Our Second Chance: Chapter 4

Our Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update.

This chapter is dedicated to coffeeboxx.

Thank you for upvoting.

Enjoy this short chapter.

 

Days has passed and it was already Saturday. Tia and Ysabel finally have a few people helping them out in the shop. With the festival nearing, a lot of tourists has now flocked the town. It was an extra busy day for them.

“Jun, get a tray of cookies from the kitchen and refill them here.” Ysabel instructed and Jun immediately went to the kitchen.

“Unnie, Tia unnie said that she needs you in the kitchen.” Mina said and Ysabel nodded.

“Arasso. Check the shelves to see if we have enough.” Ysabel said and went to the kitchen.

“What’s up?” Ysabel asked Tia who is busy baking Mrs. Ji’s orders.

“Please have Hoshi deliver Panda Café’s orders. Also, call Youngjae and Yugyeom for lunch. They forgot their food.” Tia said and Ysabel nodded.

“Noona, we only have 3 trays of Spanish bread.” Minhyun said.

“Can you make those for me, Jeongchan?” Tia asked and Jeongchan nodded, immediately working on it.

Tia smiled as she now works with four others instead of working on her own.

“Here are the first 50 cooled chocolate cupcakes, noona. The other 50 are still warm.” Dino said, placing the cupcakes on the working table.

“Yeri, can you pipe them?” She asked Yeri who just finished piping the cupcakes to be displayed.

“Yes, unnie.” Yeri said and grabbed the newly cooled cupcakes.

“I’ll deliver this outside. If you’re done with those cupcakes, put them on the rack with Mrs. Ji’s name.” She instructed and went out to put the cupcakes on their display.

“Let me have that, unnie.” Seulgi said, taking the tray from her. They got four people for the kitchen and 3 new people for the shop.

“Here.” Ysabel said, handing her a sandwich. “Yugyeom and Youngjae’s already upstairs. Eat up before going back to work.”

“Thanks. Can you handle things here?” She asked and Ysabel nodded.

“Of course. We have 8 hands here now. It’s so much better than before.”

“That’s good then. Just call me if you need anything.”

 

“We’re finally here.” Jackson exclaimed as they got off the car.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter