Drowning

Can't Forget.

You don't need water to feel like your drowning, right? Just your insides suffering in pain even though nothing was wrong. Maybe he just needed one more cut to numb the pain for a while. But Sehun knew the pain was going to come back. But still, the pain was terrible it just had to go away, even if it wasn't permanent. He had came from dance practice early, and the other members had stayed behind to get more practice. Luckily for Sehun he perfected their dance and was allowed to go home early without any complaints from the dance instructor. He sat in his shared room with Suho and pulled out his phone. His screen saver was when they got their first award. When everything was still perfect. He held out the blade he got when Kris left, and another in his other hand which he got when Luhan left. Both useful to him when Sehun wanted to numb the pain. He heard the faint click of a door in the hallway, Sehun ignored it he gripped the blade he got when Luhan left and pressed it against his wrist he managed to make one large cut before someone burst through the door. "Sehun?" Sehun ignored it and stared at the cut he made. One of his finest works. "Sehun!" The feeling of someone touching him made his insides tingle, but he didn't push it away. He looked at the voice. He recognised him to be Suho his roommate.

"Sehunnie, Why did you do this to yourself?" Suho grabbed both the razors from his hands and threw them to the nearest garbage bin. The cut wasn't too bad. It just kinda looked bad. Sehun's vision blurred with tears. He didn't know why he was crying, Maybe it was because his worst secret was out, or maybe because the pain didn't stop. Suho had bandaged Sehun's arm to stop it from bleeding and then wiped his tears. "Sehunnie?" When no reply came Suho had carried Sehun to his bed. He had tucked him in and sat next to him. Suho then walked towards the door to get some water for Sehun but, was then stopped in his tracks by Sehun who was holding his wrist tightly.

"Don't leave me Suho, Please," Sehun muttered, More tears fell from his eyes. Being obedient he sat next to Sehun. Sehun was playing with the sheets trying hard not to make eye contact with Suho.

"Sehun, Can you tell me what happened?" Sehun finally looked up his eyes still red and swollen from crying.

"I miss Luhan," Sehun managed to choke out. His silent tears then grew to loud sobs. A pair of arms eneveloped him in his embrace. "Will he ever come back Suho?" Sehun blurted out. Suho looked him in the eyes.

"I'm sorry Sehun, he dosen't want to," Suho wiped his tears once again. "It's okay, atleast he's happy, right?" Suho managed a slight smirk. "Do you want me to tell the others?" Sehun immediatley shook his head, stating that he absolutely didn't want anyone else to know. "Okay, just don't do this anymore," Suho said holding up Sehun's bandaged wrist.

"Suho? Can you....sleep with me tonight?" Sehun stuttered.

"Okay," Sehun blushed making room for Suho on his bed. They snuggled together and Sehun finally had a good nights sleep. And in the morning Sehun felt, Happy. It was a sensation he hadn't felt in a while. And Suho was his guide to Happiness once more. First when Kris left, Luhan was the one to help him. Now that Luhan had left Suho had helped him throughout the pain. But this time Suho had promised not to leave him. They were together until the very last breath. No matter what had seperated them they had swore that they would find their way back to each other. 

Even when Sehun was drowning and everyone who he loved left him, Suho will always be there to dive into the water to save him. 

"I love you Suho,"

"Why do you love me Sehun?"

"Because you loved me when I couldn't love myself," 

He was never Drowning anymore, ever since Suho was by his side. Catching him from falling off of ledges or getting to close to sharp bits, he was always there to make sure he was safe. He wasn't drowning anymore, and that's what mattered to Suho.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there! This is my first Authors note, and I want to say that this is my first (Successful) Fanfic. And actually it has been going great! I have earned a amazing amount of subscribers and views that i'm overwhelmed! Although this is not the best fanfic (Quite possibly one of the worst) I shall continue writing this fanfic until it is finished. There are about 2-3 more chapters and I hope that you are satisfied with my writing. By the way my name is Vedetta but I prefer to be called Etta. And I'm sorry for the multiple photos I just couldn't choose one.

FareWell my viewers! We shall meet again! 

-Etta