Don't let me go

You're mine (Full Stop)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A&A university are having celebration of Children's Day. So, today, they will celebrate it with the unfortunate kids at an orphan house. They'll prepare some surprise and gift for the childrens. Jimin and Jungkook are involved too since they're in Junior rank. Jungkook brought all of the gift for the kids to the van. Jimin who in charge of organizing things, waited at the van. Jungkook smile as he saw Jimin. Jimin just ignore him and rolled his eyes. 

"Hyung.. Here.. " Jimin take all of the gift from Jungkook. Coincidentally, their hands touch. Jimin pull it over right away. He just don't want to make anything that involve Jungkook along. Jungkook smile as he's satisfied. Flirting, huh Kook? Jungkook smirked. Jimin get out from the van after he's finished with organizing things. "Done? " asked the teacher to Jimin. "Yes, sir.. " Jimin answered glad. "Good.. Let's go now.. You'll come with me first.. We have to organize everything over there first. " said the teacher. Jungkook who felt uneasy with the behavior of the teacher, followed them along on the same van. "I'm going with you too.. I have nothing to do here.. " Jimin sighed deeply. "No! You can't.. Uhm.. I mean.. You need to help the other teacher to manage everything here.. " Jungkook smell something suspicious. "No.. I'll go with you and Jimin hyung.. I'll go wherever Jimin hyung go.. " "Yahh! I don't need you.. " Jimin being arrogant. Jungkook pulled Jimin's hand and enter the van. Jungkook give Jimin deep stare. "Just listen to me.. " Jungkook said. The teacher looks disappointed. He drive away as Jimin and Jungkook sit at the back seat together. Jungkook take out his phone and typing... 

"Hyung.. There's something wrong with this person.. " Jimin look at his phone and read it.. "Don't make it obvious that I'm texting you.. " Jungkook send a message later. "What do you mean by that? Our teacher? Bullsh*t kid! " Jimin shake his head. Annoyed. "Hyung.. I'm not kidding! He's looking at you as if he wanted to eat you! " Jungkook send it later. It took Jimin a few minuted to reply it. But, it's only when Jungkook elbowing him. Jimin look annoyed. "Yahh! Can't you just shut up? You're so noisy! " Jungkook scoffed. "Hyung! We must be careful! " Jungkook send it later. "Whatever.. " Jimin answered, short. Without they realized it, they were took to somewhere else. As Jungkook expected, there's something wrong with this person. He mean, teacher. They stop as the teacher stop the van. "Okay.. Let's stop here first.. Jungkook.. Go buy some water.. I'll go to the toilet.. Jimin? Want to go to the toilet? " Jimin shake his head. "No thanks. " Jungkook take the money and buy some water at the market nearby. His instinct told him to look at Jimin in the van, he do and what he saw makes him run fastly towards Jimin. "He..lp!!! " Jimin shouted. Jungkook clenched his fist as he run. As soon as he arrived at the person who try to kidnap Jimin, he swung his fost right on to his face. "Bastard! I knew it right from the start! " Jungkook punch him again several times and he's getting punched too. Jimin step back and is worry about Jungkook. "Kook-ah! Careful! " Jimin shouted. Jungkook manage to dodge the smack. Jungkook give one last shot of swing and make the person knock off. Jungkook pull Jimin's hand and get into the van before drive away. They went to their destination. Jimin steal glances at Jungkook all the way. Jungkook got swollen cheekbones. Jimin saw it and unknowingly touch it. "Ouch.. " Jungkook said in pain. "I'm sorry.. " Jimin said as he felt guilty. "It's okay hyung.. " Jungkook said. He can't even smile as his cheekbones hurt. Jimin look at him again. "Don't worry hyung. I'm fine. " Jungkook kind of happy. Because, Jimin do take a look at him. At least for a moment. "Thank you.. " Jimin mutter, whispering. Almost can't be hear by Jungkook. "It's okay.. Besides, I won't let anyone laid their hand on you.. " Jungkook told Jimin that make Jimin blushed a little. "Whatever.. " Jimin back to his old behavior. Jungkook just smile a little. As they are arrive, Jimin help Jungkook to carry all of the things out from the van. "Let me carry it hyung.. " Jungkook said to Jimin. "Shut up kid.. " Jimin said. "Plus, you're hurt.. " Jimin said whilst walking. "Because of me.. " Jimin whispering to himself. He look down. 

"Here.. Here.. The gifts are here.. " Jungkook told Jin who literally busy looking for the gifts. "I see.. Thanks.." Jin thanking him. "By the way, Jungkook! What happened to your face? " asked Jin later. "I kiss him.. That's why.. " Jimin told J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter