Why does my heart hurt?

Re-Turn: This Love Isn't Over Yet

Amber POV:

Ever since meeting Yiyun, it's always been like having a new found family. Yiyun not only acts like the sister, but she is my sister. Even if she's not, it just feelings that way. We get along th best, never really had a big arugument or anything. It's weird but somehow I think we always know what the other is thinking like we're the same person?

I never had any true family and these few years with Yiyun have been just as great. I often bring her along to hang out with Princess. I don't know why but sometimes I have this weird feeling that I don't like the image of seeing Yiyun with Soojung.I mean Yiyun didn't do anything, she's always trying to help us out. What gets me even more is that I have a feeling that Jessica likes Yiyun, not only does Yiyun not noticed, bu she continue to hang out with us, does she know that I like Soojung?

Yiyun POV

I never thought this day would come. I never thought my memories still haven't come back. I never thought I would fall in love with her despite the age difference. Why? Is it with my own sister's crush for years? I'll hold in whatever it is I feeling towards Soojung. I'll let her be happy, my sister and Soojung deserve to be happy. 

I wish you happiness, Princess.hat's with her and Yiyun?

Krystal POV

At one point in these years ever since unnie told me she likes Yiyun, I had this weird feeling that I didn't like. I didn't know why, but I just didn't like the idea of Yiyun with unnie. I still don't like seeing them together, it gets me mad. An stupid these days just have been acting weird, what's with stupid and Yiyun these days, have they been avoiding me?