Cry for no reason

You're mine (Full Stop)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin look for Jungkook in the class, but no sign of Jungkook's presence. Jimin pout a little, wondering. "Where is he going?" Jimin mutter alone. The class session start as the lecturer come in. Jungkook didn't show up at all. Jimin remain calm and focus in the class. The class end so slow than Jimin expecteed it will be.

Jimin packed all of his things as his class were finished. Jimin run towards his car and drive away from the car, ignoring Namjoon and Jin who calling for him. "Yahh! Park Jimin! Where are you going?" shouted Namjoon. "Yah! Joon-ah! Let him be.. He might looking for his husband right now.. He's absent, right?" Jin said to Namjoon. Namjoon gave up and went to Jin. They went to Namjoon car, linking arms. "Where are we going babe?" asked Namjoon to his precious one. "Anywhere.. As long as you are here by my side.." Namjoon giggle at his beloved one words. 

....

Jimin jump out of the car as he running towards the door. Jimin fixed his hair before entering the house. "I'm home.." Jimin said but no answer. Tch. Of course no answer, he's not interested in me at all. Jimin thought. Jungkook are nowhere to be seen at the living room and not in the kitchen too. Jimin went to the upstairs and went to his room. Before he entered the room, Jimin look at the way of Jungkook's room. "Is he in the room?" Jimin bite his lips. Jimin put his belonging in the room before lead his way to Jungkook's room. Jimin opened the room and look at what inside the room. "Where is he?" Jimin look at the room surrounding. Well decorated. Jimin saw a few pictures of Jungkook with his family and at the wall are full of Jungkook's pictures with his lover, Taehyung. Jimin was amused by how strong Jungkook love for him. In his amusement, he didn't realized that Jungkook is looking at him from behind. "What are you doing here?" asked Jungkook which startled Jimin. Jungkook walk towards his bed. Cover his body with the blanket. Jimin felt weird with Jungkook behaviour. It's freaking hot! Even the air conditioner off. Heater on. Why did he wear the blanket? "What happened to you? Pale face, bleeding lips.." Jimin went to wipe the blood from Jungkook's lips using the tissue. Jimin feel Jungkook's forehead with his hand. "You have fever!" Jimin look at Jungkook. "I know.." Jungkook answered with soft voice. "You body is hot! Let's go to the hospital.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter