I See your face.

Can't Forget.

Hi there! As you can see I set up a poll on my previous chapter. I have also set up multiple diffrent polls in other websites. After adding up all the votes the choice that was chosen was, 'Yes let them reunite!' Choice. I have actually found enough time to write all of the multiple options in the poll to satisfy my readers. Anyways enjoy the first part!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It had been a while since Sehun stopped cutting. His cuts were turned to healthy scars and his smile grew wider and wider everyday. He had then forgotten about Luhan, and had been attatched with Suho. Suho could tell that Sehun still thought about him time to time. Even though Suho finally gained his affection, he just wanted Sehun to be happy. Suho contacted Luhan and they both found a way to suprise Sehun. Even though it would take the love of his life away from him.

It was another pleasant day for Sehun, still with his bright smile and Luhan still slightly imprinted in his mind. They were at a fan sign the fans coming by once again, but it was coming to an end when the last 'fan' passed their album to each member. When the Exo-L went to Sehun he passed the album to Sehun and started a small conversation. 

"Hi Sehun," The fan said starting a converstaion between the two.

"Hello, So you're the last fan?" Sehun asked without looking up as he signed the album.

"Yes, Do you remember Luhan?" The fan asked out of the blue. Sehun slightly shocked hearing the name.

"Yes, Just a little bit, and you kind of sound like him,"Sehun said writing a small message on the album.

"Glad you noticed," The fan said calmly, Sehun frowned in confusion but still focoused on signing the album.

"Suho told me that you used to do self harm,"The fan once again said calmly.

"Why would he tell you that?" Sehun asked still not catching on.

"Because Sehun,"The fan replied. Sehun's mind was confused, trying to put the puzzle pieces together. "Can you look at me?" The fan asked gentley. Sehun looked up to find a familiar face. His hair recently cut and his smile sweet as sugar, his cheeks were slightly pale and his eyes doing his signature eye smile. "Hi again Sehun, did you miss me?" The familiar voice was then identified as Luhan. Sehun leaped from his seat and embraced Luhan tossing aside the album, Luhan hugged him back. They whispered their sweet nothings as Suho watched, the affection he was desperate to get was now pulled away from him.

They both walked away together having so much to catch up on whilst Suho was behind them, listening to every word being said. Sehun's smile bright as the sun and his cheeks red from smiling too much. It was beautiful smile. A smile more beautiful than any star he saw. A smile that was for Luhan. Not him.