We are One.

Can't Forget.

We are one.

I still remember the words. You told me that you wouldn't leave me, That was a lie. The words still echo my mind and you take up every inch of my brain. We are one! The words that gave me the hope to carry on. But the one sentence that took away my Happiness. Who knew that one sentence could cause so much pain? I'm leaving EXO. I still hope that you would come back. You left me. Sehun. Sehun!

"Hmmm? Sorry I wasn't listening," Sehun said as he came back to reality.

"I just asked you if you wanted to carry on with Dance practice," Chen asked once more. They were at the dance practice practicing for their last concert with Luhan. However Luhan was not there as he was signing some paperwork about leaving EXO.

"Yeah sure," Personally Sehun didn't want to keep practicing. He wanted to cry his heart out until Luhan came back. But still. He had to make this concert perfect for Luhan.

When everyone came back to the dorm, the atmosphere was... Silent. Nobody dared to speak a word. They had learned when Kris left that it was better to not say anything. They all sat in the living room and everybody just stared at each other in cold silence. "L-Luhan?" Sehun finally broke the akward silence. "Can I talk to you for a second?" Sehun asked quietly but loud enough for Luhan to hear. Luhan nodded and walked out of the living room and into the hallway. 

"So what is it?" Luhan said calmly acting like nothing happened.

"Can I ask why you left?" Sehun asked coldly. Luhan stared blankly into Sehun's eyes. "Was it me?" Sehun's voice cracked and his vision blurred.

"No it wasn't Sehun. I just wasn't happy," Luhan caressed Sehun's face. "Now go back to the group, don't want to spend too much time without them." They waddled back to the group glaring at each of their faces.

"Should we watch a movie?" Baekhyun said brightly. The group all nodded and glued their eyes to the TV. 

When the movie finished and the credits were rolling the group was fast asleep except for Sehun and Luhan. "Goodnight Sehunnie,"

"Goodnight Luhan,"

And from that moment. No matter how far apart they were.

They are one.