Keep Dreaming Boy...

You're mine (Full Stop)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook felt stress with the thought of him getting married the person he never thought to marry with.  Jungkook rolling nonstop on his bed. Can't sleep as he is uneasy. He know his father that much. Once he said no then no. Gosh! Jungkook throw his pillow to the door direction. Unfortunately, his father enter the room. Jungkook mouth gapping. Jaw dropping. He was shocked. Immediately, he run towards his father. "Dad!!" "What the-- Jeon Jungkook!" "Dad! I'm-- I'm oh shii--et..!" Jungkook stuttered. He hugged his father. "Dad.. You know I didn't meant it,right?" Mr. Jeon look at him with a scary glare. Well, where else that Jungkook got that gaze if not from his father. Jungkook look away and Mr. Jeon facing him. Jungkook saw him in the eyes before clearing his throat. "Jungkook.. Have you prepare yourself for the wedding day?" asked Mr. Jeon to Jungkook. Jungkook backfacing his father. "Dad.. Can't you consider only once to my opinion?" asked Jungkook in husky voice, almost tear up. "I love him that much.. I mean, Kim Taehyung.. I.. I've been in love with him for more than 4 years now that.. Do you want to break the tie just like that? It's been a long time, Dad.. He-- " "Are you sure that he love you that much too? Are you sure that he knows you as you are? Are sure you know him ??" Jungkook remain in silency. "Tell me Jungkook.. Do you?? " Jungkook look down. His dad was true, is he really know Taehyung ? All this time, he is the only who care for Taehyung."Did he love you too? " whisper Mr. Jeon. Jungkook is thinking himself. He was stuck in his father's words. Did Taehyung care about him too? Jungkook shook his head. 'I shouldn't doubt Taetae love for me..' Jungkook said to himself. "He is.. He do love me, Dad.." Jungkook gave his father a confident look. "Well if you can excuse me.. I want to go to sleep.." Mr. Jeon sighed and leave the room to give Jungkook some space. Not before Jungkook fully close the door, Mr.Jeon stopped him. "What is it, Dad?" Jungkook asked with annoyed face. He is sleepy actually and he has no mood to talk about it. "Don't forget about tomorrow.." said his father, reminding him. "I know.. I know.." Jungkook closed the door. He leaned on the door. He look at the outfit that he will wear for tomorrow. Outfit? Yes, outfit. What kind of outfit is it? "Wedding outfit." Jungkook sighed. He will wear the outfit for tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow. It's Jungkook and Jimin wedding's day. Yes and yes. Tomorrow is their wedding day. That is the reason why did Jungkook felt uneasy. Jungkook throw away of the thought and throw his body on the bed as he felt so sleepy.

...

Jimin stand at the door he familiar with. He is waiting for someone. But, who? No one. That's what his answer when someone who know him ask he's waiting for who. Jimin playing with the snow as it's winter, snowy day. Pure white snowy day. Jimin nose is red as he's waiting for so long. He got runny nose now. "Aishhh.. Where is this punk go??" Jimin said as he felt angry. Yoongi appear from his sight and he step to Jimin very slowly. He got a heavy heart. Of course he did. He will lost the love of his life and had to let him with someone else. He should be the one that marry Jimin and take his hand to face the priest, but, the fate turn the table against them. Jimin wait for the slow Yoongi. "Oiii! Min Yoongi! What take you so long?" asked Jimin in sulky voice. "I'm hurt.." Jimin look down as Yoongi said so. They're three steps away. "I'm hurt, Jimin.. I'm hurt.." Jimin run towards Yoongi and enter his embrace with his tears burst out so much. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. " Jimin tears slowly wetting Yoongi jacket. "I'm too late.. I'm sorry for that Jiminnie.. I'm failed at my own love.. I'm.. a... Coward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter