We are the same?

Re-Turn: This Love Isn't Over Yet

Amber POV

Since the ambulence arrived, Yiyun have been in a critical state. There's wasn't any time to think. I just hope she'll be alright. Soojung was crazy worried about Yiyun's state of being, who wouldn't? I just got saved by two of the most important people in my life.

Arriving at the hospital, the doctor asked, " Who's her family? She's in need of blood transfusion right now."

 I stood up, I don't know what or how, but I know I can save her, I voulunter to give the blood transfer.

Surprising, we have the same blood type and there wasn't any complications.

 When the doctor finally came out, and said,"She's lucky to survive that type of wound, she's broke 2 of her ribs, an arm, and part o a neck. She won't be able to move for a whole month as least."

"You alright!Sis?!" I hugged her, forgetting she was in pain. But I'm glad she's alright. I never thought of it, but Yiyun doesn't have documentations at all, and she doesn't remebered anything from her past, how will she get out of the hospital without legal documentations?

Who is Yiyun, after all these years, I never onced questioned the idea of Yiyun's identity, is she related to me?

Out of nowhere, two men in black appeared.

"We are taking you back to our timeline, Amber." The men said.

"Me? Back to where?" I never met these guys before, who are they , and why are they looking for me?

"No you, the one that's bed right now injured." I was beyond confused. Why are these guys calling Yiyun by the name Amber, and what do they mean return to their timeline?

I'm Amber, she's Amber??????? Then she's me???Yiyun, the sister I always look up to is me????How is that possible? 

"This has to be a joke, if she's Amber then who am I?And who are you guys ?"I shouted. I was beyond frustation I was in a state of loss of identity.

"Hey Amber, you know you can tell her the truth, you know. After all, she is your younger self, both with the same intention to protect her.

Yiyun know about this? It's not a joke? 

Then she spoke," I am the you 10 years in the future, the big accident that happened was one that I have been trying to prevent from happening again, to save Soojung this time."

"What do you mean to save Soojung this time? You mean you failed to protect princess once?How can you?" I screamed at her.

" I remebered then if not for her I would have died, but now its her that suffered and in the state of coma. i regretted what I did? Do you think I haven't tried? Do you know the frustaion of feelign that I might lose her any minute?I just wanted to see her smile again, I never expect this, as in coming to the past to happen and forgetting my memories!!!" Yiyun shouted.

i remembered how this sister of mine have taken care of me and Soojung all these years, looking after us, protecting us. At the same time, I somehow felt I knew she was me. And now that's reality.

"...." I didn't know what to say. True, I might be princess side for her, but it was with this Yiyun that I made ti all possible. Protecting princess, Yiyun, she must have suffered a lot just to see Soojung's smile again.

"Now, Amber, you must return with us to the future, you can't stay any longer, if you do, you will vanish not only in the past but totally disappear." one of the men in black said. 

"I won't! Not after everything I gone through just to see Princess again alive and happy." Yiyun said.

I saw the soorow and saddness that never been seen before in Yiyun's eyes,despair. 

One of the men in black spoke up again," You know, this Krystal isn't the your princess right? The princess in our timeline is still alive and waiting for your return like how you once treasured her return. Have you given up on her?AMBER LIU?"