Chapter 6!

Otaku Love!

And the best one......

 

 

I have been OBSESSING over an anime called Dogs: Bullets and Carnage. These are a few AWESOME cosplay photos that I needed to show~ ( *0*) I LOVE HAINE AND BADOU!!!~~~~~ Badou (the one with the orange hair and eyepatch) is one of those characters that I think only certain types of people can REALLY pull off.....I spent forever trying to find the best cosplay photo I could find of him. *-* Check out the anime if you're into action, comedy, and awesomeness~ ( b>0<)b

heart

Now on with the story!!!~


Keido opened his mouth wide into a yawn.

"Hmm..." He said as he began pulling open wooden cupboards. I slammed the one he was currently opening closed and glared hard at him.

"You can't just go looking through people's things like this!" I growled. "It's bad manners!" He shrugged.

Uwahhh... I thought as I watched him walk over to my fridge and open it. When will this storm end?!

"I'm hungry..." Keido complained. "Do you have anything good to eat?"

"Okay, fine!" I submitted. "I'll make you something if you just quit going through my stuff!!" He grinned happily then sat down at my dining table, propping his feet up onto it. Shooting him a death glare he snickered then placed them back on the floor. I sighed then began grabbing ingredients for spaghetti.

"You know..." Keido began with a quiet chuckle. "My friends say I act differently when I get hungry. You don't think so, do you?" I raised my eyebrows at him. "You too, huh?" He said with a low laugh.

I rolled my eyes then began boiling water for the noodles. Next, I grabbed a French loaf of bread to make garlic bread and looked out the window. Rain pounded against the glass then ran down it like racing ants.

"The storm isn't letting up one bit..." I mumbled. Keido turned in his chair to face me. I tried to ignore his stare, but it was too intense.

"What?" I asked, my face turning red. He smiled.

"You're certainly calm." Keido said while getting up. "I mean...you're alone with a guy who's interested in you and all....and here you're making me dinner. Do you even have any idea what time it is?" I felt my face turn even redder.

"I-It's only six, Keido." I coughed, trying to keep my voice steady. "And if you're implying that you'd try anything with me..." I walked over to a drawer, opened it, then took out a shiny knife. He laughed.

"Of course not, Aiko." He smiled, walking over and leaning against the kitchen counter. "I wouldn't force anything you wouldn't like, I promise." He empasized "you wouldn't like" and I felt my face flush with heat.

Ignoring him, I walked back to the loaf of bread and used the knife to slice it. A crash of thunder boomed outside and I felt my body tense up.

"...You're like Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran." Keido said with a smile playing on his face. "Is thunder really that frightening to you? Maybe you should hide in a closet or listen to music."

"Oh, sh-shut up." I said through clenched teeth. "I can't h-help it. It just freaks me out a little, that's all...it was a lot worse when I was little..."

"Oh?" Keido asked with a raised eyebrow. I nodded with a small smile on my face.

"Yeah," I chuckled. "I use to run under blankets for shelter and cry out everytime there was a flash of lightning...The ligtning scares me more than the thunder...and I also remember..."

"...Remember what?" Keido asked. I shook my head.

"...Nothing." I laughed. "Just forget I said anything. Also, if you tell anyone about what scares me, I'll murder you, got it?" He looked like as if he wanted to say something, but kept his mouth closed. The water was boiling already, so I walked over and dumped the noodles inside the pot. I turned then almost screamed when I saw Keido was standing less than two feet away.

"Uwah!" I said, taking a step back. "You scared me! Can you please make noise when you move?! Ugh!"

"You're bleeding." Keido said. I blinked back in confusion. He motioned to my hand and I gasped. A deep gash ran across the center of my palm, dripping red all over the floor.

"Oh, crap!" I said while flipping my palm upwards to keep more blood from falling. I began ripping open cabinets to look for bandaids.

"How did you not notice that?" Keido asked with a sigh as he grabbed a small, damp washcloth. He gently took my hand and laid the washcloth over my cut, applying pressure. I winced in pain and he sat me down in a chair before going in search of bandaids for me. "Put as much pressure on it as you can." He said quickly.

"Ouch...I guess I sliced myself while I was cutting up the bread." I muttered, blood beginning to color the washcloth.

"It's dangerous to space out like that!" Keido snapped and I blinked in surprise. He found a first-aid kit and walked over to me. "Let me see." He said, while pulling up a chair to face mine. I offered him my hand and he removed the washcloth. Now we could see the cut clearly. "...It's deep, but you're not going to need stitches..." Keido mumbled. He opened the first-aid kit and began pulling out bandages and disinfectants. I watched him as he cleaned the wound with a focused look on his face.

"...I'm sorry..." I mumbled quietly. He looked at me, but I kept my eyes glued to the cut. "I'm always so careless..." I swallowed down the lump in my throat as he continued working with the cut.

"...Don't be." Keido said with a soft voice. "I didn't mean to snap at you, Aiko. I'm sorry. I...I was just a little...concerned, that's all... People always tell me I'm terrible at expressing my feelings and stuff..."

"Well, I don't know about that." I said with a little laugh. He tilted his head at me. "I mean...you did confess to me and all. Um..." He gave me a warm smile and I felt my heart skip a beat. Jeez, one second I wanna rip his head off, the next second I wanna slap him...and the next second my heart is racing at the sound of his voice. Oh, gosh. I'm totally hopeless.

"There, all better." Keido said after a moment. I examined my hand and saw he had wrapped the wound with professional skill.

"Oh, wow!" I grinned. "This is great! I can hardly feel anything, thank you..."

Pink immediately rushed into his cheeks and he coughed from embarrassment.

"Er...n-no big deal..." Keido said while scratching the back of his head. I got up and began cleaning the blood off the floor.

"Oh, good." I said with a sigh of relief. "Looks like I didn't get anything on the counter, so the food is still fine!" I picked up the knife I had laid on the counter and grimaced.

"Or not." I sighed. I wiped off the counter and cleaned the blood off the knife's blade. I started on the sauce, ignoring the fact that Keido was watching me the whole time.


Keido gave a heartful sigh as he reclined in his chair.

"Best meal of my life!" He smiled, resting his hands behind his head. "What's for desert?"

"Soap, water, and towels." I said, stacking his empty plate on top of mine. Placing them in the sink, I waved him over.

"What?!" He scoffed in disbelief. "No way!"

"Hey, I fed you!" I said, placing my hands on my hips. "Come."

He reluctantly got up and crossed the kitchen floor to where I was. I handed him a towel with a gentle smile on my face.

"You dry and put the dishes away, I wash." I instructed, pulling my sleeves up.

"You know, you're a terrible host." Keido complained as we began working. "I don't even know where to put these dishes!"

"And you are a terrible guest." I replied. "Weren't you the one who was going through my cabinets? You're smart. You can figure it out." Halfway through washing, I noticed Keido watching me. "What?"

"Er..." He looked startled and cleared his throat. "Well...It's just...I was wondering if you were still...mad at me...??"

"Maybe, maybe not." I replied vaguely. His shoulders sagged as I handed him the last of the dishes. As he went to go put them away, I looked out the window. It was stil raining down hard.

"...How about we watch some anime?" I suggested once we were done cleaning. He immediately perked up and nodded vigorously. I giggled. "Take that as a yes." I led him into the next room over and let him relax in a couch.

"What are you in the mood for?" I asked while taking out a large box overflowing with anime DVD's. "I've got Naruto, Durarara!!, Fairy Tail, Dogs:Bullets and Carnage, Bleach, DBZ, Ao no Exorcist, Hellsing, Shiki--"

"Um..." Keido interrupted. I turned to look at him, his cheeks slightly pink. "All of those are really...cool and epic and all...but, um, I'm kinda in the mood for a...um....romance right now..."

"A what?" I asked, bringing a hand to my ear.

"A...romance!!" Keido mumbled again. I crossed my arms.

"Will you please speak up?!" I boomed impatiently.

"A...freaking...ROMANCE!!!" He blurted, his face now as red as a tomato. I blinked in surprise.

"...I thought that guys like action anime." I said thoughtfully.

"Hey, that's not true!" He shot back. "I mean, action is great and all, but...I'm just in the mood for a romance right now, okay?!" I put my hands up defensively and shrugged.

"Okay, okay." I said with a giggle. "Let me see what I have." I began digging through my box again while humming the theme to Ouran. "Okay, I've got Ouran Highschool Host Club, Special A, Kaichou wa Maid-sa...actually, I'd rather not watch that. Fruits Basket, School Rumble, Air TV, Gakuen Alice, RomeoxJuliet, Midori Days, The Wallflower, or Vampire Knight! Take your pick!"

I laid them all down on the floor, letting Keido see. After a moment of thought, he pointed at School Rumble.

"Hey, that's what I wanted to watch too!" I exclaimed, putting the rest of the DVD's back into the box. I put the disk into the TV, turned it on, then sat on the couch right next to Keido.

"...Um..." Keido began, halfway through the episode. I looked at him and smiled.

"Oh, right!" I laughed, getting up. "I also thought something was missing! Snacks, yeah? I'll go see if we still have Pocky in the kitchen!"

"N-no, hold on!" He said, grabbing my hand to stop me before I could go. I turned and our eyes connected, all the while with Tenma Tsukamoto in the backgound, ranting on about Karasuma. "I...I just wanted to tell you...that...I don't remember the last time I was able to kick back and watch anime like this...so...uh...thanks..."

I raised an eyebrow at him, but smiled anyways. "You're very welcome, Mr. Elite." I gave a neat little curtsy before running off to grab some snacks.

That Keido... I thought, with a small smile on my face. You sure are an interesting guy, that's for sure...

 


 

....Feh. Crappy chapter. m(_ _)m I'm sorry!!! Nothing very interesting happened. xPP Next chapter will be different!.....??

Anyways, thank you soooo much for reading!!!!!! I know I'm uber slow at updating...but, guess what? Summer is coming soon!!! Yes!!!! Sun, freedom, friends, staying up till 5 in the morning just to update, putting out up to 3 chapters in just one day....Here I come!!! >:DD 

Subscribe, comment, and message!!!!~~ :DD

heart