Happy Memories

Dating Yesterday's You

Amber POV

Why is this so complicated? 

How can this be?

My princess , she planned this? Would she ever love me at the moment? 

 

I hate myself for this, why did I run away?

She's been suffering all this time from the beginning, those dates I had with her, those tears, she knew about the limited time we had, but she still beared through it. 

I don't want this to be this end, I want to spend those remaining days to be that of a happy dream, I want to leave the memories of happiness for her. 

Third Person POV

Amber ran back in the direction of Krystal's house. Little did she know Krystal was outside. Amber who was depressed, is meeting the Krystal of yesteraday, but let it be Past or present, time meant little to her now. What she knew was that she lived her princess with all her heart, running and rushing to find Krys, she passed by a jewelry  shop, she brought an ring that was of a crystal, meaning her born to her and her princess name. There, outside the shop, she ran into Krystal. 

"I had a feeling you would be here." She said.

Amber knew what it meant, she hugged Krys without hesitation, she said," I'm sorry, I didn't think about how much pain you had to bear alone all those times, those tears.... From now on, I'll be her bearing the pain with you, let"'s create happy memories to last for a lifetime.My princess, would you marry me?"

It was unexpected, though Krystal knew what would happen. It was still much more emotional in person, hearing those words from her dork, her llama alone, she cried," Yes."

Whether it was a registered marriage or not, to them little did it mattered, happiness was all they cared for, with tears coming near for Amber , and the beginning of the marriage to the last time Krystal will see her again on the train,  the end drawing near and so was the beginning, they could only made out the most of their time together.