Partner, Love

You're mine (Full Stop)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook sit on the bench that facing the playground at the park. He waiting for someone. His love, of course. He's been smiling, relaxing himself with the nature. Jungkook look at his watch, it's been 45 minutes since he sit at the bench. Well, it 30 minutes actually but deduct the time because Jungkook prefer to come early 15 minutes so, here he is. Smiling like a fool waiting for someone. 

"Babe.. " someone whispered to Jungkook as he close his eyes. Jungkook smile at the voice and hold the hands that cover his eyes. "I got you.. " Jungkook said and pull him to face him. The person smile brightly. "Where have you been? I've been waiting for half an hour, you know? " Jungkook pouting. "Aigoo.. Sorry my baby.. It's not that I want to make you wait.. I really have emergency just now.. So, pardon me.. Okay? " asked the person. "Taetae.. You know what I want when I'm mad right? " Taetae, yes. Taetae or full name, Kim Taehyung. Jungkook has fall in love with him since grade 7. Yes and yes! It's him. He is a man. Well, Jungkook's parents never stop him to fall in love with anyone he want so, he turn himself to fall in love with biual love. Jungkook him so much that he could sacrifice anything for him. Well, mouth speaks better than action, who will know about the future, right? 

Jungkook hand in hand with Taehyung went to the shopping mall. It's Pavilion shopping mall. As usual, Taehyung just pick randomly of Gucci brand and Jungkook being the romantic boyfriend, pay it for him. What a boyfriend material he is. Supposedly. After that, they went to the cinema nearby and watch loving movie which makes Jungkook yawn several of times. Jungkook prefer to watch action movies or horror. But, Taehyung love animations or Love story movies. Jungkook just follow what he want. They stay hanging out or dating(?) like that for a whole day until Jungkook bid farewell to him. "Bye babe.. " Jungkook kiss his forehead. "Good night.. Sweet dream.. " said Jungkook and waving his hand to him before leaving. 

..

Jimin walk towards the elevator and was about to close the elevator when someone suddenly stop the elevator from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter