Our Second Chance: Chapter 7

Our Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bambam is busy reviewing the pics he took today in his laptop. He’s trying to see which pictures have the potential of being the best photo. He was almost at the last picture when he noticed someone in the pictures he took at the dance competition. He zoom it in and he couldn’t believe his eyes. He found her!

“I found Tia noona!” Bambam exclaimed.

“What?” Everyone exclaimed.

“I found Tia noona! She’s here.” He said pointing at his laptop. Everyone immediately gathered around him.

“Look.” He said, showing them the zoomed in picture and they all can’t believe it, except for Jinyoung of course.

“I-It’s Tia.” Jackson said, too stunned. It was Tia, grinning at someone on stage. Nothing much has changed except for the fact that her hair grew longer, she looks a bit mature than before, and that’s it. She still looks almost the same.

We found you. Mark though, staring at the photo.

“I can’t believe she’s here.” JB said.

“Zoom it out, Bam.” Mark said and Bambam zoom it out.

“Wait. I know that girl beside her.” JB said and took Bambam’s laptop from him before zooming it on the person beside Tia.

“It’s the bakeshop owner. They know each other.” Jackson said, recognizing the girl.

“That explains why their cookies taste like Tia noona’s because it’s definitely hers!” Bambam exclaimed.

“Why is she here though? How long has she been here? Why did she leave?” Jackson asked. Mark kept silent all the time because his mind is still processing the fact that she’s here. That after five years, he finally found her.

“There’s only one way to find out.” Jinyoung said and they all turned to him. He took his phone and dialed someone’s number. “We found you. They already know where you are. We’re coming there.”

“Who was that?” Jackson asked.

“Tia.”

“You knew all this time? You have her contact details yet you hid it from us? From me?” Mark asked, grabbing Jinyoung’s collar. He felt betrayed.

“I’ll explain everything later, hyung. For now, we should hurry up before she run away again.” Jinyoung said and Mark hesitantly let him go. They all followed Jinyoung in a hurry. He led them to the bakeshop and they immediately went in.

“Sorry, we’re… Jinyoung.” Ysabel didn’t get to finish her sentence as she saw Jinyoung and his friends.

“Ysa.” Jinyoung said and she immediately understood. The others know.

“She’s upstairs.” She said but before they could pass by her, she blocked their way. “Listen to her first. Giver her time to explain. She’s been through a lot the past five years. I know each of you are hurt because of Tia, especially Mark, but please allow her to explain first. If you still can’t accept her explanation, then please leave without hurting her that much.” Ysabel said and allowed them to pass.

They hurriedly run upstairs and Jinyoung opened the door and there she is, sitting in the couch with tears streaming down.

“Noona.” It was Bambam wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter