Saturday

Seven Days

"Hey Hanhui, I like you."

Those words continued to ring in her head like a never-ending movie. She didn't know if she was dreaming or if everything that happened before Taehyung left was real. All she knew was that she was extremely dizzy and that she was hallucinating. As of right now, she could see a leprechaun running across her floor.

In the end, she concluded that everything she heard last night was all just a dream and her mind hated her so much that it decided to play dirty trick on her by giving her a false sense of hope.

But she shook her head to get rid of these thoughts. Today was the day she has been waiting for ever since she started this whole idiotic agreement. She was going to sleep with Kim Taehyung. No, not sleep as in slumber party; sleep as in ual .

What they had together would all be over now.

If you were to ask her if she regretted this decision a week ago, she would've immediately shook her head in denial and claim that this was just a part of becoming an adult. Asking her that now would be a completely different story, and the only reason why she would regret this would be because she fell for Kim Taehyung.

She fell for somebody she could never have emotionally. Someone out of her reach. Someone she could never have.

---

"Taehyung, where are we headed to?"

"We're going to the beach."

What?

They wouldn't be doing it on the beach, would they?

"Relax, I have a beach house there." Taehyung glanced over at her before diverting his attention back onto the road. What irked her was the fact that he acted like this was nothing to him; that sleeping with somebody was just another day in the life of Kim Taehyung. She was "just another girl" to him. Despite knowing that, she should know her place; but she still felt disheartened about being the only one who felt something.

The urge to just stare at him was hard to fight back, but she fought it back as best she could. Looking at him would remind her about how all of this was temporary. This meant nothing to him—so, why did it mean so much to her?

His fingers suddenly snapped in front of her face causing her to jump in surprise. He smiled at her and pecked her cheek causing her heart to sink down to her stomach. Nonetheless, she smiled at him bashfully, her cheeks beginning to turn pink.

"We're here, let's go explore the boardwalk."

---

Taehyung was acting different.

Was he always this touchy? Was he always this flirty? She knew he wasn't a playboy, he was just so good-looking that girls flocked around him constantly, so why was he acting like he was one?

This wasn't the same guy she knew from before. However, she forced a smile and went along with him as he held her hand and pointed to a game. She ran along with him in front of a shooting game where there were giants stuffed animals as the grand prize.

He gave her a smile before turning to pay for a round.

With the gun in his hands and determination to win firing from his eyes, he shot at the targets and hit them all with precision. Hanhui's jaw dropped open in surprise as she watched as Taehyung received a giant stuffed puppy as a prize.

"Here, I won you a puppy. It was cute, just like you." Hanhui blushed but her mind knew that it wasn't something he would say. If he thought that toy was cute, he would've been sticking her tongue out at her and keeping it to himself, and she would've been trying to pry it out of his hands. So, why isn't it like that?

He felt so distant.

---

It didn't feel right. Forcing himself to act if he had no feelings for her; acting as if all of this was a game to him, and he was bored of it. It wasn't like that, but he was doing this just keep him from hurting her and himself.

But to be honest, he really wanted that stuffed puppy.

The two walked down the boardwalk in an uncomfortable silence. There was definitely tension in the air, causing the both of the them to refrain from saying anything. Usually by now, Taehyung would be teasing Hanhui and Hanhui would threaten to kill him. Nothing was the same.

Her head started to hurt; she didn't know if it was because of how he was acting so unlike himself that it made her really confused or if it was something else. But she ignored it, not wanting to burden him.

Taehyung glanced over at the female right next to him. It was too late to regret everything he did with her; no, he didn't regret the memories he made.

He regretted the feelings that came with them—the one-sided feelings.

Getting this 'sleeping thing' finally over and done with would make everything easier. He wouldn't have to worry about Hanhui anymore and he could just go back to his own amazing life.

But that didn't sound right to him.

His life wouldn't have been amazing if she hadn't come in to brighten it up.

Taehyung heaved in a deep breath and looked over to Hanhui unwillingly.

"Let's go to my beach house now."

---

Hanhui fidgeted around nervously as she stepped inside of the spacious home. The decor was simple and not too flashy—which made her feel just a little bit more homely. Yet, her heart was thumping so loud that she was worried that Taehyung could hear how much of a nervous wreck she was.

How was she supposed to act? She knew she was about to sleep with him and then what? She's finally getting what she wanted in the first place, so why is this so hard?

"Do you want anything to drink?"

"Uuuh water would be fine." As soon as Taehyung turned around to get a glass, Hanhui slipped out a piece of chocolate and popped it into . But it didn't calm her down—how could it calm her down?

"Here, go ahead and sit down at the counter and I'll get you something to eat." While Hanhui practically gulped down her water, Taehyung grabbed a small box out of the refrigerator and brought it over to the counter.

Setting it down, he leaned over the counter and watched as she looked around nervously. Her cheeks were brushed with a warm pink and her lips were rested into a pout. Taehyung forced a smile and opened the small box, revealing a small cake. The gradient pink frosting on the cake was complimented by the piped white rose in the center. On the side of the cake was a little bee buzzing around the cake.

Her eyes lit up and a smile crept to her lips. Taehyung chuckled at her reaction before nodding his head toward the cake for her to eat it. Just watching her be happy was enough for him; she stuffed a forkful of the dessert into and allowed the sweetness to cover .

By this time, Hanhui was basically inhaling the cake in front of her.

"Hey... you got a little cream right there." Taehyung pointed at her upper lip with a chuckle.

"Really?" Hanhui wiped but completely missed where it was, "Did I get it?" She tried to stare down as if she could magically see .

"Here, I'll get it." Taehyung leaned over the counter and pressed his lips up against hers gently. Although she was surprised, she slowly closed her eyes in and kissed back in response.

He cupped her face to draw her closer; her lips tasted just as sweet as the cake he bought her—no, they were sweeter than that.

Without parting the kiss, Taehyung maneuvered his way around the counter and right in front of her. Hanhui reluctantly wrapped her arms around his neck; his hands traveled down her curves and to her behind to lift her up. Hanhui pulled away, taken aback by that fact that they were just having a nice dessert and now they were making out in his kitchen.

Taehyung his lips hungrily and bit his lip to hold back his urge to attack her. 

"Sweet." He leaned in once more and kissed her a little bit more roughly; knowing Hanhui was still new to this, he continued to be patient. He his heel and made his way over to an already open bedroom door. Taehyung shut the door using his foot to give them more privacy.

Never in Hanhui's entire 18 year life span, has she ever been so nervous and scared out of her mind. Nervous; because she knew that she was going to be doing it. Scared; that the next morning, Taehyung will be gone and she'll have to pretend as if none of this has ever happened.

He gently laid her back onto the bed and stared right into her big doe eyes. He softly placed butterfly kisses along her neck causing her breathing to hitch.

Slowly, he hovered above her; both their hearts were pounding out of their chests. Taehyung was scared; he wanted to treasure her. Not just use her like she was a toy.

Taehyung kissed her once more. His tongue her lower lip requesting entrance into . Hanhui allowed him to explore her cavern as she nervously placed her small hand on the nape of his neck to deepen the kiss.

He pulled back gently, he panted as he stared into her eyes.

"Hanhui... " He breathed out huskily.

Suddenly hot tears ran down her face; it hurt. Her heart felt like it was being stabbed millions of times. Her uneasiness wouldn't go away—how could it go away when she was thinking about how she could never hear him call her name in such a gentle way ever again?

"Hanhui? What's up with you? I thought—"

"I can't do this... please don't do this to me." She managed to hiccup out as she covered her face to hide her sadness.

"Isn't this what you wanted? You just wanted to do it... I postponed it to spend time with you, just because I wanted to be selfish—"

"Do you really think that you're the only selfish one here?!" Hanhui screamed, cutting him off. This wasn't what she wanted; she didn't ask to fall head over heels for him, but she did. She didn't want any of this pain.

"I asked you to sleep with me... but after spending time you and being with you, I don't just want your body. I want your heart too." She couldn't control her tears. They were rushing down her face and she couldn't stop them. She used her sleeve to wipe them, but they continued to flow.

Taehyung was at a loss for words.

"I did it because I wanted to be a woman faster. I'm a senior in high school and I haven't gotten my period yet and I thought this was the only way to become grown up." Hanhui confessed to him. Uncovering her hands from her face, she stared at him with her watery eyes.

Her head began to spin and her vision began to blur for a bit. Her abdomen began to contort in pain.

Taehyung curled a strand of hair behind her ear to see her face better.

"Hanhui..." She began to hear ringing as he spoke to her, his voice seemed to fade away, "I want you to know tha—" She squinted her eyes as she tried her best to listen to what he was saying; she watched as his lips moved but his voice was replaced by a constant ringing, cutting off his previous sentence.

Everything dimmed into black.

---

"Oh thank god, I thought you weren't going to wake up." Hanhui's eyes slowly adjusted to the area around her as she heard a familiar deep voice speak. She rubbed her eyes and noticed that they were no longer inside of the beach house, but inside of a... hospital room?

"You fainted so I panicked and brought you here." Taehyung rubbed the back of his head sheepishly before looking away and out the window. When she suddenly fainted, he literally almost had a heart attack; he asked himself if she overwhelmed by his good looks. In all seriousness, he was worried that everything he did was a little much for her and he shouldn't have been so careless.

"The doctor hasn't stopped by yet, so sit tight." Hanhui nodded her head slowly as she sat up in her bed. Taehyung's hand held onto her smaller one to reassure her that she was going to be okay.

"Taehyung, about what I said earlier... I—"

"Let me speak," he intervened as he gave her a small smile, "there was a special reason why I asked to have some fun before I completed your request." Tilting her head in confusion, Hanhui mouthed a 'what do you mean?'

"You were the girl I was talking about back in freshman year. I can't believe that your memory is so bad that you forgot something like that, haha." He chuckled.

"I like you, Hanhui. None of the time we spent together meant nothing to me. You're the first girl to ever make me feel this way, to make me feel like I matter. And you're the last girl who will do so," He stared straight into her eyes. He was so nervous that he was worried she could feel the clamminess of his hands, "I want to be with you—I want you to be mine." Taehyung's face grew hot, he stared at the surprised female in front of his eyes.

Hanhui didn't know what to say. She was so happy that she couldn't find the words to express her joy. Never would she have thought that he would feel the same way. Unknowingly, her face turned a crimson red and she gave him a bright smile. With all the power she had left in her, she pounced on him and engulfed him into her hug.

"Omo omo omo, I can't believe this is happening." She squealed in excitement, "Is this happening? Are you really real?" Hanhui cupped his face into her hands and tried to figure out whether she was actually in reality or not. Taehyung scrunched his nose and showed off his rectangular smile to her as he nodded his head.

"I didn't get an answer, soooooooo." He looked at her pleadingly despite already knowing what she would answer.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend... jerk." She pouted and pecked his cheek.

"Am I interrupting something? Is this a new K-drama that I wasn't informed about?" A sudden knock startled the couple, causing them to turn towards the voice speaking to them. The two smiled at the kind doctor shyly before perking their ears up to whatever important thing she had to say.

"Well, Ms. Hanhui... it's nothing serious, you most likely fainted due to the cramps of your pre-menstruation. I recommend you drink lots of water and if the pain becomes unbearable, you can take a few painkillers and rest with a heating pad." She smiled at the two in front of her and excused herself from the room. "You are free to go, you two can leave whenever you're ready."

Hanhui's mouth was wide open from shock. She heard her correctly right? pre-menstruation? She was finally going to get her long awaited period and finally reach the point of ladyhood!

Although she didn't mean to overreact, maybe her scream inside the hospital room was a little too much. Taehyung laughed as she started kicking around in her bed and trying to muffle her yells with a pillow.

"Congrats Hanhui." He managed to say between giggles. She had finally gotten what she desired the most—to become a woman.

But as she stared at the handsome male in front of her, she couldn't help but think that she received what really she needed—someone who would always be there for her, someone who would never judge her, and someone who accepted her for who she was. Kim Taehyung.

And she couldn't be happier.