Fake Smiles.

Can't Forget.

It was the day after the concert. The dorm felt empty without Luhan. Every smile faded and it was like Kris leaving all over again. But this time, it was another hole ripped in Sehun's heart. A hole that couldn't be healed. Just a hole, that causes pain forever. Maybe it would go away someday. Maybe he would finally accept s leaving him. But no, he couldn't accept it. Just a neverending pain in his heart to remind him how s left him. Nothing could take the pain away, he could always try. But it always came back. How did he try to remove the pain you ask? It was simple. It was simply just one tiny blade. The other members didn't know, they noticed the red scars on his wrist but Sehun pushed them away. His smiles faded away day by day, but when s asked if he was okay he replied with. "I'm fine," followed by a fake smile. The smile was so convincing, that it almost fooled himself. One day, he finally thought he was happy. He was doing a fan sign and as usual one EXO-L gave him her album to sign.

"Sehun-oppa!" The EXO-L said as he signed her album.

"Yes?" Sehun looked up at the EXO-L.

"Sehun-oppa I'm new to EXO and it says on the website there are 12 members, but I only see 10,"  The EXO-L commented whilst Sehun wrote a message for her on the album. Sehun stayed silent.

"I know who Kris is, but who is Luhan?" The EXO-L said looking at Sehun who suddenly stopped writing.

"Luhan is a past member who left EXO, he left because of his health," The words stung Sehun's insides as he finished off the message for the EXO-L.

"Oh I see, Were you close with him?" The EXO-L questioned once more. 

"Yes, Very," Sehun was using all his strength not to cry.

"Do you miss him?" The EXO-L said taking the album from Sehun reading the message he wrote for her. Sehun was forcing himself not to cry.

"Yes Alot, but he is in the past now I have moved on, but I still miss him time to time,"Sehun replied as the fan was moving onto the next person.

"Okay! Thank you Sehun-oppa!" The EXO-L cried while Suho took her album and signed it. Sehun stayed mostly silent from that moment, Luhan stirring in his mind as every Fan went by.
But as the day went on, just to hide the pain. Mentally he felt stupid and drained, Emotionally he wanted to cry until everything was back to normal, Spiritually he wanted to die, But physically he smiled. He smiled, a fake smile.