o21

Behind Bars

The first shot is always the most exciting and thrilling one. Hansol’s Busan-drink feels especially weird. It’s a bitter taste, but not as bitter as wine, though still not as sourish as vodka. Just simply a weird taste. Weird and indescribable; fits Hansol’s image though.

”Wooh!” Johnny screams, showing that his glass is empty by pouring the last few drops into his hair. ”Another shot, ma’am!”

Ten was about to refill his glass, but interrupts himself. ”Let’s get drunk another way this year, instead of taking shot after shot” he declares, a mischievous grin on his face.

He points at Hansol’s lovely picnic table a few meters away from them. It’s a fairly large table. Ten picks up the red cups - and then he starts searching for something in Jaehyun’s plastic bag. A few seconds later; there is two ping pong balls in his hand.

”Let’s play some Beer Pong!”

”Yes!!” Johnny exclaims, raises from his seat in the grass. ”Two vs two!”

Johnny and Ten automatically becomes a team, God how is that going to end... Sicheng and Kun didn’t want to be with each other during any circumstances for some damn reason, so Sicheng and Yuta became a team and Kun and Doyoung another. Hansol decides to go with Taeil, forming Team Busan. Inhye had been quick to hook arms with Taeyong, so nobody would pick him.

”What do we do about Jaehyun?” Doyoung looks at his friend with worried bunny eyes.

”I’ll probably do better by myself rather than with any of you guys,” he says in such a way that every single present person managed to get offended. This dude indeed knows his .

Ten proceeds to count the teams, but seems to be somehow tipsy after a single shot, since he has to re-count at least ten times. Not an intended pun.

”Six teams! Let’s go with rock, paper, scissors to decide which team goes against which team.”

The words are coming out as blurs and Inhye holds down a giggle. After a long game of rock, paper, scissors, the tournament is decided. Taeil and Hansol goes against Yuta and Sicheng, after that Taeyong and Inhye is up against Doyoung and Kun. Jaehyun is going against Ten and Johnny, which feels fair.

”We’re lucky,” Taeyong whispers in Inhye’s ear. ”Doyoung can’t aim for .”

Inhye giggles and watches as Taeil, Hansol, Yuta and Sicheng place 20 cups onto the table, 10 on each side, formatted as bowling pins. Since Ten is long gone (after only one shot God bless), Inhye fills the cups until there’s roughly a shot worth of alcohol in each cup. Of course, since there will be many rounds, they dilute the alcohol with different drinks. Coca Cola and orange juice were the most popular choices. Every cup also gets a different type of alcohol, because Jaehyun thought that it would be funnier.

”Beer is highly overrated, even if its called Beer Pong” he tells them, winks at them as if he’s had much experience (which he probably has).

”And remember guys, the cups that get hit has to be divided evenly in the team, so one can only drink a maximum of five shots,” Johnny states as they are about to start the game.

”Well except for Jaehyun that is, since he is alone” Ten adds teasingly.

Something happens to Taeil, as Yuta and Sicheng’s team takes the lead after both teams has taken their first shots on the cups. He pours down the cup that Yuta just scored, crushes it against his forehead and then throws it over his shoulder.

They were supposed to recycle those cups but alright Taeil. You do you Taeil. You go Taeil.

”Oh , I’ve never seen Taeil fired up like this,” Jaehyun states who’s standing two people away from Inhye, (aka Taeyong and Kun). ”Not even the time when we crashed his house for the first time.”

The first time. Damn, the poor guy must have a lot of inner anger that he finally could let loose, Inhye thinks for herself.

”The score’s even now,” Hansol says, a little surprised himself by Taeil’s sudden transformation and watches as Taeil scores the next ball as well. Maybe he’s a hidden Beer Pong God of some kind.

As the game goes, the rumours about Sicheng’s low alcohol tolerance seems to be true. He’s only downed one cup, and yet he can barely stand straight. So when Taeil scores another cup and Sicheng tries to take it, Yuta jerks his hand away and shakes his head. ”You have a Japanese hyung, I have a much higher tolerance than you,” he then sweeps down one of the cups. He must’ve also noticed Sicheng’s struggle with standing. ”For us to be able to win this you can’t pass out just yet.”

”Not like Yuta’s all that great either, and what did his ethnicity have to do with anything?” Taeyong suddenly mutters, leans his head towards Inhye on his right to be able to whisper. ”His tolerance are without doubt worse than Kun’s.” Taeyong adds.

”But so is yours,” Doyoung says. He obviously had heard what Taeyong said despite his attempt to whisper. Doyoung is suddenly standing on Inhye’s left. ”Kun has a ing good tolerance, who are you to compare anyone with him?”

Kun also shows up out of nowhere, nods. ”I’m a real man.”

”Unlike you Doyoung, who has a worse tolerance than me,” Taeyong grins.

Before Doyoung manages to argue back, Inhye interrupts them. ”Guys, the game is still going and it’s even again.” Please don’t fight... there’s nothing more embarrassing than people arguing when they’re drunk, she thinks for herself.

When Yuta misses his shot but Taeil scores, Inhye finds herself muttering out darn and for some damn reason it irritates Taeyong. Is she rooting for her ing ex? Is she stupid? Has she not watched any dramas? When two people break up they hate each other and never speak again, unless they have kids with each other. They’re finished, done. Their time has passed and it’s time for something brand new. Hell, why isn’t she following the script? And why is this bothering him so much?

”Biased much?”, he asks, can’t hold down a glare (nor the question, even though he tried hard to keep it in. Damn, that Busan-drink).

Inhye too looks surprised by his sudden grumpiness. ”What’s gotten in to you all of sudden? It’s just a game, and I thought that it would be more fun if Sich- ”

Just as Inhye is about to finish her sentence Taeil scores again. ”Ah, it,” Yuta sighs, but before he manages to drink, the alcohol is down Sicheng’s system. Yuta looks surprised.

”Sorry, hyung,” Sicheng says when he is done scoffing from the strong liquid. Poor guy must’ve gotten the whiskey. ”But without you, it’s impossible.”

Bro. It’s a drinking game. It’s nothing serious. Take it easy.

”But we are going to win this, Sichengie. I need you with me the next game.”

Why are they taking this so seriously? Inhye thought that they’d just play around and make fools out of each other but they’re treating this as if it’s a war.

Well, Yuta did in the end have the right tactics, because Team Busan had been in the lead the whole time but in the end Yuta och Sicheng got both shots in plus the bonus shot and they turned the game around and won. Who would have thought that Team Busan would get eliminated on round one, what a turn-up.

”SCORE! We have our winners!” they had all screamed, and Yuta more or less ran to Inhye, embracing her in a victory hug. Inhye is surprised by his sudden move and gets a little angry, wanting to push him away instantly, but thinks that it would cause an awkward scene, which feels completely unnecessary right now so she holds her inner feelings in.

For everyone else, that went unnoticed, but Taeyong didn’t miss it. Not a chance. He’d never. He actually had to clench his fist in pure aggravation for seeing something so triggering. Why is he so mad? He’s never really mad, and especially not with alcohol in his body.

Team Busan chugged down the last cups, but the game is quickly forgotten as new cups are placed on the table; Doyoung, Kun, Taeyong and Inhye getting ready. Inhye fills them up (since Ten is too busy doing God knows what with Johnny somewhere) and then they decide that the ‘ladies should go first’. Aka Inhye and Taeyong.

Out of pure pride, Inhye throws back the ball to Doyoung and Kun, earning a ‘Ohhh’ from the audience.

”We’re gonna win anyways,” Inhye reassures Taeyong who isn’t as impressed by Inhye’s pride as the audience.

”Good boy,” Taeyong tells her, puts a hand onto her head. He’s more shocked by his gesture then she is.

Good boy. She’s been called a good girl for so long by Inseong that the words good boy sounded so much better. She knows that Taeyong had no reason behind his sentence; other than the fact that she didn’t want to be acknowledged as a ‘lady’, but for Inhye it warmed her up. She hated being called ’good girl’ so much that she thought she hated being good. But to think that it was all the pronoun.

Or maybe she’s just getting drunk she thinks. By one shot that is...

•  •  •

Kun inaugurates the game by scoring. Taeyong says ‘ladies drink first’ teasingly; which results in him drinking down the first cup of alcohol for this game - because Inhye ain’t having none of that ladies . Doyoung misses his throw, fortunately.

”Shall I start as usual?” Taeyong asks, teasing Inhye for being as stubborn as she is. He knew she was stubborn already, but he had just forgotten it. Because she was being a little too lovely dovely with Yuta, he thought.

”Just go,” Inhye teases back and sees Taeyong miss his ball. Inhye on the other hand scores. It was probably pure luck to be fully honest, but even so she’s proud of her contribution. Kun takes that shot as if he’s drinking water. He is without doubt familiar with alcohol.

The game continues with both teams repeatedly missing their shots until finally Taeyong scores; making Kun swallow down his second shot.

”Five shots each, remember that,” Taeyong reminds them. No one had reminded Yuta and Sicheng, but the poor kid is already lost. And he only drank like, two cups or something.

”We’re in the lead, ladies,” Inhye says, wrapping her arm around Taeyong’s thin waist and pulling him towards her.

The act in itself didn’t mean anything, and Taeyong’s mind is also starting to go fuzzy so he doesn’t really give it much thought (which is a shame since under any other circumstances Taeyong would have been overwhelmed with joy). It’s hard for him to focus on many things at the same time, and right now he is so extremely, incredibly focused on kicking Doyoung and Kun’s asses in Beer Pong. Or, can it even be called Beer Pong?Since all the cups are filled with different drinks. What should it be called? Alcohol Pong? Or just Busan Pong?

After a while the score is 5:4 to Taeyong and Inhye. Since Kun already took his part of the share, nothing can save Doyoung from getting drunk anymore. Anyone can see that the boy’s tolerance ain’t anything to brag about.

”Now we’ve won,” Taeyong discreetly whispers into Inhye’s ear, grinning teasingly.

Doyoung is cute, Inhye thinks as he starts gulping down his first two drinks during the game. His temper is changing, he becomes more annoyed and even starts swearing more than usual (all of these guys usually swear a lot Inhye had noticed, but this was on a whole new level). When Inhye scores a cup, making Doyoung drink today’s strongest liquor; Busan-alcohol, he coughs and hits his chest.

”Gah, my usual bad luck,” he scoffs, continuing the hitting until he feels okay again.

When the score is even, Inhye is more or less losing the focus. is burning from her recent shot of Busan-alcohol, and she’s just throwing the balls out randomly; hoping that one will hit.

Of course, this gets noticed by Taeyong. He then turns her around by putting his arms on her shoulders, spinning her until she’s facing him. There, he catches her gaze and grabs her shoulders with both of his firm hands  ”Focus, get your head in the game.”

Inhye smiles, totally dazed, and cups his face. His heart stops for a second by her touch but he forgets it all too soon. Too intoxicated. Fortunately, because God knows what would have happened. Or well, she probably wouldn’t have done that otherwise.

”Speak for yourself, boo.” Inhye throws the ball; unfortunately the ball starts spinning around the edge of the cup. ”Aw, shoot!”

Just as it looked like it would fall out; Taeyong throws his ball towards it, which ends up bouncing on top of hers, pushing it down into the cup and furthermore his own ball ends up in another cup which stood behind the one Inhye aimed for.

”Wooh! High five!”

Doyoung drinks down both cups with a rush, then crumples them into his fist before throwing them at Taeyong and Inhye, who are currently too busy doing multiple high fives in the air.

”That should be counted as cheating!” he shouts, wasting his turn by throwing the ball onto Inhye’s head instead. Kun scores on the other hand, and Taeyong drinks it; but it’s too late.

Taeyong scores the next throw and ends up winning the match. They cheer loudly, laughing louder by how angry Doyoung gets when he has to drink the last cup as well, then pours the dirty water that was used to clean the balls onto Taeyong and Inhye. For one second; it looked like he considered pouring all the remaining alcohol in their own cups on them as well. He doesn’t get the chance to though, because now it’s time for Jaehyun vs Johnny and Ten. The three most coveted.

As the game starts; the difference in skill can be felt immediately. Johnny scores so... Gracefully? As if it isn’t hard at all. It’s obvious that he has done this many times before. Just the way he throws the ball is on another level than the rest of them.

”, glad we didn’t go up against them,” Yuta suddenly says, who from nowhere had taken the spot to her left, speaking with Sicheng.

Inhye blinks slowly and tiredly, totally stunned after her previous game. The last shot of Busan-alcohol was getting to her head.

”Hansol-ah,” she mumbles. ”What percentage did your drink have?”

”Does that matter? 2,73 % or 70 %; either way it’s still alcohol you’re getting into your blood.”

he lost it.

”That wasn’t my question,” Inhye mutters and Kun laughs, still completely sober. Or at least it seems.

”He usually becomes like this, let him be. His accent will turn aggressive as too, it’s just a matter of time,” Kun answers while laughing..

Inhye was about to respond, but Jaehyun scored and Johnny has to drink again. Johnny has already poured down his share of the cups now, and only five cups are left for Jaehyun to score in. Jaehyun, too, is experienced in this game. It’s kind of alarming, since he just turned 18 and shouldn’t have done much of these things before. He doesn’t speak about himself a lot; actually Inhye can’t seem to recall the boy speaking about his own life nor his own interests at all, but it’s obvious that he has a very packed history. Ten said something earlier as well, didn’t he? That there were rumours of him even trying drugs. That’s illegal.

Inhye smiles. Her lawyer side is indeed a part of her; whether she’s in Seoul or outside of a barn in Busan. Whether she’s a fake lawyer or not.

”Excuse me, but-...” Johnny speaks, clearing his throat. ”But what are you doing?”

He’s referring to Ten, who has missed all of his shots. He is already so drunk that you could mistake him for a scarecrow although he hasn’t taken a single shot during this game yet. Or like those gasoline places with balloon humans whirling around in the air. Inhye is too drunk to explain it, too drunk to even remember their names.

”I don’t get it,” Ten slurs the words, pointing at Jaehyun’s cups. ”Why are we throwing balls into cups?”

The amount of ‘done’ on Johnny’s face is indescribable. ”I don’t know, but just do it.”

”Are you sure there are six cups in front of me?” Ten squints his eyes. ”Why am I seeing 60 then?”

Well, he throws his ball and almost ends up destroying Jaehyun’s nose while he’s at it. Fortunately his strength is like that of a small child’s normally, even more so right now as he is almost under the table.

The game continues with Jaehyun scoring twice in a row and only has three more cups left now. Ten is seriously losing his mind. Through Hansol’s pair of ty speakers, some unidentifiable music is playing; Ten too busy trying to learn the English lyrics, dancing along and getting Johnny to groove with him.

Johnny is weak for Ten. No doubt about that, as he slowly starts to dance along with Ten. Even so, he manages to score. He’s so impressive, too impressive to admit.

”Hyung~” Ten whines, pulls his hands through his raven locks and flashes a smile that goes straight to the heart. ”Hyung I’m too drunk to play this~ It’s too complicated~”

Johnny just smiles his foolish smile, puts his hands onto Ten’s shoulders and lets him have his fun. ”I really wanna win, though. I always won in America.”

”Meh, you’re no fun. So boring.”

Obviously, Ten misses his shot.

”Ya Ten,” Jaehyun speaks, picks up the ball. ”Aren’t you supposed to be good at basket ball?”

He throws away the ball, scores and Ten pours down the liquid. He’s quick, obviously used to it.

”How is that relevant? I mean, do you see a basket? Or a ball that bounces?”

Jaehyun bounce the ball onto the table, amusingly lifts an eyebrow.

”WOW they bounce?!” Ten is taken aback and looks so genuinely surprised that Inhye almost cries out.

It then continues going downhill for Ten and Johnny. Ten tries to show of his flexibility by going limbo under the table, but by doing so he accidentally ends up head-butting Johnny in the crotch. There’s not even a chance that Ten and Johnny will win anymore. Jaehyn who doesn’t even have anyone to share the 10 cups with is doing the best out of all of them.

Ten wanted to impress everyone by throwing backwards, and somehow ends up scoring. His first score tonight, and it’s backwards... The little Thai boy is indeed full of surprises.

Jaehyun drinks it, then scores another cup. Ten immediately pours this one down his throat as well without even flinching. ”I’m so gone that I can’t even tell if this is water or alcohol anymore!” he screams out afterwards.

”It’s not ing water you head!” Taeil shouts from somewhere, his existence forgotten by Inhye momentarily.

Johnny misses another shot, starting to lose focus due to Ten’s behaviour. One of Ten’s favourite songs then starts playing on the speakers and he thinks that twerking would be a great idea. Johnny slaps his once, maybe twice, as a punishment for holding him back so much during the game, but honestly; Ten without a doubt liked it.

Well, there’s no surprise that Jaehyun won in the end. He didn’t even drink that much either, . He’s gonna have a huge advantage in the next round.

Ten and Johnny are happy either way. Johnny runs towards Hansol to start yelling at him about how strong his Busan-alcohol is; but Hansol is long gone already. He is sitting, philosophising about everything and nothing.

”We are three teams through the first round though... Shall we play a fair game of rock, paper, scissors?” Yuta proposes. ”The winner goes directly to final.”

They all nod, and Taeyong decides that Inhye should represent them. Probably after how she’s won every game of rock, paper, scissors against him. He is just too predictable. Yuta also goes forward and Jaehyun since he is alone anyway.

Inhye had a plan. She’s going to start with stone to counter the others. Since men always goes with stone first, they’ll go with scissors this time to outsmart her. Somehow, that plan ended up failing though. First of all, Yuta is an idiot and actually went with rock. Second, Jaehyun is a smart, , and took paper. That made him go directly to final and for s sake, he is gonna drink a lot less than the others overall. The boy has automatically won this now...

Yuta and Inhye look at each other. He reaches his hand forward. ”Lets play fairly,” he smiles. She just wants to lash out at him how much she hates him. But not right now when I’m drunk she convinces herself, trying to keep her cool. She can’t even imagine the awkward scene she would create if she were to unleash her inner feelings, especially when she’s drunk and can’t think straight.

She takes his hand. He is sweating and it’s obvious that he has been drinking a little too much. She can feel it. ”Indeed,” Inhye says and forces up a smile.

”Can I win back your heart by winning this game?” he asks.

Inhye’s drunken self wants to scream at him, but no. Keep calm and play some alcohol pong, she says to herself.  

”If that’ll make you play seriously, then think whatever you want,” she answers instead. One of those answers that gives an open answer.

Then Taeyong’s arm is suddenly around her shoulders. ”Then let’s win.”

•  •  •

Once again, they’re filling the cups. As Inhye put out the cups, Taeyong’s lips are against her ear again.

”Yuta did some wrong calculations. He’s drunk now, so his aim isn’t as good as before, and after five shots Sicheng has to drink. That guy will probably drop dead after two shots.”

”How drunk are you?” Inhye whispers back, angles her head slightly towards Taeyong but doesn’t let the other team out of her sight.

”Not enough.”

Inhye doesn’t overthink that, as they have to start sooner or later. This time, Inhye agrees to start first. But the ball suddenly doesn’t want to listen to her and ends up flying in the opposite direction. Taeyong on the other hand scored.

The next round, Inhye scores but Taeyong misses. ”Ah! ! Sorry!”

Inhye was about to embrace him, tell him that it’s alright, but Yuta shoots; makes the ball bounce on the flower pot next to the table and then down into one of their drinks. Everyone literally screamed by his sudden shot. Even Johnny and Ten that hadn’t been focusing on their game were full of admiration. Something inside Taeyong snapped. Aggressively, he raised the cup that Yuta had scored in and poured everything down his throat in just a swig. You could literally feel an aggravated aura starting to erupt from him. Inhye knew that a sudden turn to this game was about to take place, whether it was a good or a bad one, she was about to find out.

Fortunately for them, this change was all for the best, because Taeyong then went on with hitting three cups in a row. Inhye raiseed her eyebrows in surprise of the sudden change in Taeyong.

”Damn, well that was unexpected. Did you fake your own skills this whole time just to drag out the game and get me more drunk?” Inhye questions him teasingly.

”Aw come on, don’t be so full of yourself, I’m just a sore loser~”

”Hyuuuuung,” a whining voice that isn’t Ten’s suddenly interrupts them. They turn around, find Sicheng lying flat against the table; right into the pool of alcohol. ”I-” hiccup ”I can’t do this, hyung.”

”Sichengie, how are you?” Yuta laughs.

”The world is spinning,” he groans.

And thus, as the game continues it goes downwards for Yuta and Sicheng, since the poor Chinese can’t even stand anymore. Although he did catch everyone by surprise, as he managed to gulp down more than two cups.

”We won!” Inhye jumps, embracing Taeyong for... Probably the first time ever. They don’t get to celebrate for too long though, because next thing they know, they’re tackled by Johnny and Ten, who for the sake of it looks like they didn’t actually watch the game; just celebrating because they can. The force of the push and the alcohol makes Taeyong stumble backwards; as his back hits the ground; then the air being pressed out of his lungs by Inhye falling on top of him.

”Woops!” Ten shireks, runs away.

”Get a room!” Johnny shouts and runs after.

”Oh come on guys!” Inhye can’t do anything other than laugh at them, slowly relaxing on top of Taeyong; tiredly placing her head onto Taeyong’s chest. It feels good, and his heart is beating fast. Although what’s causing it... That is a question for another time.

”It feels good to lay down,” Inhye mumbles against Taeyong’s ribcage.

”Mm, but I think it’d feel a little better if it didn’t feel like my ribs are about to pierce my lungs.”

Inhye laughs again and it warms Taeyong’s heart. Then she stands up, helping Taeyong up on his feet.

”You’re the best,” Inhye smiles at him, happy that she won.

That smile. Taeyong’s whole world stopped spinning for a second, but that felt like a whole eternity for him and just by a simple smile. He wanted this moment to last forever, but sadly this night has to continue.

”You guys done? Can we finish this?”

Both Inhye and Taeyong turn towards Jaehyun, sees him grinning cockily against them. Hell no, he looks sober as . Well, aside from the faint tint of red colouring his puffy cheeks.

Taeyong sets up the cups and Inhye fills them all. Considering how she’s spilling everything everywhere already, the chances of them winning this stupid drinking game are pretty low. She’s already tired and dizzy like there is no tomorrow.

A big hand takes the bottle of Busan-alcohol from her hands. Inhye turns around and finds Yuta. ”I’ll take over as bartender now.”

”That’s probably for the better,” Inhye agrees, grins, before going back to Taeyong.

”I thought he was your ex,” he timidly says, the alcohol making him daring. That felt surprisingly nice to say, he thinks.

”I thought I told you that he’s not my ex. And why do you care?”

He shrugs, and Jaehyun starts off by scoring both balls. Thank you for the mild start. Just as Inhye is about to throw the ball, she notices how horrible her eye-hand coordination has turned. Taeyong’s is almost worse. Only almost.

”Are you drunk?” she asks him when Taeyong leans onto the table, wobbles a little.

”No.” Yes.

”You’re a horrible liar.”

Well, obviously Taeyong and Inhye lost. It didn’t even take that long. Jaehyun is seriously something. The boy hates losing, it’s obvious. He’s without doubt a worse loser than Inhye. He must’ve played this a lot. Too much for it to be healthy.

”What’s my prize?” Jaehyun cheekily asks, raising one of his eyebrows.

”A ing fist up your ,” Taeyong groans, leaning against the end of the table. ”, I don’t think I’ve ever been drinking this much alcohol before.”

Inhye is called over by Yuta to help Sicheng drink some water, so she runs off. More or less. Taeyong is way too dizzy to be able to say something against it. He’s way too blurred to remember why he actually dislikes Yuta so much. He just knows that he does it.

”Hyung,” Jaehyun speaks, laughs at him. ”Or, should I even call you that? Seems more like I’m the hyung” he teases him.

”Say that again you ing prick?”

Jaehyun laughs, and Taeyong’s gaze softens. Jaehyun is a fun kid. Warm. Still somewhat unpredictable.

”Do you smoke?” Jaehyun asks, a sudden question that has Taeyong surprised.

He don’t. Never. He wouldn’t do that to himself. But he remembers back in high school, when he really wanted to have status; scare people. Under the balcony behind the school; the balcony high enough to stand fully straightened under. That’s where he were showing kids how to smoke one day. It was his first time too, but he pretended as if he had done it a  thousand times. He remembers choking down tears and coughs, hating the thick fog in his lungs so much. But he remembers bragging loudly. How cool it was. How cool he was. He regrets it. Imagine if those are still smoking today because of him? How he actually got the cigarettes, he don’t know. Did he steal them? No. But then he remembers his older sister’s boyfriend. How he had found cigarettes in his pocket when he was visiting them. He got so mad, so frustrated that he was a smoker, so he impulsively had taken them. He wanted to throw them away, but was afraid of someone finding them. Instead, he tuck them into his own pocket. The next day he just forgot them, found them later in school and then it all went downwards.

”No,” he finally answers Jaehyun, as he doesn’t want to think of it anymore. He doesn’t want to remember, he wishes he could forget. ”No, I don’t.”

Jaehyun nods, shrugs. Taeyong gets curious. ”Why do you ask? Do you?”

The younger’s face scrunches up in a smile, a heavy kind of smile. ”I asked because you looked so anxious. Your fingers were twitching and you were biting your lip.

Taeyong is too drunk to notice that Jaehyun didn’t answer his question. At all.

”I was? That’s odd.”

Jaehyun walks over to him, pats him on the back. ”Guess you had too much to drink, hyung. I told you to drink much, and also made you do it. You’ll need it a lot.”

Taeyong frowns, as his head starts calculating and it hurts. ”Yeah, thanks for the headache, tard. Don’t know what I needed it for, though.”

”You’ll see, hyung.”


Sorry for the long wait, but here's an extra long chapter instead. Comment, up-vote, subscribe and most importantly; enjoy~!