Chapter 4!

Otaku Love!

I found more awesome cosplay, so I wanted to share it!! :DD

Trigun!

One Piece!

Prince of Tennis!

Fairy Tail!! 

Anyways, on with the story! :DD (I made this chapter long because I haven't updated in forever! >.< sorry!!!!!)


 "Holy crap, yes!!" I cried as a butler came by and laid a bowl of beef ramen down in front of me. And I'm not talking 3-minute. Oh, no. I'm talking high-quality noodles, tender beef, savory soup, and fresh vegetables. I began slurping down the food when I heard Keido chuckle.

"You look like Naruto when you eat like that." He explained with a small smile. I smiled back.

"Anyways," I continued while eating. "This place is totally" -slurp- "awesome! I've never eaten at a place this fancy! I didn't expect them to serve ramen here." He shrugged.

"My treat, remember?" He said. "Your meal alone costs a week's pay of working at the ice cream stand, but at least now we're even. Enjoy." I suddenly felt gulty and put down my chopsticks, glaring at him.

"What?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not hungry anymore." I explained. "I'm too full of guilt. Thank you."

"Don't feel guilty." He insisted. "I'm paying you back, remember?"

"I'd rather you just give me the money instead of this." I complained.

"Look, we're even. So eat your food because if you don't, I'll still owe you."

I crossed my arms over my chest. "Then you still owe me, because I'm not taking another slurp."

"You're so stubborn." He said with an irritated sigh. "Well, if you don't eat it, it'll just get cold because I'm not eating it either." We glared across the table at each other.

"Eat it." I said persistantly.

"You." He retorted just as stubbornly.

"Keido-san!!" A voice called and we both swerved to see a winded down woman with two men behind her. "There you are!!"

"Great." Keido mumbled unenthusiastically as the three made their way over to us.

"You're an hour late for your cover shoot! Why did you run from us!? Come with us right now, young man!"

"No thanks." Keido said, brushing her off. "Can't you guys see I'm in the middle of something?" He gestured to me and I blushed as the three turned to stare.

"And just who are you?" The woman asked with narrowed, cat-like eyes.

"I-I'm A-Aik-ko-Aiko!" I stammered.

"Well, miss Koaiko--" The woman began.

"Aiko." Keido corrected.

"Whatever." She said dismissively. "My name is Kimiko Takeda. I am Keido-san's manager. Because of you, he is late for his cover shoot and I will not allow that!"

"B-but!" I flushed. Keido suddenly slammed his hand down on the table, cutting me off and causing everyone to jump.

"You people are so freakin' annoying." Keido mumbled darkly while standing up. "Fine. I'll go to the stupid shoot."

"Wonderful!" Kimiko beamed. "Let's get going now so--"

"If." Keido continued. "Aiko can come along."

"Keido-san?" Kimiko sputtered, bewildered. "You're not serious, are you?!" Keido gave her a look that said he was definately not joking. She sighed.

"Also," Keido said thoughtfully. "Pay for her meal, will ya?" Kimiko's jaw dropped open but she slowly closed it.

"Very well." She said through gritted teeth while fixing her hair. Keido turned and grinned at me.

"There. Go ahead and eat now, because there's no reason to feel guilty." I smiled then slurped down my food in 10 seconds flat.

"Stay with these two while I go pay." Kimiko instructed the two men behind her. They nodded and she walked away.

"Um...Keido?" I began nervously. He raisied an eyebrow at me and I frowned. "Is it really okay for me to tag along? I mean...you did tell me to stay out of your business...."

"Call it a...sudden change in heart." He explained smoothly. "Besides, this will make things less boring."

"How so--"

"Okay, all paid for!" Kimiko interrupted while shuffling us towards the door. "Let's go, people! We're already an hour late!"


"Oh. My. Jashin-sama." I breathed. We'd arrived at a large studio with racks and racks of cosplay costumes, photogrophers, gigantic backdrops, lights, and makeup sections.

"Keido-san! My favorite model, there you are!" A woman with long, sleek black hair tied back and glasses came up to us with a camera in hand. "Fashionably late as usual, I see!"

"Let's get this over with." Keido sighed unhappily. "What character am I doing today?"

"Usui Takumi from Kaichou wa Maid-sama! It'll be perfect!" The woman said excitedly. She pointed at a room hidden behind a curtain and grinned. "Step through there, okay?"

"Right, right." Keido groaned then glanced at me before walking away.

"Stay right over there, okay?" Kimiko said then ushered me over to a chair, separated from the whole shoot.

"Er...right." I mumbled. A few minutes passed and soon, Keido stepped out of the dressing room. I felt my cheeks flush with heat as my heartbeat sped up. Perfect cosplay. Absolutely perfect. Keido glanced at me then quickly looked away. Somehow he seemed....embarrassed.

"How....odd." Kimiko mumbled. I looked up at her from my chair. "Keido-san never invites people to come to his shoots. He must think very highly of you, Miss Aiko."

"Odd indeed...." I said with a small laugh. Kimiko suddenly walked away and I was left alone.

"Quickly now, quickly!" The woman with sleek black hair said as Keido walked in front of a white backdrop. I noticed that no one had come to put makeup on him. When he stepped into the bright light, I realized he didn't need any for his features took in the light perfectly. I watched almost in a trance as his photographer began telling him certain poses to go into. That trance was suddenly broken as a rack of cosply costumes was pushed past me. The person pushing it dropped it off in a corner then left. On it hung about 20 or so maid uniforms.

I've always wanted to try on a C.A.W. cosplay costume... I thought as I stared at the costumes that seemed to call out to me. They're always so expensive though, so I've never tried one on.... I shook my head. No! That's wrong! But...can I at least touch it...?

"Incredible, but something is missing..." I barely heard someone say. It sounded like the voice of the woman with the long, black hair. Keido's photographer.

Almost mechanically, I stood then began walking towards the rack. I laid a hand on one of the maid uniforms and couldn't help but admire it. So much detail. Was this...oh my gosh....it was real silk. A Misaki Ayuzawa wig sat atop a small, pole-like thing and I brushed a finger against it. Just as I expected, high grade material. The costume was so cute! Never in my life had I wanted to try something on more.

"You there!" I in a quick breath, breaking out of my dazed state. Turning, I saw Keido's photographer pointing a finger at me. "Yes, you! Come here, please!" I stumbled over to her, almost tripping on my feet.

"Y-yes?!" I asked nervously. Had I done something wrong? Maybe I had soiled the costume with my touch and I had to pay for it! Oh gosh, but I'm so broke! Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap!!

"Hmmm...." She said, examining my face from different angles. I stood like a plank and kept my eyes straight ahead. "Yes! This is what's missing! Perfect, absolutely perfect!" She snapped her fingers twice and two women appeared. "Please get miss....miss...."

"Aiko." I said my name like it was a question.

"Miss Aiko! Aww, what a cute name! I'm Miss Hikari. Pleased to meet you! Anyways, please get Miss Aiko to a changing room, stat! Apply very, very, little makeup and transform her into Misaki!"

"Wait...what?!?" I squeaked before I was hauled away to a changing room.

"Slip into this, miss!" One of the women said while handing me the Misaki Ayuzawa cosplay. I only stood there stupidly as the other began applying makeup to my face.

"R...igh...t..." I said as I began changing into the cosplay. This was totally not happening. No way was this happening! I realized it WAS happening and a huge grin appeared on my face. They pulled up my hair with professional time and slipped the wig into place easily. We were done in no time.

"What do you think?" They asked me in unison as they turned me so I was looking into a long mirror. My jaw dropped. They gave each other a high five. Was this really me? I touched my face without thinking. I still looked like me, but....at the same time I looked EXACTLY like Misaki Ayuzawa!!

"Is she done? Is she done?" Miss Hikari called from outside. The two women grabbed me then pulled me out of the room.

"Ta-da!~" They chimed, holding their hands out to me from either side. Everyone in the room's eyes fixed on me and I blushed. I saw Keido stand up from a chair he was sitting in. His mouth in the shape of a small "O".

"Wow..." Miss Hikari said with a large smile on her face. "Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! Well, come on, dear! Come into the light!" I made my way over to the backdrop and everyone went back to their work.

"Have you ever done anything like this before?" Miss Hikari asked as she fiddled with her camera. "Modeling, I mean." I shook my head because my mouth was too dry to form words. "Oh, well, you'll catch on quick. Just be natural and smile, kay?" I nodded slowly. She placed the camera in front of her face.

"You've seen Kaichou wa Maid-sama, right?" She asked as she clicked the button on her camera. I nodded again. "Put yourself in the character's shoes...Misaki in her case is a tough, strong-willed girl who doesn't take anyone's crap. But because you're a maid right now, you need to show her sweeter side like she does when she's working. Understand?"

"Y-yes!" I said, finally able to find my words.

"Great, then why don't you give me a smile?" I grinned and Miss Hikari chuckled. "A sweet smile. Not a serial killer smile, darling." I hadn't realized I had been smiling so big and I toned it down. "Much better." After a bit, I had gotten the hang of posing this way and that. Miss Hikari waved for Keido to come into the shot and he blinked in surprise.

"You want me...to model with...Aiko?" He asked, bewildered.

"No." Miss Hikari said, waving a finger back and forth. "I want you to model with Misaki-chan. Okay?" Keido looked at me and I blushed. He made a perfect Usui. Miss Hikari said something, but I didn't hear.

"No way!!" Keido sputtered, his face bright red.

"Keido-san, please!" She begged. "You have to get into the role of your character! And in this case, Usui is an, excuse the joke, 'erted alien stalker'. So, just do it, quickly, okay?"

Keido sighed then looked at me.

"I'm sorry for this, Aiko." He mumbled then suddenly wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Eh?! E-eh!?" I squeaked and looked around.

"Way to stay in character, Aiko!" Miss Hikari rooted. Keido's head leaned down till our foreheads were touching. He smiled a hot, seductive smile like Usui's that made my legs turn to jello. My heart beat loudly inside of my ears and I swallowed. His face was so close, I could feel his breath against me. I couldn't breathe. He pulled my body closer to his so our legs were right against each other.

"Aiko..." Keido whispered in my ear. His voice was so quiet and low that only I could hear. "If this is too much...just pull away, okay?"

"Keido..." I breathed. I closed my eyes then pressed my face into his shoulder.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?" A high-pitched voice carried through the studio and I pushed away from Keido. A girl about my age with silky brown pigtails high above her head stomped over towards me. She was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen with a model-like face structure and a milky skin tone. She took off the sunglasses perched on her tiny nose and glared hard at me. "What do you think you're doing, huh?!"

"I-I don't--!" I sputtered.

"Why are you hugging my boyfriend?!"


DUM DUM DUUUMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (O0O) ASDLFWFJ DSIJFI ISDJ ASO BOYFRIEND?!?!? WHATT?!??!?!!?!?! Eek! I'm so sorry this chapter took forever! (x________x) Then I just go and leave you at a cliffhanger like that. m(_ _)m I'll make sure to try (TRY!) and update soon so that you're not hanging for so long! ^^;; I'm also really sorry this chapter is kinda...well....crappy. It's been a while guys, just let me get into it again. ^^;; Thank you for reading! Please subscribe and comment! ;v;

heart

 

In honor of Aiko and Keido~~

KAICHOU WA MAID-SAMA COSPLAY!! ( /)^0^)/)~~

Usui Takumi~

Misaki Ayuzawa~

 

 And because they're awesome, The Idiot Trio!!!~~ <3 x3

 

If you've never seen Kaichou wa Maid-sama, the whole "erted alien stalker" joke probably won't make sense to you. ^^;; In the show, that's what Misaki calls Usui because he's pretty erted (IN A TOTALLY HOT WAY!! xDD ). Anyways, you should totally watch it~ x3

Thanks again for reading!!~~