Ignore

You're mine (Full Stop)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin has made a decision. From now on, he will not take care of Jungkook anymore, will not talk to him, will not worrying him, will not protect him and will not even cook for him. 'Hurmm.. Not cook for him is way too cruel, I will take that back.. ' Jimin said in his heart. But, he will not be as nice as he did before. Never again. Jimin went to the door of the class and saw Jungkook sit on the chair of him and, Taehyung was there too. What is wrong with this world? Is he dreaming? Nope. It's clearly shows that is Kim Taehyung. But, how can he enter the school? It's pretty strict you know. The rule and discipline. Jungkook laugh along with him which jerk Jimin a lot. Jimin took a seat next to a girl named as Jennie. Or whatever her name is, Jimin thought. Jimin just sit next to him. "Are this sit taken? " asked Jimin. "Uh? Uh.. Uhm.. No.. No.. You may sit here.. " said her, blushed. Well, it's a lie if a girl didn't fall in love with Jimin, the crescent smile boy.  Jennie gulped as he sit next to his crush. Yes, crush. It's been 3 years since Jennie crush over him. Jimin just ignore Jungkook as he made the decision. Jennie kept peeking on him. Jimin act cool as if nothing happen, get focus in the lesson. 

Jungkook who have just realized that Jimin is not right beside him, looking around to look for him. Jungkook scratches his head. "Where did he go? " Jungkook pout a little. He turn his head towards the girl who likes Jimin a lot, Jennie. Jimin sit with her? Jungkook does his mouth thingy again. He just get used to it a few days ago. It's when he mad or jealous. Jealous? Is he jealous of Jimin? Jungkook shake his head. 'No way! ' Jungkook slapped his face a few times before looking at Jimin again. Why is it he sit over there? Jungkook look away before asking Namjoon. "Joon hyung.. " called Jungkook. Namjoon turn around and look at him. "Why is it Jimin hyung sit over there? " asked Jungkook later. "Yahh.. Look where you sit, kid..! " Namjoon words clearly told the reason. 'Ahhhh! Now I know.. I took his place. ' Jungkook monologue. Jungkook bite his lips. "Should I call him over hyung? " asked Jungkook to Namjoon again, later. "Nope.. You can't.. He's mad now, so, better let him be like that.. " said Namjoon to Jungkook. "I see.. Okay.. " Jungkook after that glancing at Jimin again. "Stop glancing.. He will realize it.. I know him so much.. " Jin warning him.  Jungkook immediately look at his book. It took 3 hours for the class end, Jungkook immediately run towards Jimin as he was done his work. "Hyung.. " called Jungkook. Jimin just ignore him. "I.. I'm.. So--" even before Jungkook finished his words, Jimin leave him behind. Refuse to talk. Jungkook grab his wrist. "Hyung.. Please.. I'm sorry.. " Jimin pull his hand away and let go of his wrist from the tight grip. "Hyung! " shouted Jungkook but still. Jimin ignore him. Jungkook felt annoyed. Did he really mad of me? Jungkook think deeply.

Jimin went to his locker. He opened it up and place of his books inside the locker. He take out of his car key and wallet also his bag pack which is empty and a pen. Jimin had a concept where he will brought a pen in which he said, "Who knows there's emergency. " Jungkook who saw Jimin, immedia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter