Epilogue

Seven Days

"Wait, Taehyung, what if your friends don't like me? They didn't know about me before, and now you're suddenly going to tell them that you have a girlfriend? Doesn't that seem a lit—"

"Trust me, they'll love you. Relax." Taehyung cut her sentence short as he pulled her down the school's corridor, earning them envious looks from female students passing by them. Hanhui's cheeks were brushed with a light pink as she tried to ignore their mean stares.

The couple approached the music room—it was always empty, there wasn't any reason for it to be there. But, BTS just used it as a hangout now—before Taehyung could open the door, Hanhui stopped him by lightly slapping his hand away from the knob.

"What's wrong?" He looked at her worried.

"Uuuum, my teacher said to meet her right now." She tried to stall.

"No, she didn't. I'm opening the door." Just as those words left his mouth, he burst through the door, dragging his girlfriend along with him.

Hanhui's face was bright red; keeping her head down shyly, she walked forward along side Taehyung. She glanced up at the group of attractive males in front of her who seemed to just keep on staring. Were they judging her? Did they have to approve of her in order to date Taehyung?

Sure, she wasn't an heiress to a big company... but she had something going for her. She didn't know what that something was, but hey! That something is the reason why she's dating such an amazing guy in the first place.

"Annyeong Hanhui!" Her head shoots straight up confused; Taehyung who is just as confused, stares at his friends in awe. How did they already know her name? The whole point of introducing her to them was because they didn't know who she was.

"My name is Kim Namjoon, please call me Rapmon or Rapmonster. It's really nice to meet you!" He says as he looks up from his novel to greet her. A familiar looking tall handsome male walks towards her and smiles warmly.

"It's me, Kim Seokjin, from your chemistry class. Call me Jin, It's great to see you again." A shorter male jumps from behind him and pushes Jin out of the way; along side him is a boy who seemed to maybe be a little younger than her.

"I'm Park Jimin, I'll protect you if Taehyung ever tries to attack you." Jimin flexes his muscles towards Hanhui but is interrupted when someone pushes his face away.

"Hi Noona! I'm Jeon Jungkook. Hyung was really head over heels for you, so please take care of him!" Jungkook ran up and gave her a hug. She smiled whole-heartedly and patted his back. Taehyung pouts as he pries the younger off of his girlfriend.

"Nice to meet you too, Kookie." Hanhui smiles as the boy is forced off of her. Jungkook's eyes light up at the sudden nickname and sticks his tongue out at Taehyung who only rolls his eyes and pulls the female closer to him out of jealousy.

"Suga! Wake up and greet Tae's girl." Rapmon slaps the back of one of the members who groans and mumbles a 'hello' before falling back asleep.

"Don't mind him, he's always like that. I'm Jung Hoseok or J-Hope. Either one is fine." The one with a bright smile says and extends his arm for a handshake. Hanhui responds to the action shyly before retreating to Taehyung.

"This is BTS..." Taehyung smiles at his friends before looking back to Hanhui. "How did you already know her name?" He asks curiously.

"We went through your stuff and then we followed you when you were with her." Taehyung's eyes widened as Jin whipped out his phone to show the two pictures of them being flirty with each other. Hanhui blushed and glanced away while Taehyung nearly slapped the phone out of the older one's hand.

"Aaaaaanyways, I want to introduce Noona to the whole school. We'll protect you, they won't mess with your guys' love story. So... peace~" Jungkook says quickly before dashing out the classroom door. Taehyung chases after him, leaving his girlfriend in a room alone with BTS.

Hanhui felt a little awkward. She hadn't talked to any of them—maybe Jin, but other than that, she has never found herself in a conversation with any of them. The other members noticed that she was feeling slightly uncomfortable, but didn't know how to fix the situation.

Hanhui wasn't very good at starting conversations, she could continue one, but she couldn't start one. But, she could at least try this one time. She wanted to make a good first impression.

"Do you guys' like chocolate?" She suddenly blurts out. The others are taken back a bit by her outburst but chuckle and nod their heads. She then goes on and on about the dessert while the boys chime into the discussion as well.

She really was different than any girl they've met; they could tell why Taehyung fell for her in the first place.

---

"Hi there fellow students!" Jungkook's voice echoed throughout the whole school. Hanhui and the rest of BTS quiet down as soon as they hear the maknae's voice.

"My name is Jungkook... uh... I'm from BTS." Squeals could be heard outside of the classroom door. They were that popular huh?

"Jungkook! let me in!" Taehyung's voice could be faintly heard in the background.

"Don't mind that. That was just um... a squirrel." Jungkook says causing the whole room to burst into laughter.

"Anyways, I'd like to introduce Lee Hanhui as my Taehyung-Hyung's girlfriend!" The whole school turns eerily quiet. BTS look at each other and then to Hanhui, who's eyes have widened to the size of plates. She was literally going to be mauled by Yeona and her rat group now.

Cries of girls could now be heard from outside of the classroom, as well as lots of curse words and threats.

"But, if any of you bully my Noona, I'll make sure that your life is a living hell." He states as his voice becomes dark and scary, surprising Hanhui and even BTS. Jungkook was always a happy and smiley kid, so hearing him say something like that was surely a surprise.

"Okay? You all understand right? Then, have a wonderful day~" His voice turns back into it's original cute tone. In the back, you can faintly hear the sound of a crash and heavy breathing.

"Jeon Jungkook! You're dea—"

Hanhui's phone buzzed in the pocket of her skirt mercilessly. She glanced at it and noticed that her best friend, Jihye, was calling for video chat. Without thinking, Hanhui answers and positions the camera to show her face.

"Yah! Lee Hanhui! It's about time you and Kim Taehyung got together!Introduce me to Jimin, okay?" After hearing his name, Jimin walks up behind Hanhui and peeks at the screen.

"Hey there sweetie, did you call?" With that, Hanhui immediately hung up. She didn't want to watch as her best friend had a heart attack on screen because of a certain someone. Jimin smiled playfully before retreating back to his seat so he wouldn't get scolded.

The door burst open, with Taehyung holding Jungkook by the ear. The boys glance at them before going back to what they were doing before, as if this was normal. Hanhui smiled at the two as they approached her.

"What do you have to say?" Taehyung says as he pulls along the younger by the ear. Jungkook pouts before crossing his arms cutely and looking up at Hanhui with puppy eyes.

"Sorry, Noona. I didn't think about your feelings and if you wanted to keep your relationship with Hyung a secret."

"It's fine, geez." Hanhui says with a smile to reassure him that she wasn't mad. Taehyung let go of his ear and hugged Hanhui from behind. Seeing all these childish boys around her made her feel like she was apart of a family. She was glad that she met them and she couldn't wait to have a better relationship with them all.

Hanhui turned towards Taehyung and pecked his cheek. His face turned red and he looked at her surprised. She was never the one to kiss him first; it would be him begging for a kiss and then her reluctantly agreeing.

"Thank you for everything, Taehyung." She says before looking back the guys as they scold Jungkook.

"Thank you for being my everything, Hanhui."

---

Author's Note:

Just a little short of Hanhui meeting BTS :). I hope you all enjoyed this story and feedback is greatly appreciated. Hopefully the sequel will be out soon! Have a wonderful day :)