Chapter 7!

Otaku Love!

Kaname and Yuki (Vampire Knight)

Megurine Luka (Vocaloid)

Ichigo (Bleach)

Rukia and Ichigo (Bleach)

Syaoran and Sakura (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles)

This is one of the BEST cosplay photos I've ever seen! ( b*0*)b

Gray Fullbuster (Fairy Tail)

His abs look fake to me, but because he's hot, I don't really care. ;D

Erza and Jellal (Fairy Tail)

(They're my second favorite pairing...right next to Levy and Gajeel. Because, come on. Levy and Gajeel are the CUTEST couple ever. Only in anime you can see a ruthless dragon slayer being with a gentle book worm. ^^)

On with the story now!!~

(  >^0^)>


"Mmm...so warm..." I mumbled sleepily. I hugged my pillow tightly, enjoying the comforting heat when all of a sudden, my pillow hugged back. "Eh...?" I opened up one eye to see Keido's face mere inches from my own.

"K-Keid--!!!!" My scream was cut short when he suddenly flipped on top of me and rested his face in the cuve of my neck. I felt the heat of his breath on my jaw which sent shudders down my spine. (Good ones). I silently enjoyed our closeness for a little while longer then cleared my throat.

"Keido, wake up, and get the HELLO off of me!!" I screamed and he hugged me tighter.

"F...five more minutes..." He mumbled sleepily.

"No, not even five more seconds!!" I thundered shaking his shoulders.

"Aiko, I'm trying to...!!!" His eyes widened from shock and his face flushed red. Still, he didn't budge from our awkward position.

"...Are you going to get off or do I have to kick you?" I asked, my own face becoming just as red as his.

"...I...I don't know..." He mumbled with a small, mischievous smile on his perfect face. "I kinda like it like this, don't you?"

"GET OFF!!!" I screamed as I shoved him off and rolled to the side. My face was burning with heat which only made Keido laugh.

"You're so cute when you're flustered." He said, giving me an award-winning grin.

"I take it your hungry?" I asked, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "If your saying things like that, then you're probably hungry. What time is it anyways? We must've fallen asleep while watching School Rumble..." I looked at the TV and saw the School Rumble DVD had gone back to the title screen. Which means it went through the whole disk. I looked at a near-by clock and saw that it was 5:51 in the morning!

"Am I that easy to read?" He asked, playing with the bottom of my shorts. I smacked his hand away and he tilted his head to the side innocently. I rolled my eyes then stretched.

"Come on." I said, getting off the couch. Keido yawned in reply and laid back down.

"No thanks." He said, waving his hand dismissivly. "I'm going back to sleep."

"You can't sleep with an empty stomach." I said, placing my hands on my hips. "Let's go, Lazybones! Come on!" But by then, he was already fast asleep. I shook my head, but couldn't help smiling. "Okay, whatever."~

As I made my way into the kitchen, I saw a red light blinking on the phone and pressed the REPLAY button.

"Hello, Aiko." My mother's recorded voice chimed. "Listen. Your father and I have been held up at work. We'll be returning tomorrow morning at around 6 AM. By the time you're recieving this, you're probably in bed, but I didn't want you to worry. See you then! Love you!"

The recording ended with a mechanical "To replay the message, hit 1." and I froze. I swerved and saw the clock on my stove read "5:57!".

"...KEIDO WAKE UP!!" I screamed while running back into the next room over. I stood on the couch and began jumping up and down. "Wake up, wake up, WAKE UP!!"

"Aiko?!" He exclaimed while rubbing vigorously at his eyes. "What in Jashin's name are you doing?!"

"My parents are going to be here at six!! You need to get out NOW!!" I shrieked. I pulled him off of the couch and began leading him towards the front door.

"B-but, Aiko, it's still raining!" He exclaimed while trying to pull out of my grasp.

"No time, I'll make it up to you later! Now OUT!" Just as we reached the door, the doorknob began to slowly turn. "Eeep!" I cried, then rushed over and held it shut. "Hide!" I hissed at Keido.

"Where?!" He hissed back frantically.

"Hm?" My mother's confused voice said on the other side of the door. "Dear, there's something wrong with the door."

"My room!" I said quickly. "Go upstairs, first room on your right! GO!!"

Without another word, Keido rushed upstairs and out of sight. I sighed, let go of the doorknob, then ran back into the living room.

"Crap, crap, crap!" I whispered to myself as the sound of the door opening reached my ears. I flopped down onto the couch Keido had previously been sleeping in and closed my eyes.

"...Oh, Dear!" My mother's voice whispered excitedly once she was in the room. "Look at Aiko! She's asleep!"

"It looks like she was up watching anime the whole night again." My father chuckled as he turned the TV off. I rubbed my eyes then slowly sat up.

"Hmm?" I mumbled, pretending to be dead tired. "Mom? Dad?"

"Oh, Aiko." My mother said with a little laugh. She took my hand then helped me stand up. "Did we wake you up? I'm sorry. Why don't you go upstairs and go back to sleep?"

"Okay..." I mumbled with my eyes closed as she began leading me upstairs. We stopped outside of my room and I hugged her. "I'll take it from here, Mom. Thanks." She nodded then kissed my forehead before decending down the stairs. Once she was out of sight, I ran into my room and shut the door behind me.

"Keido? Where are you?" I whispered. He popped his head out from behind my bed and frowned.

"Why am I hiding?" He whispered back. "I'm sure if you just told your parents I'm a friend, then--"

"No, no, no, no, no!" I said quickly. "You see, my parents are a little...overprotective. Actually, they're very overprotective. They wouldn't care if it was one of my friends who's a girl, but because you're not a girl, then...well...they'd fry us both alive."

"Then how am I suppose to get out of here?" He asked. I thought for a moment then looked out the window. "Okay, I've got it. See, I have a rope under my bed! You can use it to climb out my window!"

"Okay," Keido said with a smile as I rushed over to meet him at the side of my bed. "this will be easy and...wait. Why do you have a rope under your bed?"

"...No reason." I said while pulling it out. Keido raised an eyebrow at me and I sighed. "Okay, okay! Sometimes my friends and I want to go out to, like, a midnight movie and because my parents are so overprotective, they never let me go. So...I...use it to sneak out once in a while, okay? There, happy now?"

"Not really." He said with a frown. "I was expecting something a little more like..." Suddenly, he grabbed the rope an began tying me up!

"Keido, what are you doing?!" I cried frantically.

"Now you're completely at my mercy..." He said with a seductive smile.

"We don't have time for this!!" I hissed, my face dark red.

"There's always time for love!" He said happily as I struggled to get out of the rope. I knew I should've fed him bread or something! He suddenly took a scarf out of my closet and covered my mouth with it. I tried to break out of the bind, but I ended up falling back onto the floor.

"Khmmmm!!" I exclaimed with the scarf in my mouth. He placed his hands on the floor beside either side of my head and grinned down at me. After a moment of struggling to get out of the rope, I stopped to catch my breath.

"Hmm?" Keido chuckled, brushing a lock of hair off my face. "Tired already? Do you want to sleep? Sorry, but I'm not going to let you get a single wink of sleep tonight."

"Smmmwhhmmhmmmhhh!!" (Stop with the misleading talk!) I exclaimed, my face flushing with heat.

"Aiko, I almost forgot that--"

I turned my head to see my mother stopping dead in her tracks in my door.

"...Uh...hello?" Keido said with a small laugh.

"Aiko..." My mother began, shadows casting down on her face. "What in the world is going on in here?" Her voice was calm, but there was something lethal behind it. Keido pulled down the scarf and released me from the rope.

"Mom, i-it's not what you think--!!" I began desparately.

"Oh Aiko...I knew you've been reading novels, that's it, isn't it?!" She exclaimed, pressing the back of her hand to her forehead dramatically.

"What?!" I flushed. "No! Mom!--" She suddenly shut the door behind her and made her way over to Keido and me.

"Aiko, please tell me this isn't like the story in Romeo and Cinderella! I know how much you love that song, but please! I know your father and I are overprotective, but don't leave us! Please, my motherly heart would break if you were to run away and elope! Your a teenager, I know you're going through those rebellious stages! Oh my, I'm not going to be a grandmother already, am I?! My, but if I am, at least your children will turn out beautiful! When did you get such a handsome boyfriend, Aiko? Aiko!?"

"MOM!" I exclaimed, grabbing her shoulders to stop her ranting. "Please, will you just listen to me?!"

"So your love of anime and manga was inherited..." Keido muttered thoughtfully under his breath.

"First off, Keido is NOT my boyfriend!" My mother opened to probably say something like, "You're getting married to someone who isn't even your boyfriend?! Then that must mean you're already pregnant!" or something like that. "He's just a friend. He came over yesterday to hang out and watch some anime with me. We fell asleep, and when we woke up, you and dad were already home. I know how you guys FREAK OUT when you see me around guys, so I told him to go into my room and hide. That's all that happened! Really!"

"Then, why were you tied up and--!" She began.

"Um, that was my fault." Keido spoke up with an amused smile on his face. "You see, your daughter is just so tempting, I had to tie her down to keep all her adorableness binded up before she made me do something regretful." He gave a smile that lit up the whole room and my mouth fell open.

What the heck, Keido!! I screamed in my mind. You've gotta be kidding me! Why did you tell her that?! We're dead now. We are SO DEAD!!

"...My what a charming young man you are!" My mother laughed and my mouth formed a gigantic "O".

"You're not serious, Mom, are you?!" I exclaimed in disbelief.

"Well...no harm no foul, right?" She said and my jaw fell to the floor. "Aiko, it's obvious Keido cares about you very much. And I refuse to play the part of the villainous monster who should keep two young lovers apart!"

"Don't tell me...Have you been reading those stupid romance books about "star-crossed lovers" again?!" I asked and she laughed.

"Oh, Aiko~" She said with a smile. "Just be happy I'm not skinning you both alive right now. Or telling your father about this little...incident."

"Ah...y-yeah." I said with a nervous laugh. "Thanks, Mom. But, ah...lay off the novels, okay?"

"Who do you take me for, Aiko?" She asked with a roll of her eyes. "I stopped reading after my teenage days!" I raised a disbelieving eyebrow at her. "...Okay, I stopped reading after I got married."

"Thought so." I said with a laugh. "But stop reading so many stupid star-crossed lovers stories, Mom! Sheesh! It's weird!"

"Those 'stupid star-crossed lovers stories' just saved your behind from being boiled, Sweetheart." She said with a gentle smile. "Don't push your luck."

"...Ah...right." I said sheepishly.

"Well, I'll go distract your father downstairs. Meanwhile, just get...hm. I never got your name, young man."

"Keido." He said with a bright smile.

"Keido." My mother repeated with an equally bright smile. Oh, barf. "Right. I'll distract your father and you, Aiko, can sneak him out the back door." I nodded and she left the room...but not before giving the two of us one last smile.

"...Let's go." I told Keido after a moment. We quietly snuck downstairs and out the back with no problem at all.

"It's still raining." Keido complained. I opened up the umbrella I had taken with me on our way out and handed it to Keido. "Thanks. I'll get it back to you later."

"Okay." I said. We stared at each other for a few awkward seconds before I broke the silence. "Well...um...I'd better go back inside now..."

"Of course." He said with a nervous chuckle. "And ah...sorry about....that."

"...Let's just agree to never bring it back up again, okay?" I said quickly. He nodded.

"So...I'll see you later?" He asked with a hopeful smile. "I-I mean...er...are you still mad at me?" I crossed my arms thoughtfully for a moment then rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I laughed. "You're forgiven." His smiled widened and I felt my heart skip a beat.

"I swear to you, Aiko. I'll surpass your expectations! Some day I swear to you...you're going to fall just as deeply in love with me as I am with you!" Without waiting for my reply, he ran off into the rain.

"...Surpass my expectations, huh?" I mumbled to myself. "We'll see." I felt my face flush with heat as I snuck back inside to the safety of my bedroom.


Umm....well...I'm not really sure what to say. >< My mind sorta went to weird places in this chapter. ^^;; haha.

ANYWAYS~~

As always, I thank you SO much for reading!!!!~ If there even are people out there reading? ^^;;

Subscribe, comment, and message!~ :33

Samurai Champloo

It's a pretty good anime~ Check it out if you're bored or something. (   ^3^)/)