Her Journal

Dating Yesterday's You

Third Person POV

As Krystal was over Ambers apartment of those days, she happened to left behind a journal, a journal that was quite unique. It's terms, the journal that led to the truth.

Amber happened to  go through the journal, it wasn't that out of realization of what's actually going to happened, but the journal simply dropped on the floor. 

Upon seeing journal, it loooked pretty normal. Until she flipped through the pages, starting with the very last day , April 19th, 2017 going backwards to the very first time they met. It almost seem unreal. Their normal relationship almost seem too perfect to be real, tooo perfect as it almost looked planned. 

That day was only April 1st 2017, the journal was 18 days before what's happening. Everything that was in the journal confused Amber even more, it all sense yet at the same time it didn't.

Her girlfriend, her princess, her Krystal, at moments knew exactly what's coming ahead, knew exactly what's lies in the days ahead, alll in that journal with the future lied out. 

Amber was confused, she's beyond confused, she's in the moment of shocked, that her relationship was faked it was planned, or was it?

Was the Krystal she knew as well faking and lying all this time?

Then what was the reason for her tears, Krystal's tears?

The one who knew the truth was Krystal herself. Yet the one who found the truth  is Amber, it was planned, it was written I then journal. 

At the moment, Amber received a phone call, from her one and only princess.

 

"So you found out Amber, it was time to tell you the truth." Krystal said in a calm and steady voice.

Amber who was frustrated, said this," Was this all planned, is this all there's is to our relationship, was there no love between us?" 

Krystal replied,," Come meet me in the classroom as your school tomorrow, you will get all your answers, and the actual truth."