Trigger

The fault in your star (moving)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jonghyun

When Kibum said get some flowers I expected a few flowers not half a dozen bouquets of white roses and blue baby breath flowers! Jonghyun thought to himself as he was parking the car. He knew he was running late and that by now Jinki and Taemin would have finished their shopping. Kibum would be furious right now and if this Minho dude has already arrived then he is dead for sure.

Jonghyun gets out of his car and starts picking up the bouquets and then realises that there is no room left for him to hold the poppers. Just as he is about to call Kibum for help he sees a tall man clad in a red jacket, black pants, black t-shirt and sunglasses walk towards the elevator like he was walking on a red carpet for the Oscars. Jonghyun guesses that that is the guest of honour for today and he has no intentions of arriving after him. Before the man reaches the elevator Jonghyun yells, "MINHO."

The tall man stops and glances towards Jonghyun. Bingo! Jonghyun thinks and starts walking towards Minho.

"Hey! You are Minho right?" Jonghyun asks offering his hand with a wide smile.

"Yes. I didn't know I had fans here too. Nice to meet you, my man." Minho said while taking his sunglasses off with one hand, taking Jonghyun's hand with the other and winking at Jonghyun while he shook his hand all in one smooth movement.

Woah he has big eyes! Jonghyun thought but instead he snorts softly and turns to the side to expose his jawline, turning only his eyes to Minho saying, "You are not that good looking also! With the way Kibum praised your looks I expected...well, more."

Hearing this, Minho widened his eyes and Jonghyun had to admit that the man in front of him was indeed very good looking. But what happened next completely shocked Jonghyun. Minho suddenly started laughing, or more like cackling in a high pitched tone.

"You must be Jonghyun. Kibum has told me a lot about you too. And I've got to admit, you really are very good looking!" Minho said once he had calmed down. Jonghyun was a little taken aback by his compliment. Not that he thought that he wasn't good looking; in fact, Jonghyun knew that he was very good looking and had been told so several times before. But the way Minho said it was just different. There was earnestness in Minho's eyes and he sounded sincere but in a non-flirty way. The aura Minho was exuding right now was completely different from the model walking towards the elevator or when he winked at Jonghyun a minute earlier. Jonghyun knew that very instant that they would be getting along well.

"Say, since we are both going to Kibum's why don't you help me with some stuff?" Jonghyun asked Minho who still held his hand.

"Sure. What stuff is it?" Minho said finally letting go of Jonghyun's hand. Jonghyun just smiled and asked Minho to follow him. When Minho arrived by what he assumed to be Jonghyun's car, he saw a bunch of flower bouquets and two cylindrical things.

"What's all this?"

"Oh! These are some things for your welcome party! Yeah, we do things like that here." Jonghyun said answering to Minho's expression.

"Wow, Kibum really goes all out doesn't he?"

"Totally!"

After they divided the flowers and poppers amongst them they started ascending the elevator. "So how do you know Kibum?" Jonghyun asked Minho while they waited to reach Kibum's floor.

"I met him during one of my earliest modeling assignments.

Please log in to read the full chapter