Accident

Re-Turn: This Love Isn't Over Yet

Amber POV

Walking home from school, soojung and I are were waiting for the light to turn green. Then all of a sudden a big truck came crushing into the place we are standing. I was spacing out, SOOJUNG JUMPED IN FRONTOF ME? 

"NOOOOOO!!!!PRINCESS!!!NOOO?!DON'T?!"

Then.........

I noticed there was blood all over the place. However, it wasn't Soojung's blood nor mine.

BUTTTTT YIYUN'S?!

"Why now?! Don't, sister, Yiyun, don't leave us?!"

i was freaking out, I didn't want my sister to leave me, she's been with me since that time in the hospital when we first met. A family member to call my own for the first time in a long time. 

Krystal POV

Stupid and I were about to cross the road until this big truck suddenly crushed into us, it was supposed to be Amber, but I can't not at this moment. I wanted to save her, she's done so much for me. I pushed her aside, hoping to save the life of a loved one, but.....

ALL OF A SUDDEN, I SAW SOMEONE PUSHED US BOTH ASIDE, IT WAS YIYUN.

Her blood was all over the placed, she said to me, " This time I made it in time, Princess."

Princess? That's the first time she ever called me that? But time was running out, We need to save her. 

"Soojung, I got it?!" Amber called the ambulence.

The next thing, I knowwas that  we were rushing to the hospital with Yiyun's horribly damaged body.