Important to me

You're mine (Full Stop)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin is busy with his mother and mother in law since they're having a birthday surprise for Jungkook. Yes, they are. Jungkook didn't know anything about it. Jimin said that they're having dinner with their friends. Jungkook just nodded dumbfounded. Jimin way too busy to take a look on Jungkook with the babies. He felt bad to let Jungkook take care of the triplets but what can he do? "Mom.. I'll take a look at my husband for a moment.. " Jimin excuse himself.

Jimin look at Jungkook who sleep on the floor as he take care of the triplets the whole day. The triplets sleeps along with him. They're sleeping on Jungkook arms and Jungkook hug them. Jimin looks at Jungkook sweetly. "Awwwee poor my baby.. " Jimin went to them. He take a look at Jungkook. He looks tired. He grab that chance to capture the moment. After that, he patted Jungkook's hair. "Babe.. Babe.. " Jungkook wokes up and then he look at Jimin who give him a sweet smile. "Baby.. " Jungkook said with his hoarse voice from waking up. "Are you okay? " asked Jimin later. Jungkook just nodded as reply whilst stretching his body a little. Still, the babies on his arms. "Poor you babe.. I'm sorry for letting you in this situation alone.." Jimin went to seat next to Jungkook. He put Jungkook's head on his lap. "It's okay.. You've taken good care of our babies all this while.. Why can't I then? " Jungkook smile at Jimin. "Have you done yet baby? " asked Jungkook later. Closing his eyes. "No.. I haven't but I come to look at you.. I haven't checked you since this morning.. " Jimin keep Jungkook's hair. "You should rest for awhile baby.. You looks tired. " Jungkook said as he open his eyes and placing his hand on Jimin's cheeks. Softly. Jimin lean on the touch. "Hmmm.. Don't worry baby.. Sleep well now.. I'll go help mom on the kitchen.. " Jungkook smile as he nodded. "Bye bye boo.. " Jimin smile at Jungkook. Jungkook hold his wrist. "What is it babe? " asked Jimin to Jungkook who stopping him from leaving. "Bbobbo" a kiss. Jimin smile before bent over to lay a kiss on Jungkook's lips. A wish of Jungkook's birthday almost slipped from Jimin's mouth but then he stop. "Go now baby.. " said Jungkook, letting go of Jimin's tiny wrist. Jimin then headed to the kitchen as he kiss their kids forehead. "Sleep well Jungmin-ah.. Minjungie.. Jihoon-ah.. " 

"What are they doing Jiminnie? " asked Mrs. Jeon. "Sleeping Mom.. " answered Jimin. "Awwee.. They must be so lovely! " said Mrs. Park later. "They are mom.. " said Jimin later. Remembering how Jungkook looks with the kids on his arms. It's totally lovely! "Awwweee.. Cutie! " Jimin giggle at his mother. "Okay now mom.. Let's finish everything.. " Jimin wear the apron once more before start cooking again. 

...

On 8 in the night, all of their members join them. Taehyung and Yoongi also invited. They're no longer the enemy, they're already friends. Sweet! "Hey.. Welcome bro.. " greet Jungkook to Yoongi. "How are you? " asked Yoongi later. "As you can see.. I'm good the way I am.. " Jungkook laugh with Yoongi whilst on the other hand, Taehyung with Jimin. "Jimin.. " "Oh! Taehyung!! " Jimin greets him and hug him. "Oh! Seems like I can't hug you anymore.. It's going to be a big big hug!! " Jimin said as he look at Taehyung belly. "Uh yeah.. " Taehyung smile shyly. "Since when Tae? And how long is it already?? " Jimin smile widely as he's happy for Taehyung. "It's been 7 months already.. I just realized it two months ago because I started to gain weight and keep on vomiting. "Said Taehyung later, telling Jimin how hard it's feel to have sickness whilst pregnant. Yes. He's pregnant. "Urghh.. I understand how you feel.. You must be real tired of the morning sickness.. " Jimi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter