Moving

Dating Yesterday's You

Third Person POV

Amber was moving out of her dorm, hoping for more space and be more independent. 

With her moving, her friend Luna called Krystal asking her if she had time to helped Amber moved.

Unexpectly, Krystal asked."Sure."

With Krystal there helping out, the moving went much quicker.

Out of curiosity,  Krystal saw A pack of old drawings in a box, she pciked them up and went through the drawings,Amber said,"Those were old journals and sketches from I was in elementary school. They were pretty bad, right? It was around that time I found the passion in drawing."

"It's not bad at all, stupid! It's just shows your passion for what you do and the memories these hold to you!" Krystal said with ears slowly showing tears.

Amber wasn't sure what those tears mean, but to her it meant that her heart aches seeing her princess cry. 

Amber reached out to give Krystal a hug, hoping to ease the pain of whatever those tears meant.

Again, this time, it was that the tears landed on something else, Amber looked at the box, picking it up. 

Krystal knew what it was, yet still asked her,  "What's in it? Why's it locked?"

Amber said, " This box belonged to a woman that rescued me when I was much younger, she said to me that I would look after the boz for her until the time comes and everything will fall into place." 

Krystal looked at the box, smiling with tears slowly fallin gout of her eyes, it was a reason for somethign else, tears that meant something entirely different. The Amber who doesn;t know the reason and the emotions they shared were real for one.

Without waiting atall, Amber confessed, " I love you Krystal since the first time I met you, would you be my girlfriend?I  hate seeing you cry for whatever reason, when you are hurt, my heart pains with you, when you feel the joy my heart can only wandered in the piles of happiness that can;t be explained other than love itself."

"It's about time, you stupid servant!" Krystal cried again this time out of happinness."

That day weren't the first that time started to countdown, the joruney only just began but what's ahead is that of a tragic love story or that of enough happy memories?