Our Second Chance: Chapter 5

Our Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It is finally Monday and the festival is about to start. The streets of Mokpo are with people from different places as well as stalls with different products. Jackson, JB, and Jinyoung went to the bakeshop to finally shut Jackson up from his constant whining about wanting to eat there while Mark accompanied Bambam to the orientation of the photography competition.

“I’ll just wait here outside, Bam. Make sure to take down notes of the important information.” Mark said and Bambam nodded before heading inside the function.

 

“I’ll have on of this, one of this, 6 of this, and what else?” Jackson said as he went around the bakeshop, picking up different breads and pastries. JB followed him around while Jinyoung was busy looking for someone.

“She’s in the kitchen, Jinyoung.” He heard someone whisper beside him and when he turned around, it was Ysabel.

“Tell her to stay there.” Jinyoung said and Ysabel nodded before leaving.

“Excuse me. Where are your Sylvannas?” Jackson asked one of the staffs who is named Hoshi.

“It’s by the counter, sir. Let me get them for you. What would you like to have?”

“I’ll have one box of every flavour that you have.”

“No. We’ll just take 2 boxes.” JB interrupted.

“But, hyung!” Jackson whined.

“We can always come back here again, Jackson.” JB said and took Jackson’s tray from him.

“Pay for them now.” Jinyoung said and Jackson sulked but followed them.

 

“Jinyoung’s here.” Ysabel said as soon as she went inside.

“What? Who’s with him?” Tia asked.

“I don’t know. I only know Jinyoung, Ti.” Ysabel said and Tia went to the door to take a peak.

“Is Mark there?” Ysabel asked and Tia shook her head, sighing in relief.

“No, it’s just JB oppa and Jackson. That’s a relief.” She said and took a deep breath.

“Ysa, help me. Tell them not to come back here anymore.” Tia said, looking desperate.

“I’ll see what I can do.” Ysabel said and went out.

“Mr. Park!” She greeted Jinyoung, acting as if she just saw him. “What is a busy business mad like you doing here in our humble shop? Go with the flow.”

“Oh. I was just accompanying my friends. JB hyung, Jackson, this is Ysabel. She’s one of the owners of this shop.

“Oh. We met again.” Jackson said and Ysabel look at him, confused.

“We were here the other night but you were already closed.” JB explained.

“Oh right. I’m sorry about that. If I knew that you were Mr. Park’s friends, I would have had someone deliver your orders for you.” Ysabel said.

“That’s no need. That would be too much of a trouble.” Jackson said.

“Of course not, sir. Mr. Park here is a great help to us. If you have any additional orders, please call us and we’ll have someone deliver it to you. If you’re in a hurry though, you can buy our products in the hotel’s coffee shop. We supply their breads and pastries.” Ysabel said, smiling.

“Well, alright then. That would be much convenient.” JB said and the three of them bid fare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter