That's her, Isn't it?

Dating Yesterday's You

Third Person POV

"Is that the girl you've been talking about all this time?" Luna said.

"She's quite the beauty you know!" Victoria said.

Amber was nervously looking at the picture she took with Krystal back in the zoo. With two of her best friends teasing her. 

With Amber constantly staring at the piece of paper with Krystal's phone number on it, Luna and Victoria decided it was time to give Amber the push. They always knew Amber was this socially butterfly but this Krystal was first to get their little llama to react in such a way.

Victoria said," Call her, Am, you know you will eventually have to, she even gave you her number!"

"Come on Am, this isn't like you, just go with your guts."Luna said.

With that, Amber picked up the phone and dialed Krystal's number.

Nervosuly waiting for the other side to pick up, Amber was sweating like crazy.

"Hello, this is the Jung household, how many I help you?"

"Hey, this is Amber calling."

"Hey Amber, this is Krystal."

The two sisters by Amber were crazy teasing Amber still, peeking in on the conversation. 

Victoria holds up a sign, which says " Ask her out on a date!" 

Amber gathers up her courage, " I wasssss won----derrring ifffff you would be freee tomorrow? I have an extra ticket to see a movie, would you like to come?"

---------

---------

-------

There was silence on the other side of the line.

-------

------

-------

"I can't, sorry..."

Disappointed Amber was about to give up.

Until......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm free the day after tomorrow, would that work?"Krystal asked.

"That would be great, see you at one at the xxx bridge." Amber replied.

With that came a super cheerful llama, jumping all around the dorm which the three besties stayed at. Likewise, Victoria and Luna were super happy for their friend. 

Looking forward to the date, Amber decided to check out the neignborhood where the date would take palce, from foood to the most interesting things to do just to impress Krystal.

Then when it was the day the date was dating place, Amber was there waiting on the bridge for Krystal. Krystal was on the edge of the northwest bridge and was gettin ghit on by two guys. Amber happened to saw that and immedately went to her princess's rescued. 

"What are you doing? Don't you see doesn't want to be bothered by the likes of you?" 

With that the two men left saw that the girl was accompanied, by one highly skilled in martial arts.

"Thanks." Krystal said.

Amber looked at the her watch, seeing it was only 12:30, and the movie starts at 3, there was quite a few hours before the movie starts, Amber took Krystal's hand and took her to look around the neighborhood.

They happened to pass by a art gallery filled with glass like sculptures, upon taking in interest, Krystal ran in the direction of a partcular glass art piece. "Hey look, it's just beautiful, isn't it?" 

Though totally not part of the date plan, Amber was happy seeing her princess smile.

"You know, princess, that piece of art you said that was supposed to be hang up on the wall really did get hanged up."

"Maybe you are psychic, Princess."

"Well, I'm just ordinary you know."krystal said.

Near the end of the date, Amber was really to walked Krystal home, upon leaving Krystal kissed Amber goodbye on the cheek. 

Leaving a shocked llama frozen in time, wondering if all were a dream.

Then her phone rings, making Amber come out of her shock state.