Miscarriage ?

You're mine (Full Stop)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin was about to open the door when, 

"Kim Taehyung.. "

Jimin gulped. 'So, they still meet each other after all? ' Jimin thought in his mind. He gulped as he face the hardest moments in life. Jimin look away. He let go of Jungkook's hand and went to the car. "Baby..! " Jungkook went to Jimin. Leaving Taehyung frustrated behind. "Baby.. Where you going? " asked Jungkook who stop Jimin from entering the car. "None of your business. " Jimin said, firmed. "Baby.. Please.. " Jungkook begged him. He knows that Jimin is angry at him as he look Taehyung's presence. "Go away. " Jimin looks scary. "Baby.. This isn't like what you thought of.. " Jungkook plead. "Whatever.. " Jimin ignored any excuses from him. "Baby.. " "Jimin? " Taehyung suddenly called for him and step closer. "Don't come near me. " Jimin shoot death glare to Taehyung. "I'm sorry for interrupting you.. But listen.. " Taehyung said to Jimin. Jimin remain silent. "Oh shut up Tae..! Just go away! Away from my life! " Jungkook said to Taehyung. "I will Kook.. But listen first.. " Taehyung let out sighed. "What is it? " asked Jungkook later. Jimin felt annoyed with their drama. He hurriedly open the car's door as he rolled his eyes. "Baby..! " "Jimin! Please.. Listen first.. " Jimin hold to his hands. "Let go of me..! " Taehyung let go of his hands. "Oh.. I'm sorry.. " Taehyung apologize. Jimin crossed his arms. "I don't have much time.. Explain now.. " Jimin said but still refused to look at Taehyung. Unexpectedly, someone join them.

"Jimin.. " Jimin turn around his head as he knows that voice. Jimin look at him. "Yoongi. " he said. Yes, Yoongi is there too. What is this? What else do they plan? Kill Jimin? Or Jungkook? "What are you doing here? " asked Jimin. Furrowed his eyebrows. "Actually.. " Taehyung started to speak. Yoongi come closer to Taehyung. "We're getting married. " Yoongi said. Yoongi kiss Taehyung's forehead. Taehyung do smile. Jimin widened his eyes. Unbelievable. Finally, he get married. "Good then.. " Jimin smirked. "So, please don't mad at Jungkook anymore.. He's innocent.. " Taehyung said later. Jimin kept in silent as he crossed his arms. "That's it? If so.. I'm leaving now.. " Jimin open the car's door once more and he manage to enter the car. He started the engine. Jimin was about to leave as he push out the hand brake. But then he had to brake all of sudden. "Ouchh..." Jimin hold on to his belly. Pregnant belly. Jungkook who stand up in front of the car which makes Jimin to brake. Jimin groan in pain. "Awwww!!!! " Jimin lean on the driver's seat. Jungkook who looks panic, immediately run towards Jimin. Jimin has bleeding, still in pain. 

"Baby.. " Jungkook look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter