The Truth

Dating Yesterday's You

Third Person POV

The day of the meeting came where Krystal would explain everything.

Krystal explains that she came from another world,a  parallel universe where time follows backwards. The two worlds overlap over the time course of 5,10 then 20 years and each time doubling the ious number.

 

 

On their lifetime, they can only meet for times. The first time is when each other is when Amber being 5 and Krystal being 40. And Krystal herself was 5 when she met Amber. They each saved the other, for Krystal  Amber saved her from a fire accident, for Amber Krystal saved her from drowning.

Krystal who knew the future of Amber can only hope and saved their longest time together where each of them are 20. Krystal loved Amber and wanted to meet her in her youth.

 

But for Amber, it meant everything itself was destiny in the cruelest way, she didn't want to face fate as is and the one she loves, Princess can only love her present self where she knew the future. 

In other words, the day when Amber saw Krystal on the train was the last time Krystal saw her while for Amber it was the start of everything.

Amber who found out the truth can only be mad at something she has so little power over, their meeting, the time they have together. The Krystal who knew nothing her past yet knows her future. Is this a curse of a blessing ?

Only the two can answer that, while the argument takes place, the clock is ticking, with each moment they spent away meant less time for them to be together.

Krystal asked Amber for the box who the woman that rescued her asked her to keep and Krystal who had the key pulled out and said, " Do you believe me now?"

It was a picture of Amber and Krystal together withAmbers parents, a picture that has yet to be taken yet for Krystal it was what already taken place.

Amber who didn't want to face the cruel fate ranaway, saying to Krystal," Is everything planned, is this all there is? A beautiful dream that had taken place?cant we make tomorrow the one that's not in the journal? Our new future, a one that's not guided by fate?"

Krystal said," That can't happened, it can only be that

 the past me would not know this and there's won't be any other way."

 

Amber then fell into depression, the idea of Krystal not being there scares her to death and the idea that everything was set in stone before she can do anything is even scarier. Front then, she hated herself to not being strong enough and Krystal who's been facing the cruel truth from the very beginning