Moving to AO3 and re-writing

The fault in your star (moving)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dear Readers and Subscribers!

 

Happy 2021!

 

If you've read my blog then you know by now that I will be moving to AO3 and continue writing my stories there in hopes of improving my writing style and becoming a better and self-motivated writer.

 

On that note, I will be changing the name of this series to 'Seoul Sect' and will start publishing on AO3 soon. I'm currently re-writing some chapters and changing some minor details while the main plot remains pretty much the same. I will post a link here (AO3) once I start publishing the story on AO3. But my username is the same on both platforms - AFF and AO3 - Zereothia. If you'd like to interact with me more, hit me up on my twitter account - @mvp_zereothia.

 

I had originally had a rough idea of where the story goes but my approach and thoughts towards the story as changed a lot from when I first started it 3 years ago. The story until now iwll remain on this website but there will be no new updates here after this. I'm not going to deactivate my account or leave this platform for good but will not be posting any stories or new works here anymore.

 

Thank you so much for helping me with my journey until here for this story - which is particularly close to my heart. I hope you will continue to support me and my characterisations of our favs, watching them grow and nurture a loving relationship. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask them

Please log in to read the full chapter