Who's that? Soojung?

Re-Turn: This Love Isn't Over Yet

Yiyun POV

Soojung?Soojung?Princess?

"Don't go!I'll do anything I can to protect you, Princess!" Who said that? Me? I said that... to who.. to someone.. who is she?Why? Is she someone important, why can't I remember?

"Yiyun!Yiyun!" 

"Huh?"

"Yiyun, you keep on spacing out, I thought you were sick or something!" Amber said to me. Such a caring sister I have.

"Now, Soojung, Who is he?'"the girl that showed up of nowhere asked.

"Unnie, she's Amber's sister, Yiyun." Krystal said.

"UNNIE?!!!You are Krystal's sister?Then who's Soojung?" I asked in shock. I stil am in shock. This Soojung person seems to bring my own past memories, I have to know who she is.

" Soojung is me!" Krystal said."Soojung is my korean name, not many people call me that, just people close to me call me that."

"Can't believe you didn't figure that out, you really are stupid just liek Amber, no wonder you are sisters." this unnie person said.

" I'm Jessica by the way, and that llama there have a sister..." unnie person said. She gared at me, giving me the creeps, oh god what did I do?

Jessica POV

I just came to find Soojung and now there's two dorks, oh god one is enough to deal with. Now there's two llama, just great! I mean it's not great, I can see Soojung seems to like Amber, and now there's a Yiyun?How's this going to work? I'm going to have an headache with this pairing, and this Yiyun have to be the same as that llama, and she's even older than all of us?