all of you patient readers.

“T-The baby. Where’s the baby?” Mark asked when he finally found his voice back. He looked at Tia who was shaking her head, crying harder.

“I-I’m sorry. I-I couldn’t protect the baby.” Tia said, sobbing. Her knees gave up on her and she fell on the floor, sobbing hard.

“W-What do you mean? Where’s the baby, Ti?!” Mark asked but all he got was Tia’s continuous sobs.

“Noona!” They heard someone say and two boys went to Tia. The taller one knelt before her, hugging her while the other one went to grab some water.

“Shhhh. Noona, stop crying. It’s okay now.” The guys said.

“Have some water, noona.” The other one said and gave Tia the water. Her hand was shaking as she took the water and took a sip from it.

“Hyung, bring noona to her room.” The one hugging her said and the other one assisted Tia.

“We’re not yet done talking.” Mark said, glaring at the younger guy.

“I’ll answer all your questions. Tia noona is having a breakdown already. It’s not good for her.”

“Who are you?” JB asked.

“I’m Yugyeom. My grandma and I took Tia noona and Ysabel noona five years ago. Now ask me whatever questions you have.”

“Where is our baby?” Mark asked.

“You must be Mark. Your baby’s dead, hyung. He died

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter